What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

smacker1000

Reputation score
Sorry, I forgot to update that part of the main post when releasing the new patch. Could you try changing it to "Title=Nightmare Girls v1.09 ENG TL v0.99"?
thats what it currrntly is but its still massively zoomed in

also found the map isnt translasted and character introductions are not either so far the monster book isnt either at least for not the first enemy thats fought

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thats what it currrntly is but its still massively zoomed in

also found the map isnt translasted and character introductions are not either so far the monster book isnt either at least for not the first enemy thats fought
I downloaded it and played the full intro just fine with no issues of zoomed in stuff.

Unless it only zooms in during specific parts of the game.( would actually need a save of where it happens confirm it)

Are you sure you downloaded the right version of the patch/game?

If by introductions u mean during the start of the game when u meet 2 chars and their names shows up on the bottom, they are not translated because they are image files not actually text and i imagine barraged didnt/cant edit them.

screen.jpg
As for the description of the first monster in the monster notebook it isnt translated indeed. Same with what says next to the the % on the bottom right and some of the terms like the "money" and what they drop.

1607710431404.png

The characters status menu still haz some untranslated terms and equipment, along side the L and R text that are supposed to say "L: Previous Character" and "R :Next Character"

1607710784448.png 1607710835905.png

The h menu is also untranslated because i imagine the h menu is a bunch of images so not exactly easy to "translate".

But other than that i dont see zoomed in stuff nor untranslated maps.

Last edited:

smacker1000

Reputation score
I downloaded it and played the full intro just fine with no issues of zoomed in stuff.

Unless it only zooms in during specific parts of the game.( would actually need a save of where it happens confirm it)

Are you sure you downloaded the right version of the patch/game?

If by introductions u mean during the start of the game when u meet 2 chars and their names shows up on the bottom, they are not translated because they are image files not actually text and i imagine barraged didnt/cant edit them.

View attachment 36420
As for the description of the first monster in the monster notebook it isnt translated indeed. Same with what says next to the the % on the bottom right and some of the terms like the "money" and what they drop.

View attachment 36421

The characters status menu still haz some untranslated terms and equipment, along side the L and R text that are supposed to say "L: Previous Character" and "R :Next Character"

View attachment 36423 View attachment 36424

The h menu is also untranslated because i imagine the h menu is a bunch of images so not exactly easy to "translate".

But other than that i dont see zoomed in stuff nor untranslated maps.
i downloaded the current patch but when u go through the set up it stil says its .95 but it could of been just not edited but the map for me is still fully untranslated this is whats zoomed in when i launch the game and if its suposed to be kinda fuzy when u play also i posted the file i downloaded and the game file

Attachments

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i downloaded the current patch but when u go through the set up it stil says its .95 but it could of been just not edited but the map for me is still fully untranslated this is whats zoomed in when i launch the game and if its suposed to be kinda fuzy when u play also i posted the file i downloaded and the game file
For ur first screenshot , thats what the game title screen is supposed to be like.
if you open ur game folder ((RJ215006) Nightmare Girls English TL v0.99\Graphics\Titles1) as a example of mine. U can see the title image and its supposed to be like that.

In your second screenshot the Map is also "untranslated" for me because its a bunch of of image files that need to be edited with english text not translated.
But if u pick one of them you can still see where you can go in that specific area.
1607721559448.png

This is a report for barraged though:
The check option which supposely means "go back" or "cancel" is untranslated thought when u pick any place.

Unfortunally editing images is something that takes a long time to do so not really something that barraged can do atm.

So your issues are not really bugs or mistakes he did translating but rather things that are supposed to look like that and images that cant be edited.

And the game probably looks fuzzed because ur trying to play it at a higher resolution that its supports by pressing "S" to change ur window size.

Last edited:
OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
For ur first screenshot , thats what the game title screen is supposed to be like.
if you open ur game folder ((RJ215006) Nightmare Girls English TL v0.99\Graphics\Titles1) as a example of mine. U can see the title image and its supposed to be like that.

In your second screenshot the Map is also "untranslated" for me because its a bunch of of image files that need to be edited with english text not translated.
But if u pick one of them you can still see where you can go in that specific area.
View attachment 36436

This is a report for barraged though:
The check option which supposely means "go back" or "cancel" is untranslated thought when u pick any place.

Unfortunally editing images is something that takes a long time to do so not really something that barraged can do atm.

So your issues are not really bugs or mistakes he did translating but rather things that are supposed to look like that and images that cant be edited.

And the game probably looks fuzzed because ur trying to play it at a higher resolution that its supports by pressing "S" to change ur window size.
Yeah, the text being untranslated there is intentional. That text specifically appears throughout the game and it's located inside the CommonEvents.txt RPGMakerTrans file, which I haven't to editing yet. I tried to save repeated translations until the end and use the RPGMakerTrans grouping feature to translate them all in one fell swoop.

The images will be done when the game is fully released, I saved them for last incase I had to make any translation changes while finishing the game.

What

Reputation score
Just finished the game. The main story dialog after beating Specifix Space X (Old Research institute) is partially untranslated. Other than that everything was fine for me.

Reputation score
Look at the bottom of the image, it seems the game is messing with their taskbar or something.
The task bar thing is actually kinda normal. It's a resolution thing you know.
If the game turns your resolution from 2020's 4K into 1999's 800x600 or something that's what you end up with. :sneaky:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Amazing work! You did a great job!

Just to make sure I haven't done anything incorrectly--the H scenes that are untranslated include the pregnancy/birth scenes, correct?

sarababer

Reputation score
Hey just joined this site recently and I appreciate the translation of the game I had a question regarding the gallery being fully unlocked when starting the game when I downloaded version 0.95 I had no issue and it was all there but not the case with version 0.99 if you could help me with that I would appreciate it thanks

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey just joined this site recently and I appreciate the translation of the game I had a question regarding the gallery being fully unlocked when starting the game when I downloaded version 0.95 I had no issue and it was all there but not the case with version 0.99 if you could help me with that I would appreciate it thanks
Make sure you deleted all save related files from the game folder before starting a new game. else the gallery will stay unlocked

sarababer

Reputation score
for .99 when I started it there was no gallery like the .95 version I actually want the whole gallery unlock for it I was asking how to have it unlocked from the start like the .95 version

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for .99 when I started it there was no gallery like the .95 version I actually want the whole gallery unlock for it I was asking how to have it unlocked from the start like the .95 version
If you want the gallery open just do the opposite of what i said earlier.
Move over every save related file from 0.95 to 0.99 and the gallery should be open, which means the PublicData.rvdata2 file and all the save01 save02 etc etc. ( if u dont have those anymore tough luck

fapacct

Lurker
Reputation score
What content is not translated yet? I want to get around to playing this eventually

Gummiel

Reputation score
What content is not translated yet? I want to get around to playing this eventually
v0.99(11/28/2020)
-3 More H-Scenes Translated
-Onsen H-Event Translated
-All Traps Translated
-Fixed more crashes

Links
MEGA
:
Google Drive:

Notes
Release is less content than anticipated for a multitude of reasons, such as working on another project, though all are essentially just excuses. Still working on the project, just slowly. Enjoy the updated content.

What's Left
-3 H-Scenes (3 out of 80)
-1 Lore Dialog with Kyou
-1 H-Event (1 out of 30)
-Translate UI (3 Images)
-H-Scene Editing (50 Scenes)
-Random Untranslated Text Cleanup

Leng74

Reputation score
i think there's a bug where you can't equip anything, or is it that I haven't reached that part of the game yet ??

Never mind 2 seconds after I posted this I was able to do it 😂

Oir

Reputation score
any update ? this TL supposed to be very close to finish
Just play it my guy. Aside from like a couple H-scenes (out of like 80) the translation is full and complete. Very good too.