What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ212976] The Evilslayer Maiden

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe it's just me, but the resolution of the game is off. A couple words get cut off on every text box. Is there a way to alter the game's resolution?
This happens to me to, nothing you can do. The translator has to either make the font smaller to fit the text box or wrap it better.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This happens to me to, nothing you can do. The translator has to either make the font smaller to fit the text box or wrap it better.
Could you specify where you encounter this or is it just across the board throughout the whole game?

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could you specify where you encounter this or is it just across the board throughout the whole game?
Ugh, gee Ewn. Now I feel bad because while I notice it, I never really jot it down since I'm able to kind of read what it's meant to say. I'd have to give the game a run down of when it happens but I'm not sure when I'll ever get the time to :I I have seen it happen though.:confused::cry:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got some untranslated lines from this guy:

Also, after I finish seeing Mei H-scene, sucking that fat fella dick, the Mission doesn't complete, even though they are not there anymore.

Edit:

Another line:

Last edited:
OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got some untranslated lines from this guy:
Thanks, should be fixed.
Edit: As for Mei's mission, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I don't remember there being a mission for this scene. What is it called?

Last edited:

dancingbears

Reputation score
I don't know if it's the whole game, I just got about twenty text boxes in, and about half of them looked like this:

LazarZar

Lurker
Reputation score
having Problems with the Quest "Library Visit". It says Shool(guess it means academy) 2nd lvl, I can enter the room with my bf, the big classroom in the middle, the room to the right with the girl is not open. Kyoki is in my Party. Do I need more lewdness to trigger the Quest(aktuelally 65)? thanks in advance:)

Thanks for the Answer, I was looking for a room and missed the pathway to the left to another screen:)

Last edited:
OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if it's the whole game, I just got about twenty text boxes in, and about half of them looked like this:
That's odd, this is not how it looks like for me:
Not exactly sure what could be causing it. What resolution are you playing on?

having Problems with the Quest "Library Visit". It says Shool(guess it means academy) 2nd lvl, I can enter the room with my bf, the big classroom in the middle, the room to the right with the girl is not open. Kyoki is in my Party. Do I need more lewdness to trigger the Quest(aktuelally 65)? thanks in advance:)
The school library is located left of the student council room on the 2nd floor.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Don't think resolution has anything to do with it. After some trial and error, I found that starting the game in non-Japanese locale produces your problem, while starting it in Japanese locale those first couple lines look like how they are in ewn's attached picture. Probably has something to do with how different system locales handle specific fonts (VL Gothic, for instance)?

Anyhoo, change to Japanese locale (or run the game with NTLEAS or Locale Emulator).

dancingbears

Reputation score
I double checked to make sure, and I am running in Japanese locale. I'll try NTLEAS.

LazarZar

Lurker
Reputation score
Another Quest Problem "Teachers Favour". Found the lazy boy who wants me to get&wear Cosplay Costume. Sadly cant find it:(

malpha

Reputation score
Another Quest Problem "Teachers Favour". Found the lazy boy who wants me to get&wear Cosplay Costume. Sadly cant find it:(
It's from the top floor of the department store. Floor 4, and talk to the guy behind the counter. He'll sell it for 10k.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, should be fixed.
Edit: As for Mei's mission, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I don't remember there being a mission for this scene. What is it called?
Here it is:

Unless I must do something else to end it. But I recall doing Leone's H-Event, and it does finish after the scene (Oh but in this save file I still didn't finish it, that's why it's still there).

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nanako is your robot party member. Mei's scenes aren't tied to a mission like Nanako's and Leone's are.
Oooohhh I'm so dumb.. I messed up their names! LOL.. Thanks for the reply.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Better triple-check then, @KairiFactor and @dancingbears, because it sure looks like the cause to me.
Below, 1st pic - without Japanese locale (not started with Locale Emulator, in my case), 2nd pic - with Japanese locale (started with Locale Emulator in my case)...