After finishing my RU>EN translations, I wasn't really all that satisfied with them. An obvious reason being, I felt like they relied too much on the original translator to actually know his stuff, not to mention that if they used MTL to do it, everything would just become a one big game of broken telephone.
So I started learning japanese.
After doing that for awhile, I decided to translate something for practice. Looking back on it, this game probably wasn't the smartest choice: it was really huge (almost twice as large as everything else I've ever translated combined, and those were in my native language), it featured a lot of different dialects, and the kids didn't even use kanji to boot.
But I guess everything worked out in the end.
So I present to you a little something I've been working on for the past 4 months.
I would like to specifically thank m1zuki for his invaluable contribution to the translation, and Etory for his participation in the editing process and whose partial this translation was built on. Without their help, this would've taken me God knows how much longer, not to mention considerable loss of the quality of the final product.
My mega links usually won't stay up long for some reason, so the data files are in the attachment.
As usual, report any mistakes and missed lines if you find any.
853.9 KB Views: 714