What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ214761] Demon World Nation Frel Hades (Lulu Farea 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's something I've thought about. Maybe after I finish the sequel.
So much to do, so little time. =(

GoldGame

Reputation score
That's something I've thought about. Maybe after I finish the sequel.
So much to do, so little time. =(
make sure to not burn yourself out nobody wants that so tyt for your sake and ours :)

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is Colatte de-furred in this game as well, or only in the prequel?
The images on DLSite's page for Frel Hades still show her with fur, so I'm a bit confused because the ones on the first game show her without fur. Which sounds odd to me either way. :unsure:

Don't quote me on this, but I think at the end of the first game Calmetia mentioned something about going to a place other than the Demon World, like an Elven place. So it might make sense that she doesn't appear in this game. This is just speculation as I haven't played this yet, and my memory might be a bit hazy. :p

Thank you so much for working on a translation of this game, and providing a writeup summary of the plot and game mechanics in the game's thread here: https://ulmf.org/threads/gyarakushi-u-_zu-fureruhadesu-no-wo-nisuru-rj214761.11388/#post-978943
I love you, you are a hero.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't quote me on this, but I think at the end of the first game Calmetia mentioned something about going to a place other than the Demon World, like an Elven place. So it might make sense that she doesn't appear in this game. This is just speculation as I haven't played this yet, and my memory might be a bit hazy. :p
Ha! I quoted you anyways!!
But yeah, she goes back to her Elven place which was stated to not be in the Demon World.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I've seen a few of u-ray's threads in the past. One thing that bothers me is there is no link to the actual game that this thread is for so that I know what game is being worked on.

So here we go:

Grisznak

Reputation score
Hows the progress since september? I just finished the game and i was sad that he *spoilers* in the true ending. I must know what happend next :)

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hows the progress since september? I just finished the game and i was sad that he *spoilers* in the true ending. I must know what happend next :)
You mean you finished the first game, right?

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry guys, the current chapter is the biggest one 'cause it introduces the town. Work's also been pretty busy lately. I'm chipping away at it, though.

GoldGame

Reputation score
Sorry guys, the current chapter is the biggest one 'cause it introduces the town. Work's also been pretty busy lately. I'm chipping away at it, though.
its fine i just loved the first game and i cant wait to understand the 2nd

Grisznak

Reputation score
Cant complain that someone is doing this in his free time. Im just glad that its going.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's a good thing though. That means there won't be too much left to do after chapter 4 is finished.

rinchan

Reputation score
Take your time man. No rush.

By the way, now that I managed to nail the hard mode, I only need to wait for the story translations.

GoldGame

Reputation score
man im like a little kid i keep checking every dang day having that hope that something updated(i know its a lot of work and thats it takes time)

rinchan

Reputation score
Since I'm bored, I'll share you my total score to compare with you guys on this game, in order to kill some time.
Normal mode:
Normal SS.png
Hard mode:
Hard SS.png
...I'm still working on beating my own score.

Status
Not open for further replies.