What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this how a teacher feels? lol
Continued.

I feel like the amount of posts could start being an issue if I keep going. I wonder if I should post some sort of imgur gallery with them there.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It would be preferable.

Iexist

Reputation score
Thank you barraged for the translation. Considering the sheer size of this game, in terms of text, you've done genuinely amazing work, and even with the little flaws, it was MORE than worth the wait.

The only bit of nitpicking I could make is about the decision to not translate the trap room menus. Or rather, the part that covers the repeatable scenes in the city and their hints. I found myself completely stumped on where to find two of them, and I had to resort to the global save from the main thread to find out where they were and who they involved. Seriously, the scene with Shigure's Friend and the followup pop-up late in the game when you have near zero reason to go in that area if you don't have any hints that you're supposed to go there. Those two should have been placed before the dog scene, and the Yue bathroom scene, and the Shigure loli-magical girl scene. That way at least you'd have a better idea of when to look for them... But that's the Dev's fault more than anything else.

That said, I can understand not wanting to do that sort of extra work, but I felt it's worth mentioning one of the consequences of that particular decision.

But eh, you're not getting paid for this shit, that's for sure.

Thus, all that's left to say is congratulations once more for completing this. I have no idea if any of your future projects will drop in my strike zone of interest... but even if they do not, I wish you luck with anything you do in the future, translation or otherwise.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Thank you barraged for the translation. Considering the sheer size of this game, in terms of text, you've done genuinely amazing work, and even with the little flaws, it was MORE than worth the wait.

The only bit of nitpicking I could make is about the decision to not translate the trap room menus. Or rather, the part that covers the repeatable scenes in the city and their hints. I found myself completely stumped on where to find two of them, and I had to resort to the global save from the main thread to find out where they were and who they involved. Seriously, the scene with Shigure's Friend and the followup pop-up late in the game when you have near zero reason to go in that area if you don't have any hints that you're supposed to go there. Those two should have been placed before the dog scene, and the Yue bathroom scene, and the Shigure loli-magical girl scene. That way at least you'd have a better idea of when to look for them... But that's the Dev's fault more than anything else.

That said, I can understand not wanting to do that sort of extra work, but I felt it's worth mentioning one of the consequences of that particular decision.

But eh, you're not getting paid for this shit, that's for sure.

Thus, all that's left to say is congratulations once more for completing this. I have no idea if any of your future projects will drop in my strike zone of interest... but even if they do not, I wish you luck with anything you do in the future, translation or otherwise.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. The reason the Trap Room wasn't translated was because of a bug on my end not allowing me to change anything in that Map File when doing my final runthrough. I found the problem after releasing the patch and will most likely translate it for the final bugfix patch release.

I'm currently working on the follow up game from this developer, Succubus Trap Island.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I just finished the Dream World under the Laboratory and unlocked the last three destinations on the world map. The problem now is that all of the destinations' name are back to being in Japanese. Is there a fix for this ?

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
So, I just finished the Dream World under the Laboratory and unlocked the last three destinations on the world map. The problem now is that all of the destinations' name are back to being in Japanese. Is there a fix for this ?
Known bug, fixed in unreleased update.

To fix yourself before I release the patch do the following
1: Go to the folder the game is in
2: Go into Graphics > Pictures
3: Drag in the attached image to this post into the folder, replacing the old one.

Attachments

Arikado

Reputation score
Simple question: How do I apply the patch to the DL-Site version of the game? Or is that impossible?

Kazukiri93

Reputation score
Simple question: How do I apply the patch to the DL-Site version of the game? Or is that impossible?
You need RPG maker all decrypter there's a guide on how to use it here you can get the decrypter here

esteroide

Reputation score
I don't want to rush you, just wondering if you still plan to make a translation of succubus trap island, there is only MTLs os this one, and i'm going to wait if you plan to do it, or play MTL if don't

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
I don't want to rush you, just wondering if you still plan to make a translation of succubus trap island, there is only MTLs os this one, and i'm going to wait if you plan to do it, or play MTL if don't
It's 60% done, but don't expect it before the year is over. I'm in crunch time at work until January.

Sorry it takes so long to do these, I just do it casually over time as a side hobby.

esteroide

Reputation score
It's 60% done, but don't expect it before the year is over. I'm in crunch time at work until January.

Sorry it takes so long to do these, I just do it casually over time as a side hobby.
You don't have to apologize, you are doing enough
I'm really thankful that you are translating it and i'm going to wait as long as it needed

zspurtz

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does beating the game unlocks all the H-scenes?

kuroyuki2819

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Quick question, where do you find the futanari drug in the game? I have the abilities that use it unlocked, but even after searching all the stores in the energy lab and the hot springs I can't find it.

Lolno

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
"The first half of the project takes 90% of the time. The second half takes the other 90%"
Ah yes, completion is 180%. NOTHING LESS SHALL BE ACCEPTED!

Lonewolf222

Reputation score

Seems an official translation is now underway, I wonder how it'll compare to this translation...?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems an official translation is now underway, I wonder how it'll compare to this translation...?
Whos to say.
I do whoever bet that this fan tl will be most likely more accurate with characters names, cameos and other references than the kg version since the fan translator actually went trough the trouble of playing the previous games.