What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ204948] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ 2.03.0

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In celebration of DoppelGesicht's new game Primitive Hearts I've decided to give this game another Once Over.

First Order of Business is to transfer everything over to the 2.03.0 version of the game.
Second Order of Business is to translate the QUESTs. Which I've already made some headway with. However, a new game will need to be started in order to receive its benefits.
Final Order of Business is to figure out a solution for the issue with the Skills. The issue with Skills being once translated, they don't properly appear in game when leveling up.

Shouldn't take too long. Although some Christmas Ham may impede my progress 🤠

*Edit1* Well everything translated from Version 1.08 of the game has now been successfully transfered over to version 2.03.0. All Quest Titles have been translated and am currently working on Quest Descriptions and Steps. From my Preliminary testing it would appear that Skills are working as intended. I'll continue Play-testing as I go. Should be ready before the end of the Decade :coffee:

*Edit2* Also got another Attachment to showcase just how much is in the Quest Log. I'd say I'm about Halfway done with the Main and Sub Quests, and the rest will be all the Side Quests.

*Edit3* Done with the main quesies and sub questicles. All that's left are those LAME ASS Side Quest. Hurr Durr, Collect 5 Herbs, DURRRRRRRRR

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Hey Party People! How's it going? How ya been? I hope you're all having a productive 2020. Well I sure have. I got promoted at work! YAY!!! More Responsibilities!
So that's partially why it took so long to get this out. Another reason is I work in Spurts. I get motivated and translate a whole bunch at once, then get tired and take a break for like a month. I was basically 80% done with the quests back in December, but I haven't touched it since then because I didn't want to.
But now, here it is, without further adieu!

The Interim Partial!!!! Yes, that's right, it's still not done 🤣

So what needs to be done? The descriptions of the Skills and Items and shit. And the lady who gives you quests at level 3, 4 and 5 haven't been completed. However, the Quest's in the Quest book have been completed, and that'll be enough to get you on your way. As it has the name of where you have to go to get the quest done.

Also the QUESTS had to be done all at once. If not they won't appear translated in the game, I can translate the quest giver lady's stuff later and it'll be fine. IT'LL BE FINE.

LASTLY! The partial is for 2.03.0, and you'll need to start a new game to get the full benefits of it. Testing has been done, and so far NO issues have been found. But if you do does find some problematic areas, let me know. And I'll fix it... In a month or two... Maybe...

How about them Chiefs?

Oir

Reputation score
Hey Party People! How's it going? How ya been? I hope you're all having a productive 2020. Well I sure have. I got promoted at work! YAY!!! More Responsibilities!
So that's partially why it took so long to get this out. Another reason is I work in Spurts. I get motivated and translate a whole bunch at once, then get tired and take a break for like a month. I was basically 80% done with the quests back in December, but I haven't touched it since then because I didn't want to.
But now, here it is, without further adieu!

The Interim Partial!!!! Yes, that's right, it's still not done 🤣

So what needs to be done? The descriptions of the Skills and Items and shit. And the lady who gives you quests at level 3, 4 and 5 haven't been completed. However, the Quest's in the Quest book have been completed, and that'll be enough to get you on your way. As it has the name of where you have to go to get the quest done.

Also the QUESTS had to be done all at once. If not they won't appear translated in the game, I can translate the quest giver lady's stuff later and it'll be fine. IT'LL BE FINE.

LASTLY! The partial is for 2.03.0, and you'll need to start a new game to get the full benefits of it. Testing has been done, and so far NO issues have been found. But if you do does find some problematic areas, let me know. And I'll fix it... In a month or two... Maybe...

How about them Chiefs?
I didn't even know this was a project but it's impressive that you've revisited after such a long time.
Thanks for the translation! Game looks really cool!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Hell yeah y'all. Kagura Games just picked up Magna Fortuna. Which mean Y'all gonna get a full uncensored translation of this gaem very soon... Like, maybe in a year or something... Don't gotta do Partial's no more cause 90% of the games I want to translate get picked up by Kagura Games. I guess great minds thinks alike 🤣

Oir

Reputation score
Hell yeah y'all. Kagura Games just picked up Magna Fortuna. Which mean Y'all gonna get a full uncensored translation of this gaem very soon... Like, maybe in a year or something... Don't gotta do Partial's no more cause 90% of the games I want to translate get picked up by Kagura Games. I guess great minds thinks alike 🤣

Damn, that's gotta be conflicting. On one hand, a game you love is getting an official translation but on the other hand, you've put in a lot of work for this thing already.
Happy to see this translated but your translations and others' translations are the reasons why we english-only plebs know about these games. :)

Bryanis

Reputation score
Nice new. On the other hand, knowing KG... how many decade untill a possible released ?
Fear I'll have to use the famous blue pill to enjoyr the game by the time they finish the work :LOL: