What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ212976] The Evilslayer Maiden

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, should be fixed now. Also, could you specify which 3 npcs you're talking about?

Exactly close to the end of the game or right before final battle...(possible after you already gone there and bought the "Cosplay Costume"). The otaku that don't go to school part... Basically if u return to the floor u bought the costume close to the end of the game, 3 of the 4 npc's there aren't translated... and this includes the blond helper girl from that u recruit at the gym by giving her an item, then helping her quest(her speech) i think it's floor number 4 once you return to the city after the last Nest opens(from the store with the elevator on the left of the hospital pretty much). Department store floor 4 it seems. Only place in the game not entirely translated other than some messages at the mine as i said earlier.
1532322026643.png
It's also a bit fun to notice part of game inconsistency that you can actually do h-stuff with random guys in the city as long as you cheat your lewdness, but the scene with the Janitor with her losing her virginity still happens "later/after" already done a lot of stuff in the city. Feels a bit broken this way, would be a bit better if developer locked most actions behind the virgin wall or something and not simple lust... this felt a little bit bad proggramed but whatever

Last edited:
OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Exactly close to the end of the game or right before final battle...(possible after you already gone there and bought the "Cosplay Costume"). The otaku that don't go to school part... Basically if u return to the floor u bought the costume close to the end of the game, 3 of the 4 npc's there aren't translated... and this includes the blond helper girl from that u recruit at the gym by giving her an item, then helping her quest(her speech) i think it's floor number 4 once you return to the city after the last Nest opens(from the store with the elevator on the left of the hospital pretty much). Department store floor 4 it seems. Only place in the game not entirely translated other than some messages at the mine as i said earlier.
Alright, should all be fixed now, thanks.

It's also a bit fun to notice part of game inconsistency that you can actually do h-stuff with random guys in the city as long as you cheat your lewdness, but the scene with the Janitor with her losing her virginity still happens "later/after" already done a lot of stuff in the city. Feels a bit broken this way, would be a bit better if developer locked most actions behind the virgin wall or something and not simple lust... this felt a little bit bad proggramed but whatever
Yes, I agree with you completely there. It seems a lot of games suffer from this these days.
But looking at the game's code, I really wouldn't be surprised if it was an oversight rather than something intentional.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Curious, but is anyone else getting generic rpg maker sprites? The game seems "kind of" half assed, having only started this it's kind of taking me out of "mah immersion" when Otome and Mei switch through 5 different portraits when killing the tentacle boss yet their UI portrait are fine, never mind items and stuff being generic assets.

malpha

Reputation score
Curious, but is anyone else getting generic rpg maker sprites? The game seems "kind of" half assed, having only started this it's kind of taking me out of "mah immersion" when Otome and Mei switch through 5 different portraits when killing the tentacle boss yet their UI portrait are fine, never mind items and stuff being generic assets.
I got annoyed by it and went in the face files to change the actor1 file into a copy of one of the multi-face Otome files and fixed hers at least, it got rid of all the generic face files in her dialogue and in the menu. Mei has no set face file though so one would have to be made from scratch if you wanted to replace her actor2 file.

Also, after Caps' h-event, if you talk to her behind the counter, her stuff is untranslated.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You did something wrong when extracting the Game.rgss3a. I guess you did not overwrite what was already in the Graphics folder with the files you got from the extraction of Game.rgss3a.
I just did the tentacle boss and all the portraits are correctly showing Otome and Mei with different expressions.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got annoyed by it and went in the face files to change the actor1 file into a copy of one of the multi-face Otome files and fixed hers at least, it got rid of all the generic face files in her dialogue and in the menu. Mei has no set face file though so one would have to be made from scratch if you wanted to replace her actor2 file.

Also, after Caps' h-event, if you talk to her behind the counter, her stuff is untranslated.
That's odd. I've never encountered any problems with the game's sprites. Are you sure you're using the latest version?
And thanks, Caps should be fixed now.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks for another great game!!!...well haven't tried it yet (stupid internet) but i am sure it will be great!! xD

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well truth be told, I did get it from another website >.>; maybe that's why. I didn't replace anything, so I'll do that with this patch.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You did something wrong when extracting the Game.rgss3a. I guess you did not overwrite what was already in the Graphics folder with the files you got from the extraction of Game.rgss3a.
I just did the tentacle boss and all the portraits are correctly showing Otome and Mei with different expressions.
Ah, yeah I'll have to get another copy of the game. I maay have gotten it from somewhere else pre patched into english >.>

WE GOOD!

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found another scene with some Kanjis... when checking gallery and reading stuff again to make sure, the scene where Kuzu or whatever calls her after P.E and she come in bloomers have some non-translated kanjis in the middle of the sentences...(while checking gallery), no idea if it's also same way in the normal game cause i kinda didn't paid attention at this point. Event Scene number 19.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just have 1 wish, can actually guys translate Prison Academy from LILITH??? Please please please....

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found another scene with some Kanjis... when checking gallery and reading stuff again to make sure, the scene where Kuzu or whatever calls her after P.E and she come in bloomers have some non-translated kanjis in the middle of the sentences...(while checking gallery), no idea if it's also same way in the normal game cause i kinda didn't paid attention at this point. Event Scene number 19.
Thank you, should be fixed.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just have 1 wish, can actually guys translate Prison Academy from LILITH??? Please please please....
that's VN, right? ulmf mostly translate rpgmaker games ask mangagamer , VN reader also fine I guess for a moment

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you! ewn for the translation, i really want to play this game since the day of release

Last edited:

Lazerz1928

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question, why does the first (1) Bath Time H-Mission ask for the CG02_16 under the graphics/pictures folder? It keeps crashing because CG02_16 doesn't exist.

malpha

Reputation score
Because that's one of the cgs for that scene. It's supposed to exist so you've got a problem somewhere, it's either misnamed or missing images.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that's VN, right? ulmf mostly translate rpgmaker games ask mangagamer , VN reader also fine I guess for a moment
isnt like a VN where u only watch shit happen, is a VN trainer mode of LILITH....man......damn....those game are fucking insane, u have a lot of choices, i go nuts when i see none of those game are translated, just, wtf man, you are translating some shit rpg with pixels , i know, ik, i downloaded 4 or 5 translations from here but, wtf, they choice almost all bad rpg .... one one1 isnt translated here, other ppl do it , and that developer is fucking insane , but here u only find damn shit rpg .... :( :( i wish im japanese....

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I make this work? New to erorpgs, thanks!
All RPG maker games have an encryption. For every encryptor, a decryptor. Ulmf have some threads with the avaliable ones, RPG Maker VX Ace also has his... first u decrypt the big file(containing the images and data from the game). Move the extracted files to the game folder, delete the old big file then copy and paste the translation there re-placing the "Data" folder extracted from the file.

dancingbears

Reputation score
Maybe it's just me, but the resolution of the game is off. A couple words get cut off on every text box. Is there a way to alter the game's resolution?