What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ204948] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ 2.03.0

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Many thanks for your work. Sadly, the link is already down.
Yeah, I think someone is sniping Partials and Translations. It's really sad honestly... :(

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
just found 1.09 link, and the paterial is down :C anyone that have it can reup?

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
just found 1.09 link, and the paterial is down :C anyone that have it can reup?
Let me get in touch with Seipher first. He's working on a Partial for Version 2.00 and mine will only work on 1.08. Last I heard he was still having issues with the skills, maybe he took it down to try and fix it.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Let me get in touch with Seipher first. He's working on a Partial for Version 2.00 and mine will only work on 1.08. Last I heard he was still having issues with the skills, maybe he took it down to try and fix it.
let me see if i find 1.08, if you can send link for that after.

Edit: only 1.00 and 1.09 is what i find. so i guess have to wait.

zipetya

Reputation score
I think there is some weird version-numbering going on with this one. The "2.00" had a 'Readme_1.08' file in it, so it actually is v1.08, I think. Whereas v1.09 is actually v1.09 (hence the 'Readme_1.09.0p' file coming with it), and the most recent.
Anyhoo, thx for the partial(s)!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I think there is some weird version-numbering going on with this one. The "2.00" had a 'Readme_1.08' file in it, so it actually is v1.08, I think. Whereas v1.09 is actually v1.09 (hence the 'Readme_1.09.0p' file coming with it), and the most recent.
Anyhoo, thx for the partial(s)!
All the older version's of Magna Fortuna could be updated through patches. So if you download 1.09 you can use the free patch to update it to 1.10. With 2.00 is the version that was uploaded to DLSite that doesn't need to be patched. The original release required you to patch it from 1.00 all the way I think 1.07.

zipetya

Reputation score
^ Ohh, that so... Most nice of them to provide stand-alone patches. Will have a looksie!
Thanks for clearing up the confusion!

EDIT: which confusion wouldn't even exist on my part, were I just have had read the nicely put-together OP... Sowwwy! ;)

Last edited:

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heres what i got so far, the char building stuff is a lil wonky, i may go back and untranslate it cause i wasnt entirely sure about it

Translated all the quests in the actual log, no idea how they look tho since i havent made another run yet.
Actors, Classes, Items, Weapons, Armors, Enemies and some general choices are translated.
Link is dead :(

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it's kinda late on the party but... I need some help
I have encountered a problem

errorr.PNG
errrorr.PNG

It's happen when I tried using the partial
the game I played is on version 1.10.0

Edit : Adding backup for Seipher's partial in case someone need it

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Reputation score
*Edit* Oh yeah, before I forget, this is for version 1.08 of the game. You can get version 1.00 by purchasing it from DLSite and supporting the creators. After that you just download the Version 1.08 patch from their DLSite Blog. The patch just goes over top Version 1.00, then you just put my partial over that. Then wam bam thank you ma'am, you're done. Good job.
Thanks for the partial, do you still have it? all the links are dead :(

PS: I know there is a patch out for version 2.00 and above but for some reason that version doesnt work so im staying with 1.08

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Thanks for the partial, do you still have it? all the links are dead :(

PS: I know there is a patch out for version 2.00 and above but for some reason that version doesnt work so im staying with 1.08
There are no Goblins in this game. Move along sir.

Naw, just kidding.

So due to the way skills a lot of other things work in this game Partials end up breaking it. Seipher and I were working on it, but eventually it got to the point where it just wasn't working right. Changing the names of Database items messed with scripts and it was a whole big ordeal. I probably should have updated the thread to reflect that it's no longer being worked on.

I'll leave the thread up for a few days so everyone can get then update, then I'm deleting it.

Kthxbai

Goblin Slayer

Reputation score
Oh such a shame :( but if it gives so many trouble i see your point, thank you for giving an honest answer.

Mmm i was sure it had goblins on it :p time to keep searching

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Oh such a shame :( but if it gives so many trouble i see your point, thank you for giving an honest answer.

Mmm i was sure it had goblins on it :p time to keep searching
Yeah, it was basically the more things we translated the more it broke the game. When I did my first tests on the game I didn't notice anything, but then I realized my character was getting item drops from enemies, learning skills whey she leveled up. Shit like that. That was because everything was referenced by Exact name instead of Item or Skill ID number.

Goblin Slayer

Reputation score
Yeah, it was basically the more things we translated the more it broke the game. When I did my first tests on the game I didn't notice anything, but then I realized my character was getting item drops from enemies, learning skills whey she leveled up. Shit like that. That was because everything was referenced by Exact name instead of Item or Skill ID number.
Thtat really sucks, it takes lots of time to make a partial to just have it all broken :(

Lets hope kagura games notice this game in the future and give it an oficial translation (since they usually get all the original files and art from the developer)

BTW i send you a message on the thread https://ulmf.org/threads/h-h-works-flashcycling.10793/page-3

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone re upload the 2.0 partial? I would like to look into this.