What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

ForgeMaster

Reputation score
Barraged, I wish I had money to donate to you.
Thanks to this forum I met the Tsukinomizu games, I finished twice the Lily KS and Naedoko DG and I fell in love with the Tsukinomizu games even before trying the others, but the one I wanted most was this one, Nightmare Girls, and thanks to you I can enjoy it.
I don't know why nobody talks about donations here, but you deserve a lot for your work and the enjoyment you provide us with this translation.
Some will try to exaggerate me but I wish you the best in your life, since I have no money to offer you.

-Google translator from spanish.

ItzRussell

Reputation score
Barraged, I wish I had money to donate to you.
Thanks to this forum I met the Tsukinomizu games, I finished twice the Lily KS and Naedoko DG and I fell in love with the Tsukinomizu games even before trying the others, but the one I wanted most was this one, Nightmare Girls, and thanks to you I can enjoy it.
I don't know why nobody talks about donations here, but you deserve a lot for your work and the enjoyment you provide us with this translation.
Some will try to exaggerate me but I wish you the best in your life, since I have no money to offer you.

-Google translator from spanish.

I'd only be open to donations if the project becomes 100% complete and people want to donate as a thank you.
There have been talks of donations already you just didn't read very far (literally from the 1st page)

ForgeMaster

Reputation score
There have been talks of donations already you just didn't read very far (literally from the 1st page)
I swear I've read everything from beginning to end, I don't know how that escaped me lol

Well, I hope there are people wanting to donate.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Those two hints are untranslated. It would be really handy if you could tell me what they say.

Sorry, I didn't know I missed any story stuff.

【Short-haired Junior】
「Have you heard about the Treasure of Big Sword?
 A lot of schoolgirls are addicted to the new game.
 Currently it's in public testing in the \c[17]Backstreets\c[0]!」

【Short-haired Junior】
「Recently, the girls of the student council have been
 acting weird...」
【Short-haired Junior】
「Even though it's summer vacation it seems like they're
 always doing something in the \c[17]Student Council Room\c[0].
 Maybe the rumors about the Chairman are true...」

【Short-hair Junior】
「Though this doesn't really have much to do with
the Dream Worlds...a policewoman is working part
time at the cafe in the Town Center.」
【Short-hair Junior】
「It's....really strange. You have to see it for yourself.」

Blacksword

Reputation score
found an error, when interacting with this "scorpion?" the game freezes as if a dialogue should appear, it's in the cave of the heroine dream world.

Attachments

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
found an error, when interacting with this "scorpion?" the game freezes as if a dialogue should appear, it's in the cave of the heroine dream world.
Interesting, it looks like a bug from when i was changing over the dialog. I think you can walk around the south one and go interact with the north one to get past this bug until I release a new version.

Eggxyy

Reputation score
I was going to make a pun about avoiding the literal bug but... ah fuck it. Scorpions aren't bugs.

Eggxyy

Reputation score
You might be missing some files. I had a quick look in my game folder and there's a subfolder in 'Fonts' called "VLGothic." As well as two files pertaining to VLGothic in the aforementioned 'Fonts' file as well.

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
I'm not sure how I'd be missing anything though. I actually bought the game and used your patch.

EDIT: never mind. I managed to find and install it. Old Computer troubles, sorry.

chicunsu

Reputation score
I have the same VL gothic error and i have even installed RTP again, i can't even see a Fonts folder though

what's weird is that i remember playing it before the patch was done but now i can't play it with it nor without it
So appearently the mistake is that i put the VL gothic folder inside my own created Fonts folder, while what you need is simply the font files alone

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
The game launches in a very large resolution for me that makes the pictures pixelly. Does anybody know of a way to shrink the resolution a bit so that the images are more crisp albeit smaller?

LYNX2201

Reputation score
The game launches in a very large resolution for me that makes the pictures pixelly. Does anybody know of a way to shrink the resolution a bit so that the images are more crisp albeit smaller?
Have you tried using alt+enter?

hilih

Reputation score
"S" key toggles screen resolution.

Oir

Reputation score
Have you tried using alt+enter?
That works but only puts it to its lowest possible resolution. Another user right below you actually suggested the best trick which is using S to toggle through all the available resolutions.
Thank you though!

"S" key toggles screen resolution.
You're actually insane. Thanks!

Sheline

Reputation score
The game crashes when Metadina drops down when your are trying to enter the Otomi tower. See below for the error message.

1582236009176.png

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
The game crashes when Metadina drops down when your are trying to enter the Otomi tower. See below for the error message.
Download the patch update. That's the same error I got that made the translator release that update.

Oir

Reputation score
im looking forward to the final version of this (y)
Same! I'm summoning up all the willpower to not play the game even though it's 95% finished.
From what I've glanced at, the translation is rock solid and written very well! I'm sure the final product will be well worth the wait!