What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Reputation score
Hellow there perverts, how is your quarantine going? I just finished the main story of nightmare girls, was really good, the translation is amazing and very well done, some parts are still untraslated and some dialogue gets outside the box some times, but overall is really good. when its 100% ill play the new game plus, good luck dude i luv u bro. Gambare!
Also aside from some hentai scenes (that i really want to read) this was also untraslated from the main story:

1584440180432.png
also i couldn't get the kokika torture scene, i dont know why:
1584440299846.png
And i couldn't get these ones neither:

1584440431500.png

Oir

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Hellow there perverts, how is your quarantine going? I just finished the main story of nightmare girls, was really good, the translation is amazing and very well done, some parts are still untraslated and some dialogue gets outside the box some times, but overall is really good. when its 100% ill play the new game plus, good luck dude i luv u bro. Gambare!
Also aside from some hentai scenes (that i really want to read) this was also untraslated from the main story:

View attachment 30138
also i couldn't get the kokika torture scene, i dont know why:
View attachment 30139
And i couldn't get these ones neither:

View attachment 30141
Hey, niiiice. I'm still holding off for the 100% translation myself.
Have you played the dev's other games? How did you think this one compared?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
People rushed him to release a unfinished patch, so now you can wait all time in the world.
As i doubt this TL will be finished anytime soon.
Maybe in a year or 2.

Oir

Reputation score
People rushed him to release a unfinished patch, so now you can wait all time in the world.
As i doubt this TL will be finished anytime soon.
Maybe in a year or 2.
For real though. Having a 95% translation floating around would absolutely sap all my motivation to release a 100% version, knowing so many people wouldn't even use it.
Not sure why so many people were rushing him and now complain that they have to wait.

Crazy

remrun

Reputation score
For real though. Having a 95% translation floating around would absolutely sap all my motivation to release a 100% version, knowing so many people wouldn't even use it.
Not sure why so many people were rushing him and now complain that they have to wait.

Crazy
First of all it's not even close to 95% more like 85% at best. Most translators release progress patches every couple weeks and don't seem to have a problem with nobody playing the finished version. Second it's literally a rule that every thread needs to have a translation or it gets locked. He released it to get the thread unlocked and because he wasn't making any progress for months due to burn out.

The translator did the right thing releasing what he had finished so at the very least his hard work could see the light of day rather than remain in limbo for another 2 years. Worst case scenario if he never comes back someone else can pick up where he left off. Without him this game never would've been translated at all due to the sheer amount of work involved so I'm still thankful even if he never finishes it, something I wouldn't be saying if he just abandoned the project after 1.5 years with nothing to show for it.

ItzRussell

Reputation score
First of all it's not even close to 95% more like 85% at best. Most translators release progress patches every couple weeks and don't seem to have a problem with nobody playing the finished version. Second it's literally a rule that every thread needs to have a translation or it gets locked. He released it to get the thread unlocked and because he wasn't making any progress for months due to burn out.

The translator did the right thing releasing what he had finished so at the very least his hard work could see the light of day rather than remain in limbo for another 2 years. Worst case scenario if he never comes back someone else can pick up where he left off. Without him this game never would've been translated at all due to the sheer amount of work involved so I'm still thankful even if he never finishes it, something I wouldn't be saying if he just abandoned the project after 1.5 years with nothing to show for it.
Maybe I just don't get the etiquette of it but why can't someone else pick up where he left off on the translation or assist to make it faster anyway?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I just don't get the etiquette of it but why can't someone else pick up where he left off on the translation or assist to make it faster anyway?
There are some reasons why it should actually be the person who started it.
1. Proficiency in the language.
2. The nuances used by the translator when translating (take as an example Virgin protection Magic which noone ever touched despise being WIP for over 5 years now)
3. The tools used to translate the game up to this point which helps avoid breaking random stuff ( in this case barraged was using the actual rpgmaker program since it has less chances of breaking scripts unlike translator ++)
4.To avoid things like with happened with The Moral sword of Asagi , which ended up being 84% real translation and 16% MTL.

First of all it's not even close to 95% more like 85% at best.
And to be honest the translations is at 90%. It seems less because of what he decided to leave for last.(and because of how events are organized in the Rpgmaker program.)

Last edited:
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Hey, niiiice. I'm still holding off for the 100% translation myself.
Have you played the dev's other games? How did you think this one compared?
ten of ten like Naedoko Demon's Ground and Lily Knight Saga (the only ones that i have played). like the other games it mixes very well the hentai stuff and the actual plot, even the gameplay is amazing and has hentai on it. and real good game and a real good eroge. the translation is also very well done, once its finished it will be a piece of art like the other games from Tsukinomizu Project. totally recomended. when it is 100% finished im going to make a complete review about it.

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Still no 100% translation huh?.... I think everyone have more time in translating since so many countries do lockdown... Well look like i need to be more patience
Note for translator : there is always people waiting for your translation so please dont abbandon it ..

Riujin

Reputation score
I don't want to bitch or anything... But it's HIS free time. He can literally do the hell he wants, no ones is paying him for the translation.... If he wanna take a break, work on the translation or just put it into the garbage bin it is on his rights

Oir

Reputation score
Still no 100% translation huh?.... I think everyone have more time in translating since so many countries do lockdown... Well look like i need to be more patience
Note for translator : there is always people waiting for your translation so please dont abbandon it ..
He already explained that he feels burnt out but is committed to translating the whole thing in time.
Please don't rush people doing very nice and unpaid work for us.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi I transcribed some of the images for my playthrough; I hope you don't mind me posting it here. Namely: Guardian Stone change screens and the H-stat screen (except the 'skills' that appear in the bottom right based on experience). There's some translations but they're either A) What's already TL'd by barraged, or B) Google translate + guessing. Feel free to use or change them.

attached is the .ods

and

Attachments

Last edited:

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Looks like there is a misunderstanding what im tryjng to say is "atleast try to finish what you started and give sign that you still working on it"

Oir

Reputation score
Looks like there is a misunderstanding what im tryjng to say is "atleast try to finish what you started and give sign that you still working on it"
There was no misunderstanding. If anything, your "clarification" makes you come across as even worse.
You feel the need for an unpaid translator donating his free time to "prove" to you that he's still working on a project that he has no obligation to be working on.

You're being entitled and impatient.
Just hush

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Due to recent events my summer plans have changed and I have the next few months off before fall semester.

I've started working on the translation again as I'm feeling a bit less burnt out, but I'm taking it slow.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Due to recent events my summer plans have changed and I have the next few months off before fall semester.

I've started working on the translation again as I'm feeling a bit less burnt out, but I'm taking it slow.

Thank you everyone for your patience.
Take all the time you need, those that really can't wait can just go and grab the 95% version you already released, and those of us that want the full one, we can wait, always worth to wait for quality games/translations :)

moskis

Reputation score
@barraged1 thanks to your work, i wish i could help you but i can barerly speak english, worse to speak japanese xD

anyway, i was playing a 100% run but i had a bug, on the deathstalker cave (on heroine world) i cant speak with the monster, the character just freeze if i try it, and have to restart the game (i already checked that a have the needed item)
anyone knows anything about it?

Gummiel

Reputation score
... but i can barerly speak english...
Well your post says otherwise... 99% of cases really when I see ppl saying they are not good at English, they are among the ones that write the English best really

moskis

Reputation score
well, thats because i choose carefully the words i use, but you can see there are several mistakes on my texts