Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hello everyone,

I know that the thread has been locked and I haven't communicated much, but hopefully this can make up for it. The tl;dr is I'm going to release
a 95% complete translation now like I was planning on back in Nov/Dec. I'm going to include spoiled sections below as I want to elaborate further on different
things, so please read the sections that interest you. The download section is at the bottom and on the first post of the thread.

Why release it now?
There have been a lot of factors that have led me to release a 95% complete translation and not going all the way to finish it in one go.
For one, there are quite a few people that don't think the translation actually exists, so I want to quell those rumors. Another reason is that
I'm extremely busy with work and school. That combined with the fact that to be honest I'm completely burnt out on translating means that the
last 5% could take months to actually get done even though it's so close. I don't want anyone to be waiting any longer on playing this great
game because of my laziness and life situation.
Are you planning on finishing it?
Yes, I do plan on completing the translation and making it a 100% complete translation. Unfortunately, this won't happen for awhile and that's
what led me to doing this release. I know that by releasing this 95% translation that it's probably going to spread and become the defacto version
for awhile, but I hope that by completing it eventually that people may come back and play it again with the few bits of remaining polish that
were needed.
What EXACTLY is in that last 5% that is not done?
1. Nothing inside of common events has been spellchecked. This means about half the H-Scenes, all the shower scenes, and some
occasional common dialogue that occurs throughout the game.
2. None of the H-Dialogue that goes along with H-Traps has been translated.
3. 5 out of 22 of the Shower Scenes have not been translated.
4. 4 out of 80 of the H-Scenes have not been translated (The four worst ones in my opinion.)
5. The UI has not been translated. Note that you can use Yugifan3's UI that is in his partial if you wish to have a translated UI. However,
the UI in this game does not have an impact on gameplay.
6. 2 out of 20 Mini H-Scenes that have not been translated.
7. The Outfit names have not been translated.
Wait, I thought you were 100% done with translating and just had editing?
This one is on me completely. I got caught up in providing monthly progress that I began to lie on what I had completed that month. All most
all of the work on this translated was done in Dec 2018, Feb 2019, May 2019, and Oct 2019. All of the time outside of that I was either
too busy or burnt out to work on it. This is my single biggest regret with the translation.

Download Links (v0.95)

MEGA
:
Google Drive:

Note: Inside each link there is the full game PRE-PATCHED and a download for just the patch. If you download the 1 Gig file you do
NOT need the patch as it is already incorporated into the game.

I hope everyone enjoys the progress made so far. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to message me
directly or post in this thread.

FOR ANYONE GETTING A RESOLUTION CHANGING PROBLEM WHEN USING THE PATCH
1. Go into your game folder
2. Locate the game.ini file
3. Inside the file change the line that says "Title=Whatever" to "Title=Nightmare Girls v1.09 ENG TL v0.95"

Last edited:

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, where can we find Yugifan3's UI translation? - well, fuck me for not paying attention. You can find it in the signature of the second post.

Edit: Sorry, which part of the UI is not translated?

Last edited:
OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
So, where can we find Yugifan3's UI translation?

Edit: Sorry, which part of the UI is not translated?
The H-Stats screen and the element names under the character frames.

Dragonmoth

Reputation score
Dude, when the thread got locked i almost panicked thinking you gave up or it was an out of season april fools joke.

Glad too see your are back. Good luck translating the remaining 5%.

Oir

Reputation score
Hey man, you played this game yourself already and had nothing to gain from doing this translation for the community.
You haven't let anybody down in any way and you certainly haven't been lazy.
Thank you so much for putting the hours and work into this!

mkjiozmkjioz

Reputation score
Thanks for what you've put out so far. The progress being a lie was an easy tell due to how the updates were structured. Absolutely nothing gets progressed at such a consistent rate as your updates tried to seem. Saying something is close to done and there's just some final bits to finish and edit has always been a long standing delay tactic in pretty much every line of work. Work occurs in bursts and it was fairly probable you were trying to finish it off, but kept failing to get to it. Not trying to fault you for it, it's just something that happens to a lot of people and I can sympathize. Procrastination and delaying things have been a bane on my life as well.

On an actual bug report, I think you broke the screen resolution changing script in the System.rvdata2. I patched from my own version and after I patched it, the resolution defaulted to RPGMaker's 640x480 and pressing S no longer did anything. Replacing the System.rvdata2 with the original fixed it, but that leaves some system stuff untranslated. I can't really think of a good reason why it would be broken, but maybe you worked off a far older version that maybe didn't have this script implemented since my game download was off DLsite.

bazeeeng

Reputation score
On an actual bug report, I think you broke the screen resolution changing script in the System.rvdata2. I patched from my own version and after I patched it, the resolution defaulted to RPGMaker's 640x480 and pressing S no longer did anything. Replacing the System.rvdata2 with the original fixed it, but that leaves some system stuff untranslated. I can't really think of a good reason why it would be broken, but maybe you worked off a far older version that maybe didn't have this script implemented since my game download was off DLsite.
It works really fine for me, tho.

The H-Stats screen and the element names under the character frames.
Would you mind if I try to translate those stuff?
And thanks for the translation.

Gummiel

Reputation score
A bit sad to see you felt the need to lie about the progress, but at least you being honest about it now, personally gonna wait till you actually finish the last bit to actually play it, no matter how long that might take though

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Thanks for what you've put out so far. The progress being a lie was an easy tell due to how the updates were structured. Absolutely nothing gets progressed at such a consistent rate as your updates tried to seem. Saying something is close to done and there's just some final bits to finish and edit has always been a long standing delay tactic in pretty much every line of work. Work occurs in bursts and it was fairly probable you were trying to finish it off, but kept failing to get to it. Not trying to fault you for it, it's just something that happens to a lot of people and I can sympathize. Procrastination and delaying things have been a bane on my life as well.

I've found the problem.

FOR ANYONE GETTING A RESOLUTION CHANGING PROBLEM WHEN USING THE PATCH
1. Go into your game folder
2. Locate the game.ini file
3. Inside the file change the line that says "Title=Whatever" to "Title=Nightmare Girls v1.09 ENG TL v0.95"

Would you mind if I try to translate those stuff?
And thanks for the translation.
I appreciate the offer, however most of the images are partially done by me already and I wouldn't want to have any inconsistency due to different translators compared to what's in game.

dika1234

Reputation score
thank you dude. Hope there will be someone who help finish the TL

Edit : i can still wait by the way. So no worries :)

bazeeeng

Reputation score
I appreciate the offer, however most of the images are partially done by me already and I wouldn't want to have any inconsistency due to different translators compared to what's in game.
Glad to see that you're still working on it, but be careful not to burn yourself out again.

Kazukiri93

Reputation score
Thanks for what you've released so far I'm hoping the 5% gets done but the game is mostly done a few untranslated things won't be a bother.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Got an error message in the conversation where the "fairy" is explaining about positive effects of lewdness.

Thanks for the report, I've fixed the bug for future releases. That dialog doesn't have any special benefits beside telling you what it does so I'm not going to push out an update for that line.
If want to know what she says:
【Ice Cream Shop】
「Well, the advantages of having higher lewdness are
more difficult to explain...」
【Ice Cream Shop】
「So, besides increasing your sensitivity to lewd attacks,
 you are able to reduce how much shame you have. This allows
 you to use special skills with Lewdness requirements.」
【Ice Cream Shop】
「For example, some \c[17]Powerful Skills\c[0] might require
 you to have a certain amount of Lewdness. In addition,
 skills that require you to be horny are also more powerful.」