What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ168334 - Rustic Loli Kitsune Kohaku's Husband Search Travelogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceSmites

Reputation score
i already finished this game, but if memory serves me right

you can find the pet dog by going to the dungeon and just going south
something should be blocking poor doggo
Thank you very much, could not find it for the life of me.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've unlocked whole gallery, but can't find what is it supposed to be between lewd anal scene and bitch end at the gallery. Does anyone know how to unlock that?
Also great game and translation.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Between the anal scene and the bitch end are:
Masturbation scenes (Guy on the left side of town once lewdness is high enough)
Lose to wolf
Lose to slime
Lose to tentacle monster
Meat toilet end

All of them but the meat toilet end have two versions of the scene for high and low lewdness

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Misnamed it a bit. I meant between lewd slime and Bitch End. Apparently I'm missing Meat Toilet. How do I get to that? (not sure if I even want to see that, based on the title, but completionism beats disgust xD)

shytm0n113

Reputation score
help plz idk why im missing some files
cant finish the game cuz of this :( Capture12.JPG

lazyno2

Lurker
Reputation score
Need help cant get pass the first event I end up getting this error Untitled.png

fish0

Reputation score
Misnamed it a bit. I meant between lewd slime and Bitch End. Apparently I'm missing Meat Toilet. How do I get to that? (not sure if I even want to see that, based on the title, but completionism beats disgust xD)
Anyone know the answer to this? It's the only scene I'm missing.

Slipshod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know the answer to this? It's the only scene I'm missing.
ditto to this, although a 100% save would also be nice, whichever works.

tried to play through manually for it but i've given up since i can't skip at lightspeed through text to test the events faster and find it.

edit: forgot my original point because i was reading posts, but i get an error in the event where you have to fight the bandits, when i zone into the last area, about 95% of the time it just stays a black screen. It doesn't do it if i switch off the translation though

Last edited:

LNTB

Reputation score
Very late, but here is a

pick system_data.rvdata2

don't know what other one does

haven't replayed the entire game to verify for errors, might want to backup the old system_data.rvdata2 if you're still playing through the game

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hmm I seem completely stuck on the quest to collect 3 monster fangs, Killed a bunch of mosnters in the area I got access to of the forest already (red slime as monster icon in the world), and been all over the areas I am pretty sure too, nothing of interest that seemed to stand out anywhere, but still don't seem to have them yet. Also can't seem to find the researched who was the client anywhere in town, nor am able to turn it in at the guild itself, so what am I missing here?

shadowking285

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
can some please help me please I know this is a old game but please i want help I have all the H scene's but the meat toilet one i think is called i have all of them but the final left one before bitch end can someone please tell me how to unlock it please it been driving me crazy please and thank yous :)

shadowking285

Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 1 week ban.
have you tried losing to the rich guy in mansion house?
yes I have both lewn and not, its not the H scene's i looking for it suck lol i have nearly all the scenes but one for what i read on the post is called meat toilet end the bottom left before bitch end

am also missing Meat Toilet End I have all of them but that one its the last one i need the bottom left one i have bitch end and lovely end

Between the anal scene and the bitch end are:
Masturbation scenes (Guy on the left side of town once lewdness is high enough)
Lose to wolf
Lose to slime
Lose to tentacle monster
Meat toilet end

All of them but the meat toilet end have two versions of the scene for high and low lewdness
i have nearly all of the scenes all that am missing is
Meat toilet end how do i get it ? am going crazy because i cant find it thats the one on the bottom left before bitch end right??

Thank you very much, could not find it for the life of me.
if you already finished the game can u help me please am trying to unlock the last H scene i need when what i read is called meat toilet end what do i need to do to unlock that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.