What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ189682] Mischief War

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
AND THUS JESUS ROSE, NOT AFTER 3 DAYS, NOT AFTER 3 WEEKS, BUT AFTER 1 WHOLE YEAR HE HAS RISEN AGAIN

peixe751

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Any game similar to that? Meaning the silly,funny way she gets corrupted

Ditatara

Reputation score
does anyone got a full save?

seraph85

Reputation score
I keep getting an error and crash after a few minutes into the game. Unable to find "audo/BGM/ something in japanese" I've run in and out of Japanese locale I'm out of ideas. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I didn't have the locale changed before extracting the files from the zip. I changed the locale before doing this and now its fine. I dint know you need to do it this way. I hate always having to change locales.

Last edited:

XkillaaX1

Reputation score
guys how do i even progress in the game ? i feel like im doing the same things for days. i can just invite takao in the house but thats it.

saaasmigue

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where can i find the game? i downloaded the data

Hitobat

Reputation score
Edit: I didn't have the locale changed before extracting the files from the zip. I changed the locale before doing this and now its fine. I dint know you need to do it this way. I hate always having to change locales.
I suggest Bandizip program for this; you can select locale for extracted files.

smilee2110

Reputation score
I make a hairy pub image in "Graphics/Pictures" just unzip replace old img, I have redraw censored female part almost all sence("except 1 sence") so it might not disturbed your experience in progressing story. :unsure::coffee: hope you enjoy
i've moved them to Graphics/Pictures but seem like your images don't have same name with those in the file(or maybe my winrar break it while unzip the file so your images names belike "00-ùº-1â_âôâX") so i can't replace them, can i do something with this?
Edit: figure out, it is because winrar broke it. I just change language to jap and it works ok now

Last edited:

pyunpyun69

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section - File removed due to infraction
This is the first time i share a full save, use save16, have fun.
P/s: The price of MW is story and words, so play slowly.

ContentHunter

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
This is the first time i share a full save, use save16, have fun.
P/s: The price of MW is story and words, so play slowly.
Your save file was removed can you upload it again or dm it etc?

Neuroi

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Can someone share me this file file.png Idk why is missign, I just bought it from the DLsite. The gamejust crash after that message.

thecoolchad

Reputation score
I make a hairy pub image in "Graphics/Pictures" just unzip replace old img, I have redraw censored female part almost all sence("except 1 sence") so it might not disturbed your experience in progressing story. :unsure::coffee: hope you enjoy
dou you have the hairy pub image for other images? Seemed this edit only covers some of the scenes