What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ214761] Demon World Nation Frel Hades (Lulu Farea 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
3 months and counting...
Can we please have SOME news?

GoldGame

Reputation score
dang its been almost 3 monts since u ray last logged on i can wait for the translation but i get nerveus when the tranlator hasent shown themself in almost 3 monhts

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dang its been almost 3 monts since u ray last logged on i can wait for the translation but i get nerveus when the tranlator hasent shown themself in almost 3 monhts
The worst part is that there are other people who have expressed an interest in translating this but have decided against it since there's already someone working on it.

Considering the fact that u-ray has been working with Kagura Games maybe they know something about his "disappearance".

Kertxtreme321

Reputation score
Right now . . .Im still wating . . .maybe this will be finished at 2020 as he mentioned

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With any luck, there soon will be a machine translation of this.
Not as good as what u-ray would have provided but better than nothing.

Rextra

Reputation score
With any luck, there soon will be a machine translation of this.
Not as good as what u-ray would have provided but better than nothing.
Don't jinx it please, U-ray will be back, I believe...

exqalph03

Reputation score
Guess I'll be back to check again when it's 2020.
Anyway, looking forward to this.! Thanks for the 1st of the series.!

alcibiades

Reputation score
hope it has some editing done and its not just translated then slapped into the game with weird wording that you can barely understand
nope, it's pretty well impenetrable engrish. but if you keep an eye on @u-ray's plot summary (here), it's not hard to follow what's going on

Magdragons

Reputation score
I would rather wait another year for a real translation than butcher a good story with machine translations.

zilzmaer

Reputation score
Is there any chance for an update? I'd really rather wait for a quality translation, however long it takes, but the last update was ten months ago... At this point, it almost seems like it's been abandoned, and I don't want to think that.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Translator said this was a side project and would be slow to update.

Sanmashi

Reputation score
Hello, all. Given that this project appeared to be dead I translated the game on my own. I began in August, so forgive me for not realizing u-ray was still working on it as a side project! In any event, here it is.

That's a link to a patch, you can follow the instructions in the readme to apply it over a purchased copy. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.