What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can anyone share a save, either full save or just the main (the one switht he companion) events, the other are simple enough to just skip until the stuff i didn't play before. But those are kind of anoying xD

Reputation score
I've found an english game torrent but I don't know if it has any relation to the one doing the eng translation from this thread

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Still holding of until the actual release of the translation, looked at the dlsite and got hyped for it again!
Is there an update on this game? I got this one from F95Zone But there's alot of typos xD

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*Sweating*
Wait, is there a thread in F95 already?
Not anymore it seems.
Game broke rule 7: If a game contains sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty(ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not anymore it seems.
Game broke rule 7: If a game contains sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty(ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
Yeah, there's a huge shota route, like 8-9 scenes.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, there's a huge shota route, like 8-9 scenes.
I think the real adjetive was "realistic" wich actually sucks since that is a matter of opinion, although i do think the shota here is realistic in that the shota isn't walking around with a third leg......xD also there are 2 routes with shota, the neighboor and the teacher routes (where she teaches not the one assisting the teacher)

ReekaPeen

Reputation score
Any updates on the progress for this game's translation? Mind my being rude.

scykross

Reputation score
The game is most likely in progress. However, Norzz said that his job getting busy lately, so his translation or the translator cleaning up the translation might be slowing down due to real life situations, which most of us shouldn't mind. He did release Slave's Sword though! ^^

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else got a game crash when going into the recollection room or doing the husband's boss route?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey it's been a while since I checked this game out, going to ask how's the status? I hate to say it but I completely missed this game and just navigated here when I was checking my posts.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The unedited translation was out and is still somewhere around. But if you are asking for the edited and final version of the translation then i have some minor bad news.
Lonerprime is editing it, but he had some technical issues and was set back with his work for about a month. That means the final edited version will at least take another month to be completed but i guess more like 2 month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.