What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not really a paying Patreon so my words probably won't mean much but you shouldn't really fault yourself for the incomplete release.
I'd be ticked off too knowing that its going to be awhile since we'll see the actual 100% after the initial release date but hey, I wouldn't give you or the other guy shit for it.
Since:
A) You're doing this for free.
B) You should focus more on improving your goal (which is learning Japanese)
C) I'm not even paying you, like I said
D) Patience is a thing I'm starting to master when stuff like NTRPG3 or that sequel to that Tanuki sprite game is on supreme hiatus for like years now and I just want one hint of news.

Ok, that last one is more of a big deal on my end and none to yours but still, you really shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's a dick move on the part of your patron to be honest. I think I'm going to hold off on the full release of the translation to play it how it was intended. Don't let this get you down man, we appreciate the time and effort you put into this!

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Agreed and yep I'm planning to wait for the full release too. Though I'll see how long it will take, I can wait for 1-2 months but if more than that, I might take some sneak peeks using the available translation haha.

Harrietta83

Lurker
Reputation score
Shitty new forum...... waste of webspace. Give your best Mr./Mrs. Proofreader! Don't listen to those weirdo cunts :)

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have fun for those who can't wait. I hope you like it...
cheering for u man

remember that not anyone can please everybody, just do it on your own pace and don't get pressured

aydetore

Reputation score
Wow, in the beginning you do a translation for a month, and then the editing takes several months. Good translator (no).

Last edited:
OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
full but unpolished, a lot of grammar mistake + typo

Schrille

Lurker
Reputation score
It's honestly not that bad. The only issue that kept occuring to me was the odd 0 that appeared in the word P0nis and P0ssy for some reason.

Apart from that, the grammar was mostly fine. Not perfect, but at no point during the game did the writing kill the mood for me.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's honestly not that bad. The only issue that kept occuring to me was the odd 0 that appeared in the word P0nis and P0ssy for some reason.

Apart from that, the grammar was mostly fine. Not perfect, but at no point during the game did the writing kill the mood for me.
The 0 is from the dev's side, he used it to censor some vulgar words.

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can some one help me? Every time I try to go to the recollect room this shows up and closes the game.
Capture.PNG

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't wanna sound annoying but hows the polished translation going? any ETA now? im eager to play this but im keeping my word in regards to waiting for it instead of jumping to the translation that left you unsatisfied.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Tested, will definitelly wait for the final version, saying it is just "unpolished" is being kind :p

proxicide25

Reputation score
Is it really full? Then I did something wrong, third scene for the blue guy (gynecologist?) is in japanese after he tells Will to wait behind the curtain. I don't know if there are other scenes like that but just a little detail that is bothering me ~

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it really full? Then I did something wrong, third scene for the blue guy (gynecologist?) is in japanese after he tells Will to wait behind the curtain. I don't know if there are other scenes like that but just a little detail that is bothering me ~
Let me check it out.

Edit: Yep, you're right, I forgot to put it inside recollection room.

" saying it is just "unpolished" is being kind :p " Yep, very true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.