What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ174492] Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ [UPDATED to v2.1!]

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The scene of conversation with Myusca after u broke the upper bathroom and already talk with her about the bathroom broked, and u hide in upper bathroom is in japanese.
Also the Notes of Vplus afterwords are in Japanese

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
oh hey thank you for this. this was one of my favs but machine translation is never great.

fakeoc

Reputation score
I don't fully understand, is there a way to actually save in this game or is it only quicksaves?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can save in your room at the table on the left.
You shouldn'T have skipped the tutorial. :p

@Together:
Do you plan to also update the newest patch, or will you move to other projects?

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We just updated the translation to version 2.1 which Tokinokogiri announced will be the last update to the game. There's 2 new scenes and some bonus lore to enjoy! I updated the original post links and added a teaser image.

xii360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone have any idea what this translates too ?!, it seems to pop up (twice) when i start the game up, and close it, its not affecting the game in anyway but boy is it somewhat annoying >.>

many thanks to guys that help ;o

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
anyone have any idea what this translates too ?!, it seems to pop up (twice) when i start the game up, and close it, its not affecting the game in anyway but boy is it somewhat annoying >.>

many thanks to guys that help ;o
For future reference, the contents of such error windows can actually be copied with the CTRL-C key combo, then pasted where you want them (yeah, standard copy-pasting). Makes things easier.

According to Google-TL, it says something along the lines of not being able to write to Game.ini. Check the file accessibility. Maybe. I think.
So you should make sure that Game.ini is not set to read-only. I think.

xii360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For future reference, the contents of such error windows can actually be copied with the CTRL-C key combo, then pasted where you want them (yeah, standard copy-pasting). Makes things easier.

According to Google-TL, it says something along the lines of not being able to write to Game.ini. Check the file accessibility. Maybe. I think.
So you should make sure that Game.ini is not set to read-only. I think.
whoa, your right, i didnt know i could do whole copy-paste method on it, since i couldnt highlight them i just assumed i could not copy paste it!
you sure thought me something new >.>

and whoa, your right again!, it fixed the error, guess i shoulda checked the files before i asked, so many thanks man!

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I posted this in the game thread already, but apparently the V+ DLC just got an update to patch the game into English. I dunno how it stacks up to this version, but it's something to know.

Harbl

Lurker
Reputation score
I haven't bought it myself, but if the previews are any indication, it IS this version.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We just updated the translation to version 2.1 which Tokinokogiri announced will be the last update to the game. There's 2 new scenes and some bonus lore to enjoy! I updated the original post links and added a teaser image.
Can you share the version 2.1 or just pm it to me please?

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And I'm looking for the sounds files for the last two scenes in the latest dlc.

Data/v-aka.wolf
Data/v-mao.wolf

Anybody willing to share these two files?

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And I'm looking for the sounds files for the last two scenes in the latest dlc.

Data/v-aka.wolf
Data/v-mao.wolf

Anybody willing to share these two files?
Looking for these files as well.

vvrusanov

Reputation score
Hello. Have a problem with this game. Can't run because can't use save, it's crash on start before auto save or trying on loading any save.

So, I finally finded solution. Change SoftModeFlag to 0 in game configuration file.

Last edited:
OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello. Have a problem with this game. Can't run because can't use save, it's crash on start before auto save or trying on loading any save.

So, I finally finded solution. Change SoftModeFlag to 0 in game configuration file.
Glad you got it fixed! I'll write that down too in case anyone else ever has that issue.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Hana[E] would it be possible for the mini game with the other succubus to be translated? It seems to have some additional scenes and I'm guessing its a side story of the guy she allowed to escape. I haven't played for a while so I don't remember exact names currently. I actually didn't know this side story game existed until today its in the folder labeled SASEBOSHI

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a lack of a download link to the translation. If you wish to unlock this thread, please PM a moderator with a link to the source of the translation and the OP will be updated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Trollfas22

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I heard there's a secret demon called reni.how do i unlock her scenes?