What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Oir

Reputation score
1. "H Notebook" would actually be a better fit than all the others you said. Or you could actually suggest a script that allows Student Notebook to fit there since it seems like youre a rpgmaker program user pro (at least from how you talk).
2. Now you are dismissing it as "perhaps I misinterpreted/misremembered it" because you got called out on it. Good one.
3. The nature /healing skill was something i asked barraged myself on discord and thats the reasoning he gave.
4. I have no reason to explain nor to read you the entire game in japanese. My only advice was and still is: before u nitpick about how the translator decides to translate something try and play the game in japanese yourself and then maybe you will understand the why he did it instead of basing yourself solely on what you see in front of your eyes (aka the english translation).
5.If you trully believe that you were being respectful by nitpicking on everything then let me show u the door to the Chan. Theres lots of people there who think nitpicking is being respectfull towards someone hard work.

Maybe you didnt realize or didnt think, that some of the games u mentioned arent even the same engine version nor have the same plugins and scripts.Therefore the organization would be substancially diferent. (Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid and Eredia are MV as far as i can tell, thus diferent layouts, with Eredia being very customized).

Anyway i have nothing more to say as this thread is starting to derail from its intended purpose ever since the "feedback" started.
If you wanna keep talking you can hit me on discord though.
Bruh, the translator himself said that he appreciated any and all feedback, this one included.
There's no victimized party here. You're getting offended on someone else's behalf. You gotta chill.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bruh, the translator himself said that he appreciated any and all feedback, this one included.
There's no victimized party here. You're getting offended on someone else's behalf. You gotta chill.
Bruh, im pretty chill.
So how about you stop quoting me for useless comments unrelated to the translation effort.
Me and Azure were at least having/trying to have a feedback related conversation on how to improve the game translation.

But you can continue with those comments unrelated to the translation at your own risk (you know the forum rules im sure).
As for me, im done anwsering any comments that arent related to what i said about the translation.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Bruh, im pretty chill.
So how about you stop quoting me for useless comments unrelated to the translation effort.
Me and Azure were at least having/trying to have a feedback related conversation on how to improve the game translation.

But you can continue with those comments unrelated to the translation at your own risk (you know the forum rules im sure).
As for me, im done anwsering any comments that arent related to what i said about the translation.
I must've misinterpreted your tone.
I can definitely see how saying someone's insulting the translator and developer for their own obsessive compulsion could technically be pretty chill.
It's difficult to gauge emotions over text but I'm glad I was wrong!

It might be against forum rules to try to de-escalate things in a thread but I think it's important to say nonetheless.
I've played through quite a bit of the 95% version and as an English Speaker I really feel like I have a good sense of the characters, their banter, jokes, etc. all due to the translation.
It makes me happy that we can be so passionate about the translation for this amazing game!

Soiri

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I miss the shower scenes 17,18 and 27, how I get those?

KasaSento

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to fix this? the game was ok for the last 3 days till today i got this B1A0CDFA-F5A0-46AD-80F2-419A082EBFD6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

srkv

Reputation score
do u get this error while playing or in the beginning of the game itself because i checked the scripts file line 98 didn't see any such texts in japanese
Doest it happen when you load a save?

Last edited:

KasaSento

Reputation score
do u get this error while playing or in the beginning of the game itself because i checked the scripts file line 98 didn't see any such texts in japanese
Doest it happen when you load a save?
The game still run smoothly until yesterday, I open the game and got black screen with this error.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game still run smoothly until yesterday, I open the game and got black screen with this error.
If u got that error on game start up it may be related to ur pc rather than the game.

Did you try to redownload the game though?

KasaSento

Reputation score
If u got that error on game start up it may be related to ur pc rather than the game.

I see, let me try redownload it.

I redownload the game and it works, lost my save btw T_T

KasaSento

Reputation score
You know u could have just copied the save file from the old game folder into the new one.
They are usually named as Save01.rvdata2 , Save02.rvdata2 , System.rvdata2 etc etc.
Thanks, i have retrieved the save :3
Also do you know any game like this one? I have already played Naedoko Demon's Ground, Lily Knight Saga, love this kind of art though.

Oir

Reputation score
Thanks, i have retrieved the save :3
Also do you know any game like this one? I have already played Naedoko Demon's Ground, Lily Knight Saga, love this kind of art though.
Tsukinomizu games are pretty distinct. They're very polished and in addition to the circle's great art, they also have a huge focus on diversity of H-scenes/situations.

Although I simp for the series constantly, the Bitch Exorcist Series (1-6) similarly focus on diverse H-content with a focus on tentacles/rape. Yukiiro quest is another game that is pretty carried by its art/H-scenes but is much more repetitive/linear as an actual game compared to Bitch Exorcist Series and Tsukinomizu games.

Reputation score
I just found this game bc i was told its in the same universe as naedoko demons ground. very excited to play this and such so count on me fallowing this post to see your progress and stuff. thank you for the translation ! i cant wait to play the fully translated version as soon as you finish it .

smacker1000

Reputation score
is this thread still alive?
would love to no the same thing as its been a few months since the last translation update. one of the bigger mechanics is still untranslated and thats the traps which are a pretty big thing on each level so please give us an update

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Most of the remaining work is done, I'm just burnt + busy with school and work.

I'll have it out before the 2 year anniversary of the thread.

I appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for the wait.

Last edited:

dika1234

Reputation score
Most of the remaining work is done, I'm just burnt + busy with school and work.

I'll have it out before the 2 year anniversary of the thread.

I appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for the wait.
Thank you for your hard work !!!