What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
also another game is now been translated
lets go bois this month so much translated content damn!
WHERE IS THAT?? i just couldn't find that game (it was released while i was away from home i think)

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how soon? I need my monthly dose of NTR shadowcore rough translation isn't enough for me
Wow... you should watch out for yourself. I'm not sure a big thirst for NTR is a good thing or not haha.

I'm currently happy with Angelic Force Yuuki and also playing A Tale of Two Swords bit by bit. Although, it'd be nice to have some more updates anytime soon indeed.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Idk about this game but the ntr element on this game is too weak......
Oh yeah norz-senpai put why not put this on your list translate this [Hourglass & Pencil] Yui-chan's Erotic Landlord Experience

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is this (hentaigamer net/young-wife-souffle) but idk if it's a full translation or not
ah yeah, so they posted down my incompleted one...

jesus christ, why am I doing this,
i keep getting so much shit every damn day.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah yeah, so they posted down my incompleted one...

jesus christ, why am I doing this,
i keep getting so much shit every damn day.
Yeah, they posted the imcomplete version there, but main-story was entire translated, just one of the events is entirely in japanese(think the ones related to the broadcasting video if i'm not wrong).

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and now people will give me so much shit for releasing an incomplete translation,

ahhh, i cant contact that site admin

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have fun for those who can't wait. I hope you like it...

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't worry norzz some of us will wait and be loyal to you, it's kind of fucked up a patreon of yours did that, but I think it's also your mistake that you would trust someone over the internet for something like this. Either way, I hope this doesn't affect your future prospects as remember that 99% of people still follow you, it's only that 1% asshole (who released your patch) are the ones you should throw out.

P.S- Don't feel pressured by others to the point where you don't want to do this kind of thing anymore, if anything you should remember you hold 100% power here as this is purely a volunteer thing. You owe us nothing and that's why I can't fathom why dumbasses are insulting someone who's volunteering to give them a gift. It's like complaining about free money, they're just fucking retarded. Anyways, like I said, the majority of us still will follow your wishes, and it's the only assholes that are vocal and scream the loudest, please remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.