What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ212976] The Evilslayer Maiden

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
why so many dislikes can t i have a different opinion ???? the true is, almost the 70 % games rpg that are translated here are trash with no more than 100 mb , the only patchs that i like is from mizuki

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that's prob what happened. I rarely switch my local to Japanese unless I absolutely haaave to since I hate installing things only for it to come up in a language I don't understand.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
why so many dislikes can t i have a different opinion ???? the true is, almost the 70 % games rpg that are translated here are trash with no more than 100 mb , the only patchs that i like is from mizuki
Nothing wrong with having different opinions but you could've worded it better, in a less negative way. "I don't like these RPG maker games." sounds better than, paraphrasing, "This is shit.". People also kinda ignore those kinda posts since they bring nothing of value to the discussion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The internet is vast, you could look for other places for games that better suit your tastes.

a5585855

Reputation score
Damn, changing the computer locale was the last thing I wanted to do either.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nothing wrong with having different opinions but you could've worded it better, in a less negative way. "I don't like these RPG maker games." sounds better than, paraphrasing, "This is shit.". People also kinda ignore those kinda posts since they bring nothing of value to the discussion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The internet is vast, you could look for other places for games that better suit your tastes.

I understand, sorry for my manners, the problem is i know all the pages you shall know for the kind of games i like, the problem again is that are only in japanese and the big games i like aren't translated, so, im learning japanese but im not a genius , that's why i hate who is translatin only pixel shit :ROFLMAO:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually i have my computer eternally in jp locale while it also has stuff written on my language... since windows 7, we have option to install another language pack and choose, so system remains in jp while the other pack changed all the programs and stuff back to my own language including writing... so i don't need to actually care about the local anyway. The only drawback are some programs that force start in jp, but we have the program "locale emulator" that can also work with USA/Brazil/etc and run the programs in my own language if i run through it so whatever.
In windows 10 the button about the language packs is right here, but people seem to avoid/don't know how to use... 1533488123447.png
See that POR? means Portuguese, my language. I also have japanese and english installed, if i click there once it changes to another one of the installed packs so no problem to use the computer with jp locale at all
1533488202601.png

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just use Locale Emulator for starting the games and sjisunzip extracting the .zip files... lol

At least IMHO! :)

pedifily

Reputation score
Is there any other way Otome can be deflorated by other than the janitor guy?

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any other way Otome can be deflorated by other than the janitor guy?

Nope, story related that is the point she loses her virginity, i also stated that it was bad planned because if u cheat lewdness from the girls, u can watch different scenes with other guys "before" Janitor scene, so... and that same scene still happens later on after already seen almost 1/5 of the other events so whatever.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The English version on Dlsite got updated does that mean the new stuff is translated as well.

zipetya

Reputation score
The English version on Dlsite got updated does that mean the new stuff is translated as well.

Is that...a question...or?

...Anyhoo, yes. Also, at any rate, it's gonna be a chore to port a v2.02 TL to v3.01. But if anyone wants to, please have at it! Would be appreciated! :)

Of course the best case scenario for you dirty-dirty pirates would be, if a v3.01 ENG version were to show up, but who knows when/if that's gonna happen.

Btw, if someone wants to have his DECRYPTED Japanese v2.02 magically transform to the latest (still Japanese) v3.01, this can help. I know it's nothing anybody wants or what this city deserves (hehh??), but since I haven't seen even that pop-up at the usual places... .

Au revoir!

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think what demon is getting at here is that dlsite eng is currently selling the most up to date translation that includes v3 content.

zipetya

Reputation score
I think what demon is getting at here is that dlsite eng is currently selling the most up to date translation that includes v3 content.
Hmm, I was getting at that too, actually, but now I see that my post could be seen just as ambiguous to the untrained eye as demon's was to mine.

Last edited:

dozoku

Reputation score
seems like the english dlsite version that's being sold with the "august 19 update" is still ver 2.02?? Even the folder is Touma_English ver202 haha

just bought it based on the posts here.... guess I'll get back to you guys if it's really actually ver3

zipetya

Reputation score
seems like the english dlsite version that's being sold with the "august 19 update" is still ver 2.02?? Even the folder is Touma_English ver202 haha

just bought it based on the posts here.... guess I'll get back to you guys if it's really actually ver3
Wow, that would be legit effed up: I mean even in the 'Upgrade Information' for Aug/19 it says 'Addition of contents'...