What's new

[WIP - Full] (RJ182139)[Tengsten]Dungeon Repeater 1.34

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan0n

Reputation score
This was a fun little game. Glad to see it getting the full treatment.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What version is this for? I'm trying to use it with 1.33 but I can't get it to run.

I can't get your decrypter to work, but Arc decrypter runs fine. So I used that, and removed the data.wolf file and ran off the unencrypted files. Game ran fine.

But when I paste your files into the data folder (overwriting obvs) the game fails to open.

EDIT: after some testing, it seems it's the game.dat file. Everything else can be replaced and my game will run.

Not exactly sure the cause though.

Last edited:
OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
What version is this for? I'm trying to use it with 1.33 but I can't get it to run.

I can't get your decrypter to work, but Arc decrypter runs fine. So I used that, and removed the data.wolf file and ran off the unencrypted files. Game ran fine.

But when I paste your files into the data folder (overwriting obvs) the game fails to open.

EDIT: after some testing, it seems it's the game.dat file. Everything else can be replaced and my game will run.

Not exactly sure the cause though.
oh, this is version 1.34. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't get 1.34 to decrypt with arc decrypter or DXExtract. I had to look through the comments of himeworks to find this decrypter that worked. Maybe the circle used a different version of wolfrpg or DX?

Also yeah it's probably because of the different versions that you need to keep the game.dat from 1.33. I don't know if you'll be able to access the new content in 1.34 though. Let me do some tests on my end.

Last edited:
OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright so, if you don't have version 1.34 then you also need to copy over the game executable generated by wolfrpg with this patch and you won't have to do what Yllareus did with keeping the game.dat. This way I'm pretty sure you'll get full access to the new content in 1.34 as well.

I updated all the download links to include that and I changed the readme a bit for those that don't have versions 1.34 yet.

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yep, that fixed everything, even the bug I had with equipment. Much appreciated. <3

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Finally a translator touched this gem, thank alot, yrannil !

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
So I just updated the download links again. I add the pictures for the new content in 1.34 for Uno prostitution. I'm trying to avoid providing more pictures than necessary since I don't want the downloads to be taken down.

zanthexile2

Reputation score
I have been playing this game some and can't figure out how to beat the ex dungeon to get the last class can anyone tell me the best way to beat it please?

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
I have been playing this game some and can't figure out how to beat the ex dungeon to get the last class can anyone tell me the best way to beat it please?
sorry bro, I'm playing while I'm translating, so I don't know. you'll have better luck asking the original game thread.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I used Knight class focused on magic and healing images of build and equip in spoilers

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, thanks for picking this up and can't wait for the full release! You get may patreon pledge since i can't even begin to translate things, and this makes it much more enjoyable to play. I hope more people start supporting translation efforts good luck!

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
I used Knight class focused on magic and healing images of build and equip in spoilers
hmmm, that's weird, when I use the same settings as you for 3 and 4, it comes up as "not inflicted" instead of just "not" like in your picture.....dunno why that's happening.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
strange i grabbed the patch from your patreon page, and applied it version 1.34 of the game. when i acutally selected the skilled it says not inflicted. but once set it just says not.

I also get an error when crafting items, but they still work and the game still plays fine.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
strange i grabbed the patch from your patreon page, and applied it version 1.34 of the game. when i acutally selected the skilled it says not inflicted. but once set it just says not.

I also get an error when crafting items, but they still work and the game still plays fine.
ok, maybe it was something I changed since my last upload then. Also I found the crafting error, I was just missing a bracket on a variable, but the game should still run fine with that error since it's just confined to a popup message.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
It's coming along steadily. I should probably give more frequent updates.
So far I've been translating at about 1 scene per day. I've already translated all the non-h tavern quest scenes and the misc scenes introducing new mechanics, and I'm focusing on the main storyline stuff and I'm about halfway done with that and halfway done with the boss encounter and victory scenes. That still leaves the special scenes and ending scenes for non-h scenes.

After I'm done with all that I'll get to the h-scenes. So yeah, don't expect a fast translation like NP or DFI since this game is way longer. I'm also pacing myself so I don't burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.