What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ171205 Granende

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ171205 Granende

He's still working on it. It's been slightly put off to the side because he's been working on LiliTales with SFrame. I believe he's going to continue GranEnde after Lili's completion though.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heya - Candiru's currently held captive in my dungeon, translating Lilitales under my lash, in part to gain some diversified translating experience. I've allowed him some free time to do whatever he wishes (personal translations, personal needs, eating, sleeping, drinking, fapping, etc.), but for the most part, he'll likely be bogged down in my service.

I'll release him back into the wild once it's finished. After which, I'll be joining him in GranEnde as his editor/QA. It may be a while, for which I apologize, but we strongly believe both projects will be able to benefit from this arrangement (and it's not like kidnapping comes without a sort of ransom). :)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heya - Candiru's currently held captive in my dungeon, translating Lilitales under my lash, in part to gain some diversified translating experience. I've allowed him some free time to do whatever he wishes (personal translations, personal needs, eating, sleeping, drinking, fapping, etc.), but for the most part, he'll likely be bogged down in my service.

I'll release him back into the wild once it's finished. After which, I'll be joining him in GranEnde as his editor/QA. It may be a while, for which I apologize, but we strongly believe both projects will be able to benefit from this arrangement (and it's not like kidnapping comes without a sort of ransom). :)
Nuuuuu give me Candiru back T_T

Just kidding :'> GL with Lilitales, May it go with ease :3

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(and it's not like kidnapping comes without a sort of ransom). :)
We will need proof of life first! And don't you DARE post a pic of a finger or an ear!!

And no bullshitting either. This ain't my first hostage-negotiation scenario in an ulmf translations thread, buster!

OP
Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mhm...
These chains are extremly rusty...

zipetya

Reputation score

(Good God SFrame, what kind of monster would do that to poor, innocent candiru?! Rusty chains! Seriously?!)
You will have to drastically improve upon your hostage's conditions if further talks are to take place.

Let's not add to the already extensive emotional scarring this gruesome ordeal has subjected this poor, innocent man to...
I'm afraid I will have to insist upon a show of good faith on your part. Please, remove at least some of those rusty chains - say the ones holding his hands. A translator needs his instruments of the trade!

We have come such a long way already! A successful conclusion of this unfortunate incident is imminent, I daresay.

Show us You are a reasonable person. Some good faith will go a long way to keep the negotiations on track, and getting us both what we want - which on our part is nothing more than the eventual safe return of candiru, I assure You!
I trust You will do the right thing.

OP
Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*rustle* *rustle*

Mpmfp... (All candiru could see, was a whip.)

(sorry I will stop. xD)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I feel like this discussion is strangely appropriate for an H-game forum.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We will need proof of life first! And don't you DARE post a pic of a finger or an ear!!

And no bullshitting either. This ain't my first hostage-negotiation scenario in an ulmf translations thread, buster!
Mhm...
These chains are extremly rusty...
(Good God SFrame, what kind of monster would do that to poor, innocent candiru?! Rusty chains! Seriously?!)
You will have to drastically improve upon your hostage's conditions if further talks are to take place.

Let's not add to the already extensive emotional scarring this gruesome ordeal has subjected this poor, innocent man to...
I'm afraid I will have to insist upon a show of good faith on your part. Please, remove at least some of those rusty chains - say the ones holding his hands. A translator needs his instruments of the trade!

We have come such a long way already! A successful conclusion of this unfortunate incident is imminent, I daresay.

Show us You are a reasonable person. Some good faith will go a long way to keep the negotiations on track, and getting us both what we want - which on our part is nothing more than the eventual safe return of candiru, I assure You!
I trust You will do the right thing.
He's doing fine, he just sweats a lot, and it's damaging my shackles... I'll put some Rust-eze on 'em later.

:D

Rest assured, he'll be returned with all his fingers and both ears intact; he needs them in order to be useful. Instead, if you'd like, I can offer a picture of his penis as evidence. I'm not unreasonable. :)

zipetya

Reputation score

Rest assured, he'll be returned with all his fingers and both ears intact; he needs them in order to be useful. Instead, if you'd like, I can offer a picture of his penis as evidence. I'm not unreasonable. :)
("Do we have a location yet?! ... Well, make it happen, dammit! What's the ETA on the SWAT team? ... Quite. Indeed, we may have to. ... Yeah, this one is a proper nutcase, a real sadistic psycho!! An effing madman; a madman goddammit!")

We are most glad to see you are indeed a reasonable man. The picture won't be necessary, the rapport we have built up thus far is more than enough a guarantee at the moment for us to believe that You can be trusted to keep your word.
Having learned of the unfortunate business about your precious shackles being damaged, we advise You not to take any rash action - right now the safety of the hostage is of the most importance; to the both of us, I believe.

Also, as a show of good faith on our part, we will be surrendering to You a whole crate of Rust-Eze Ointment to apply to the parts You deem necessary, as per your preference.
We would just like to know the address or the exact GPS coordinates of the dungeon candiru is being kept in, so that we may get it to You post-haste.
I know You will do the right thing.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

("Do we have a location yet?! ... Well, make it happen, dammit! What's the ETA on the SWAT team? ... Quite. Indeed, we may have to. ... Yeah, this one is a proper nutcase, a real sadistic psycho!! An effing madman; a madman goddammit!")

We are most glad to see you are indeed a reasonable man. The picture won't be necessary, the rapport we have built up thus far is more than enough a guarantee at the moment for us to believe that You can be trusted to keep your word.
Having learned of the unfortunate business about your precious shackles being damaged, we advise You not to take any rash action - right now the safety of the hostage is of the most importance; to the both of us, I believe.

Also, as a show of good faith on our part, we will be surrendering to You a whole crate of Rust-Eze Ointment to apply to the parts You deem necessary, as per your preference.
We would just like to know the address or the exact GPS coordinates of the dungeon candiru is being kept in, so that we may get it to You post-haste.
I know You will do the right thing.
("...this man deserves a medal.")

I highly appreciate your generous offer. However, I'm afraid our contract's confidentiality policy prevents the disclosure of our subject's whereabouts, or any details which could otherwise be used to place his well-being at risk. He currently retains a healthy outlook, and an obedient state of mind.

Ergo, the thoughtful offer won't be necessary. His equipment has been medicated with oil-based lubricant. If need be, there is enough gasoline and motor oil for at least another 6 months in the garage; you needn't worry for our sake.

Thank you for your understanding. It brings warmth to my chilly heart to see such a faithful and caring following for Candiru; all the more confidant I am that you will do whatever it takes to ensure his safety.

Here is something to put your mind at ease.

rizo

Reputation score

On another note, how's the translation for Lilitales going ?
Loved every bit of it so far.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work candiru!
If i see you in real life, i will do the above to you! :3

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just for confirmation's sake, what is the status on this?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how far is this game translated so far?

OP
Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how far is this game translated so far?
I wish, I could give you some good information about it, sadly I can`t.

I lost my motivation for it a long time ago. I maybe manage to do 1-10 lines per day.

We will see if I manage to get the motivation back.

For the time being this translation is paused or slowed down, and everyone that wants to pick it up, feel free to send me a private message, and I will send you the up to date data of it.

Sorry for everything, Candiru.