What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

hyuhyu

Reputation score
-> You can now buy an item to decrease or increase pollution, there's an NPC left of the building in the second base.
More details on their website.

Really nice game btw, been a while since I enjoyed one this much, looking forward to future works.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What's new in 1.13 then?
Ver.1.1.2 修正点
・特定の条件下で第2ダンジョンのボスを倒してもシーン回想が解放されない不具合を修正 - defeat 2nd dengeon boss cant get hscene
・同梱の【攻略のヒント】の記述のうち一部誤っていた箇所を修正 - 【攻略のヒント】.txt has some hints is wrong
・第5ダンジョンの扉の移動先がおかしくなっている不具合を修正 - 5th dungeon has 1 door move to other area
・特定の条件下でハーネスバインド状態が再発してしまう不具合を修正 - restrain item effect cant remove
Ver.1.1.3 修正点
・第6ダンジョンで不自然なリアクションをするイベントを修正 - Fixed event to make unnatural reaction in the 6th dungeon
・ショップの商品が5日目以降間違ったものになっている不具合を修正 - Fixed a bug that items of shop became wrong after 5th day
・話しかける方向により特定のイベントのグラフィックが変化してしまう不具合を修正 - Fixed a bug that the graphic of a specific event would change depending on the spoken direction
・フリー戦闘で何回でもボスのドロップアイテムを入手出来てしまう不具合を修正 - free fight in hscene room, can get boss's drop item
・第5ダンジョンで特定の条件で敗北すると進行不能になる不具合を修正 - Fixed a problem that it becomes impossible to proceed if you lose in the 5th dungeon under specific conditions
・フリー戦闘後もハーネス状態が再発する不具合を修正 - free fight in hscene room, after fight still has restrain item effect
・ハーネス拘束の状態で温泉に入れてしまう不具合を修正 - has restrain item effect can enter hot spring
・第4ダンジョンのボスの挙動の不具合を修正 - Fixed a bug in the behavior of the 4th dungeon boss
・第7ダンジョンでリリースデバイスを使用するとグラフィックがおかしくなる不具合を修正 - Fixed a bug that the graphics became wrong when using the release device in the 7th dungeon
・"演出のカット"を選択してもEシールドの演出がカットされていない不具合を修正 - cut Eシールド anime effect not work
・第7ダンジョン内に補給場所を設置 - last dungeon add recover place
・初見の敵との会話イベントが再発生する不具合を修正 - conversation event with the first enemy reoccurred
・拡散マズルユニットを外してもEスキルが全体攻撃のままになってしまう不具合を修正 - remove 拡散マズルユニット still have group magic

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I've been playing this through and really loved the lab portion. Probably some of the best sex machine designs to date, and I like how they can combine their attacks to give yourself something of a custom sex scene.

Anyways, I've been playing through in JP without understanding any of the dialogue, but I attempted the doll mansion boss once and I'm not quite sure of the gimmick here. That said, I only tried it once and didn't experiment too much so I may figure it out after a bit more trial and error.

Anyways, since it's on the title screen, I motion to change the name of this thread to The Tale of Undercrust.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I've been playing this through and really loved the lab portion. Probably some of the best sex machine designs to date, and I like how they can combine their attacks to give yourself something of a custom sex scene.

Anyways, I've been playing through in JP without understanding any of the dialogue, but I attempted the doll mansion boss once and I'm not quite sure of the gimmick here. That said, I only tried it once and didn't experiment too much so I may figure it out after a bit more trial and error.

Anyways, since it's on the title screen, I motion to change the name of this thread to The Tale of Undercrust.
The gimmick is using mirrors to teleport from the 'ruined' version of the map, to the normal version.
One has fallen rubble blocking your way, the other has locked doors.
You gotta go back and forth to bypass all blockades and collect keys. .

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
really a quality game amazing cant wait for futur work

Reputation score
If it's the first time you encounter the boss (where it starts off looking like the Dungeon 2 boss and keeps shapeshifting) it's just a damage race, don't let him hypnotize you six times in phase one without using a Noise Screen or transform, and then beat him before he beats you.

If it's the second time you encounter the boss, then I believe the only gimmick is the strings. The more strings he puts on you, the fewer skills you can use. When you get to the point where you have the hypno eyes (can't use any skills at all except your auto attack), either transform or use the shock item to release them. He won't start using the strings until you kill the trash mobs, so feel free to take your time bringing them down (I wouldn't take too long though, because the left hand's hypnotize combined with the boss's Black Lightning attack is pretty dangerous).

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So how do you beat the final boss?

I am stuck in the final area and cant return (hate it when games do that).
I could keep leveling but it doesnt change anything. I tried to double my defense stats with items but it doesnt change the outcome:
He one-shots me with a fire-attack after elemental shifting 3-4 times.
He gets me from 1700HP down to 0 in one go. Sometimes in 2 goes but i can only for half my HP a turn, so there is NO WAY.
(my defense is at 62 normally, or at 120 if i use items. He oneshots me no matter what, wtf)

any ideas?

edit: oh damn. Well i put on ALL attack buff items (except for the gain-anull one), build up gain and used the 45points gain attack. Be careful, once he gets below about 30%hp he oneshots you no matter what, so get full gain before.
Then pray for good crits on your attacks and it works eventually

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mighty mod, defend before the laser attack and it bounce back to the boss. Keep doing damage and eventually your 'defense' will cause serious damage and kill the boss.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, i am talking about the secret final boss. The tentacle-pile-boss that changes its elemental type from ice-lighting-fire- and so on.
It comes a little later!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The problem with that is you can't spam it or you'll never defeat him. I haven't won yet but I only attempted once.

Also, I think you need to beat him in a certain number of rounds. I think he went through his phases 3x before I got a sudden Game Over, even though I was keeping myself healed. The big problem I'm having here is when he's in his lightning form, he heal spams. I tried stunning here but I think he's immune, or at least he resisted my stuns.

For the record, I'm using Swift Mode with the Lightning element. I might also be severely underlevelled, as I'm somewhere around level 22, last I remember.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, Lightning is what you want for the robot factory boss. you want to use stun option for 7 MP with the MP Half accessory it's 14 at normal and then attack while all the enemies are stun. Rinse and Repeat until up get them down to one enemy instead of 4. You should be able to take out one enemy as your regular self. I used Mighty mod and was using the 35+ charge and then power slamming enemies with 25 charge attack. Also, I made sure to always have at least 15 charge in the off chance that they went into grabby mod.

Zer0xChan

Reputation score
Finished out the doll mansion but I'm lost on what to do/where to go to get the next area to open up, the 6th day on the walkthrough posted up earlier

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Go back to the same area. Remember the two giant doors we couldn't go through before? You can now open them.

Reputation score
I honestly cruised through the last boss without really trying very hard. It certainly didn't provide me any real challenge.

My setup was as follows:

In short,
-Swift mode because swift mode
-Lightning because it doesn't matter (the Shock stun only works against mechanical enemies), none of the E-Skills did enough damage for me to bother
-Plus Formula - basic attack deals 1.3x damage
-Accel Unit - Bonus 3 GAIN every turn
-Accel Unit 改 - Bonus 6 GAIN every turn
-Heavy Grip - +15% attack, -10% defense, -15% dodge

Method was pretty simple. Use Acceleration (the self buff that costs nothing) any time it's down, use the self heal whenever you go below 1000, use Kamaitachi (35 cost swift skill) when your HP is above 1000 and you don't need to recast accelerate, if for some weird reason you don't have enough GAIN then just use your basic attack.

I just did it again using the same setup except using 0 skills except the self heal. Took two tries (accidentally attacked once when I meant to heal and died for it), but still cleared it with relatively little difficulty. He does have a super move (Star Mayhem) that has no wind up and does about 1500~ damage, but I just used a full heal item for each of those and was fine. He only used it after going through the full cycle two and a half times, but with the Kamaitachi strategy he died for me before the end of the first cycle so that shouldn't be a problem if you don't have the HP to tank it.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I honestly cruised through the last boss without really trying very hard. It certainly didn't provide me any real challenge.

My setup was as follows:

In short,
-Swift mode because swift mode
-Lightning because it doesn't matter (the Shock stun only works against mechanical enemies), none of the E-Skills did enough damage for me to bother
-Plus Formula - basic attack deals 1.3x damage
-Accel Unit - Bonus 3 GAIN every turn
-Accel Unit 改 - Bonus 6 GAIN every turn
-Heavy Grip - +15% attack, -10% defense, -15% dodge

Method was pretty simple. Use Acceleration (the self buff that costs nothing) any time it's down, use the self heal whenever you go below 1000, use Kamaitachi (35 cost swift skill) when your HP is above 1000 and you don't need to recast accelerate, if for some weird reason you don't have enough GAIN then just use your basic attack.

I just did it again using the same setup except using 0 skills except the self heal. Took two tries (accidentally attacked once when I meant to heal and died for it), but still cleared it with relatively little difficulty. He does have a super move (Star Mayhem) that has no wind up and does about 1500~ damage, but I just used a full heal item for each of those and was fine. He only used it after going through the full cycle two and a half times, but with the Kamaitachi strategy he died for me before the end of the first cycle so that shouldn't be a problem if you don't have the HP to tank it.
OOOOOOOOOOOh. Thats what the (in red writtten) x1.3 means. 30% extra physical damage!

Also, everyone is using swift mode? I am utterly stunned to be honest. I swapped to swift mode here and then during the journey to make it harder for myself. The reason is that i tried and compared Mighty and Swift mode with each other multiple times during my playtime. Everytime mightymode did by far more damage with the Gain-attacks. And i think the basic attacks did more damage too, but thats just a feeling. For example the 45-gain Mightymode attack took away 1/4 of the secret final boss HP (without a crit), with a crit it took like close to half of it. While the swift mode actually did a 1/5 at best.
So what is so good about swiftmode?

Oh and how do you advance in elemental damage dealing? Even though i got all 4 orbs and my fire orb is even at level 4 now, my best attack is the single target burn for 8 mana (and sometimes i have a 16 mana one which does the same damage, but on all enemies)
Well i got the feeling its all hidden in the items written in moon-language xD

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Best thing about swift mode is that your plasma attack hits a crapton of times instead of only once. That gives you a lot of GAIN to work with.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
OOOOOOOOOOOh. Thats what the (in red writtten) x1.3 means. 30% extra physical damage!

Also, everyone is using swift mode? I am utterly stunned to be honest. I swapped to swift mode here and then during the journey to make it harder for myself. The reason is that i tried and compared Mighty and Swift mode with each other multiple times during my playtime. Everytime mightymode did by far more damage with the Gain-attacks. And i think the basic attacks did more damage too, but thats just a feeling. For example the 45-gain Mightymode attack took away 1/4 of the secret final boss HP (without a crit), with a crit it took like close to half of it. While the swift mode actually did a 1/5 at best.
So what is so good about swiftmode?

Oh and how do you advance in elemental damage dealing? Even though i got all 4 orbs and my fire orb is even at level 4 now, my best attack is the single target burn for 8 mana (and sometimes i have a 16 mana one which does the same damage, but on all enemies)
Well i got the feeling its all hidden in the items written in moon-language xD
I like Swift Mode primarily because I simply like dual wielding. But it's also good here because of the multi-hit abilities and it helps with getting more Gain. And the 25G move will one-shot most enemies, while the 35 will almost always OHKO everything except bosses. Plus, every single hit can crit, and that's big when you're hitting 10+ times in a row.

As far as boosting elemental levels, I think all you gotta do is block magic with your shield ability. I don't think it's really necessary to do though because I rarely ever defend, unless I'm curious to see a certain H attack.
Honestly, I wasn't sure what most accessories did so I primarily stuck with the ones which gave obvious stat boosts, like MP, DEF, and EDEF. I made a mistake on two different occasions with the "hard mode" accessories mentioned earlier without knowing what they were, and my choices in accessories were limited since it was so early on. And it did make things harder, not having MP recharge after battle, or having your Gain reset to 0 each turn.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Are there any links for the latest version? I'm crashing a lot (usually during cutscenes and dialog) in whichever it is on Nyaa.