What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it safe to assume that this is dead now? last i heard only editing was left but it's been several months without Word now.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it safe to assume that this is dead now? last i heard only editing was left but it's been several months without Word now.
Not necessarily. Lonerprime is working on cleaning up the final translation, and there is a released version of the final translation that isn't cleaned up. It has typos and some bugs, but is fully playable and translated. Hopefully Lonerprime will give an update soon, but honestly, this whole translation got a LOT of hostility from spoiled people who's opinions didn't matter, and it kinda put Norzz and Lonerprime off, so I wouldn't be surprised if the typo ridden buggy translation is all we ever get. If that's the case, take it to be a lesson learned, that bitching and whining about a free gift is just a way to get that gift taken away.

John Cena

Lurker
Reputation score
This patch, though complete, has A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND BAD WRITING FROM MY PART.
Hence, I'm marking the patch as WIP because I'm not even remotely satisfied with the quality of this translation and thankfully LonerPrime shares my opinion on this and has decided to continue working on this.
This was on his patreon post

If that's the case, take it to be a lesson learned, that bitching and whining about a free gift is just a way to get that gift taken away.
Damn right

nam654

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone please link the final unedited patch,cause it's looks like the translator isn't continue the edited one
Should be this, the archive posted of the complete (but not edited) translation

lostandfound1

Reputation score
Anyone still here? I recently bought Young Wife Souffle off dlsite and followed the patreon guide to installing the translation patch. I believe I followed every step correctly but I get this error message every time I try starting the game:
1546815127812.png

Has anyone gotten this error before? And if so, how should I deal with it?

lostandfound1

Reputation score
you installed jap applocale?
Installed? I know I changed the system locale for japanese, or do I need to install something? I am quite new to all this and never really understood this region thing. Can you tell me what exactly I should be installing? I get many different results from a google search.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone still here? I recently bought Young Wife Souffle off dlsite and followed the patreon guide to installing the translation patch. I believe I followed every step correctly but I get this error message every time I try starting the game:
View attachment 18912

Has anyone gotten this error before? And if so, how should I deal with it?
Well, 1st thing is, in the screenshot the game title is in giberish. Meaning you either
1) set your computer to japanese local AFTER uncompressing the archive -> some file name got corrupted => delete & uncompress again the archive (re downloading it from dlsite if needed).
2) Didn't fully set your local setting to japanese (there lot of site and thread telling you how to do it)
3) didn't restart your computer after changing the local setting (reboot and retry ^^)

or 4) You are missing the RTP. The game description mention that you need to install the VX ace RTP to play the game (here again, it's best to install it using japanese local setting). You can grab the RTP

lostandfound1

Reputation score
Well, 1st thing is, in the screenshot the game title is in giberish. Meaning you either
1) set your computer to japanese local AFTER uncompressing the archive -> some file name got corrupted => delete & uncompress again the archive (re downloading it from dlsite if needed).
2) Didn't fully set your local setting to japanese (there lot of site and thread telling you how to do it)
3) didn't restart your computer after changing the local setting (reboot and retry ^^)

or 4) You are missing the RTP. The game description mention that you need to install the VX ace RTP to play the game (here again, it's best to install it using japanese local setting). You can grab the RTP
Thank you for your response, it was really helpful and I was able to make it work!

JerichoJely

Reputation score
If anyone sees this, is there a download link for the most recent (or really any) translation patch that actually works? I tried the mega link above ( ) from nam654 but there wasn't a Game.rgss3a file in it

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone sees this, is there a download link for the most recent (or really any) translation patch that actually works? I tried the mega link above ( ) from nam654 but there wasn't a Game.rgss3a file in it
That's because it's a patch, not the game proper. You need to decrypt the Game.rgss3a file, place the extracted folders in the game folder, extract the patch into the game folder (rewrite all), and delete the Game.rgss3a file. A more comprehensive guide is stickied: https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/

Status
Not open for further replies.