What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ171384 - [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ171384 - [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

I got a take down notice with the translation. Hmm.. What should I do with the project now? :)

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got a take down notice with the translation. Hmm.. What should I do with the project now? :)
You got what? Please explain that, you don't even have it finished yet. :(

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

don't directly link a mega. even if it's not the game, bots will just report the links. put the link in a text file and upload that instead.

nhoj0070

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My god, Its dead, :(

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll upload my latest work. I say I'm about 75% done, but if I get another notice. I'm going to end the project. I don't want to have sort of legal battle.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll upload my latest work. I say I'm about 75% done, but if I get another notice. I'm going to end the project. I don't want to have sort of legal battle.
Mega's take-downs are automatic. They know that this forum hosts translations and have bots that pilfer around the threads and delete any links they can find.

As other people pointed out, you can prevent it by putting your links in a .txt file; the bots are too dumb to read those, so don't worry.

Also, I'm rooting for you, please don't get demotivated by this, it happened to everyone here (even me).

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please don't feel intimidated. You don't redistribute the game so there would be no legal claim against you. Automated take downs really are a inconvenience but even then there would be other means to anonymously leak a translation.
But you can be assured that your work would still be very appreciated by all of us here. :eek:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega is just super ornery about links coming from an ULMF directory. Even if you posted a link that downloads Cat pictures they'd take it down. The best thing to do is keep doing what you're doing now with the text file and you'll be fine.

Translations DO NOT violate laws of international trade or national trade so long as you don't try to sell the game as your own and profit off of it. So you cannot end up in a legal battle of sorts, you're perfectly safe my dude.

Also, you're a god for doing this and I will worship you.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I gave it a try and I noticed that there is a lot of text on images that's not translated. If you wish to, I can edit the pics for you. I just need to know what means what. Well, except for the CGs with ridiculous amounts of text, of course.

Last edited:
OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure. Let me know which image you are referring to.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think he means the status stuff, when you open the menu, like 40% work and the state of her insides.

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh. Those were already translated in yugifan's patch. I've attached the translated image in the text.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great, thank you.

Edit: there's still these:

Last edited:
OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've included the other pictures too. I've done most of the translation. There is still pieces here and there, but its mostly translated.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm early, but both the links say the file is no longer valid.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

links are dead ;-;

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not to be rude or anything, but I think someone should go over this translation. There's broken English....everywhere and it makes it hard to follow the conversations happening. D:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not to be rude or anything, but I think someone should go over this translation. There's broken English....everywhere and it makes it hard to follow the conversations happening. D:
You're applying the translation patch (from text file in OP - updated 3 hours ago) correctly? On the latest version game? Includes a separate text and images folder?

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tried this game until it got all japanese and everything was great, thank you very much for the translation, keep the good work :D

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried this game until it got all japanese and everything was great, thank you very much for the translation, keep the good work :D
Thanks for the compliment. It was a lot more work then I would like. I seriously think this game is about at least twice as big as the other games I've translated. I appreciate the efforts of other translators. Translating a game consumes a lot of time.

And a response to the other post:
I've been translating the game as quickly as possible to get it released. Because of that, I have not done any proofreading of the game nor play through the game. I will go through the game eventually, but right now. I'm burnt out and would like to move on with other projects I've put on hold. I'll proofread and play through the game. The English may sound broken because I'm not fluent in Japanese and so I'm reading the Japanese text in broken Japanese, lol. The broken English may come through my translating.