What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ204640 - Magical Girl Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSite:

I had actually translated about 98% of this game a couple months ago, but just got sidetracked by other games and sort of lost interest in finishing it right at the end. I decided to just finish it tonight and post it. I very minimally edited this one because of that. If you see any glaring mistakes or untranslated lines, please post them here. Except for some of the stuff in the status menu... I couldn't figure out where in the game some of that text was to translate it.

Patch Link:

The game revolves around the Heroines being caught and tortured/losing their strength/power drained. Basically, Magical Girls have a core that's the source of their power. Their magic power can be drained via sex, and if all their magic is drained their core is exposed to corruption. If their core is totally corrupted, they lose their powers forever and become normal girls. So if you like the idea of "power loss" you might like the themes in the game. Unlike other corruption/mind break games, the girls pretty much never "grow to like it". Though they may be forced to orgasm, they don't become ahegoaing whores.

If you aim to get every scene, the game could probably take about 3 or 4 hours.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, looks interesting, and is definitely an interesting concept.

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you!

When you said untranslated stuff in the status menu, did you mean the "回" and the "苦痛" in line with the "%"s? I was curious, so I looked and found them in the script editor in the "ステータス画面" script (near the bottom).

dsparil

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, not a bad game even though it is kind of short. Is there a way to beat the secret last boss, even when you win it still gives a bad end scene.

Also, one of the best things you can buy early on are two Boots of Points, and equip one to each girl. You gain 100 points (the exp and currency) every 50 steps, very helpful especially since you maximize their value the earlier you can get them on.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.