What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ171384 - [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ171384 - [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Thanks for the compliment. It was a lot more work then I would like. I seriously think this game is about at least twice as big as the other games I've translated. I appreciate the efforts of other translators. Translating a game consumes a lot of time.

And a response to the other post:
I've been translating the game as quickly as possible to get it released. Because of that, I have not done any proofreading of the game nor play through the game. I will go through the game eventually, but right now. I'm burnt out and would like to move on with other projects I've put on hold. I'll proofread and play through the game. The English may sound broken because I'm not fluent in Japanese and so I'm reading the Japanese text in broken Japanese, lol. The broken English may come through my translating.
Oh, if that's the case. No worries, just takes me a tiiiny bit out of the game since it's awkward as hell. My mind can fill in the gaps but other people might screech :( I'd proofread everything if I could but I know nothing about coding and all that jazz...so someone else will have to do it lol.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the whole story and h scenes translate because it says 95% on the fist page?

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. The story is fully translated. There are some random areas where its not.

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yes translation's great! Thanks alot :D

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the work you put in. It's appreciated.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch for the translation!! :) :)

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems I'll have to wait before I can give you more rep, but regardless thanks for finishing this translation!

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what level do you have to be to defeate the demon on the lowest floor? I'm lv19 and I'm getting mauled even though I chugged 99 atk and def puddings. This is what stopped me from completing the other game by this dev, the lowest floor boss killed me over and over :/

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

great translation work.

But I'm stuck in the beginning.

I can't open the door in the dungeon first floor, and I also can't complete the side quest.
It reads Bandits gather in the house in the tow in the moorland. They seem to plot something, investigate it.

Where is the house? I assume it's somewhere in castle town since I can't find where moorland is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

great translation work.

But I'm stuck in the beginning.

I can't open the door in the dungeon first floor, and I also can't complete the side quest.
It reads Bandits gather in the house in the tow in the moorland. They seem to plot something, investigate it.

Where is the house? I assume it's somewhere in castle town since I can't find where moorland is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
You gotta leave the castle town and head south west.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what level do you have to be to defeate the demon on the lowest floor? I'm lv19 and I'm getting mauled even though I chugged 99 atk and def puddings. This is what stopped me from completing the other game by this dev, the lowest floor boss killed me over and over :/

No one knows a good level to be? xD

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Levels mean jack in this, what you want is to build SP and then train your stats to extreme degrees. (The NPCs are in the training centre). The best combo I found was to max out your attack and then get the master sword (final form of the gladius) and then pump up your HP and MP. The master sword recovers something like 30% at the start of each turn so you can no-sell pretty much anything. Then there's 2 skills you should get, the Counter and magic reflect 2, the counter moves lasts 4 turns, and the magic reflect 8, with the master sword, you're invincible as long as you remember to reactivate them. (FOr the record you can pretty much clear the game as lvl15)

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Levels mean jack in this, what you want is to build SP and then train your stats to extreme degrees. (The NPCs are in the training centre). The best combo I found was to max out your attack and then get the master sword (final form of the gladius) and then pump up your HP and MP. The master sword recovers something like 30% at the start of each turn so you can no-sell pretty much anything. Then there's 2 skills you should get, the Counter and magic reflect 2, the counter moves lasts 4 turns, and the magic reflect 8, with the master sword, you're invincible as long as you remember to reactivate them. (FOr the record you can pretty much clear the game as lvl15)
Awesome, thank you.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was surprised when her corruption jumped from 50% to 100% in one short scene. Also, how does pregnancy move from fertilized to pregnant so you can use the instant birth item. She seems to be sitting on fertilized for a long time even after I sleep repeatedly.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was surprised when her corruption jumped from 50% to 100% in one short scene. Also, how does pregnancy move from fertilized to pregnant so you can use the instant birth item. She seems to be sitting on fertilized for a long time even after I sleep repeatedly.
These questions should go in the game thread not it's translation. To proceed with your first impregnation keep doing quests (and side quests)

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow! Thanks, OP! You're suddenly my new favorite person!

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

These questions should go in the game thread not it's translation. To proceed with your first impregnation keep doing quests (and side quests)
Thanks for the info, and you are correct. In my defense, this thread has no links to the others though, and I'm an extremely lazy person. :D

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ಠ_ಠ This is just barely edited machine translation.

Remove panties > "No bread is unpleasant..."

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ಠ_ಠ This is just barely edited machine translation.

Remove panties > "No bread is unpleasant..."
And your point is?

Oh yes - unless you are translating yourself - "put up or shut up".

PS - translating takes a fucking LOT of time.

Sorry - a little drunk and not putting up with whining..."are we there yet?" :eek:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

PS - translating takes a fucking LOT of time.
And this game has a shitload of events, conversations, and even text buried in the scripts.

I thought about doing it at one point, but decided it was too much for a first project. I might tackle Delia's War (Shoku's more recent game) at some point though. :D (after I get a couple of completed full translations under my belt)