What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Quin2k

Reputation score
Sorry if this was mentioned earlier - stumbled onto a fully untranslated section (relatively easy to find - start a new game, go through black portal and lose to the first battle in the park - scene where Shigure gets kidnapped on return and raped by bugs).

I noticed you mention you were burned out - if you want, I can take a stab at some of the missing parts... i.e. might be able to help with some of the image-based translations in the Student Notebook and Map if you haven't done those already.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Sorry if this was mentioned earlier - stumbled onto a fully untranslated section (relatively easy to find - start a new game, go through black portal and lose to the first battle in the park - scene where Shigure gets kidnapped on return and raped by bugs).

I noticed you mention you were burned out - if you want, I can take a stab at some of the missing parts... i.e. might be able to help with some of the image-based translations in the Student Notebook and Map if you haven't done those already.
I appreciate the offer, but there's actually nothing left to translate on my end.

All that's left is editing and proofreading.

dika1234

Reputation score
Most of the remaining work is done, I'm just burnt + busy with school and work.

I'll have it out before the 2 year anniversary of the thread.

I appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for the wait.
so Nov 27, 2020?

Baron557

Reputation score
Is this where I should be asking how to apply the patch to the game? Never tried something like this before

Admiralsteel

Reputation score
I'd like to report a few crash-to-desktop errors that happen when you meet Metadina on Otomi Tower (specifically when she speaks her first line) and when you speak with the fairy in the Boardwalk and take the "Advantages of Lewdness" choice.

Attachments

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd like to report a few crash-to-desktop errors that happen when you meet Metadina on Otomi Tower (specifically when she speaks her first line) and when you speak with the fairy in the Boardwalk and take the "Advantages of Lewdness" choice.
Both of those were already reported (by me), I believe I managed to solve the problem by finding a more complete version of the original game and placing the files on this one.

athura

Reputation score
Just saying, thanks for your hard work so far.
Excited to see this game completly translated.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
v0.99(11/28/2020)
-3 More H-Scenes Translated
-Onsen H-Event Translated
-All Traps Translated
-Fixed more crashes

Links
MEGA
:
Google Drive:

Notes
Release is less content than anticipated for a multitude of reasons, such as working on another project, though all are essentially just excuses. Still working on the project, just slowly. Enjoy the updated content.

What's Left
-3 H-Scenes (3 out of 80)
-1 Lore Dialog with Kyou
-1 H-Event (1 out of 30)
-Translate UI (3 Images)
-H-Scene Editing (50 Scenes)
-Random Untranslated Text Cleanup

Gummiel

Reputation score
A little sad to see it is not quite the full version yet, but at least it seems it should be getting somewhat close, so keep up the good work :)

What

Reputation score
Thank you for your work. I just checked you translated the missing GOR scene now :D

Oir

Reputation score
v0.99(11/28/2020)
-3 More H-Scenes Translated
-Onsen H-Event Translated
-All Traps Translated
-Fixed more crashes

Links
MEGA
:
Google Drive:

Notes
Release is less content than anticipated for a multitude of reasons, such as working on another project, though all are essentially just excuses. Still working on the project, just slowly. Enjoy the updated content.

What's Left
-3 H-Scenes (3 out of 80)
-1 Lore Dialog with Kyou
-1 H-Event (1 out of 30)
-Translate UI (3 Images)
-H-Scene Editing (50 Scenes)
-Random Untranslated Text Cleanup
The traps being translated alone is a big deal and the other stuff is great too!
Thank you for the translation! I heard you're working on Succubus Trap Island as well. Some other translators have mentioned that multiple projects helps with burnout so I hope that's working for you!

Iexist

Reputation score
I am going to shamelessly continue to patiently wait for the full version, no matter how long it takes.

I do want to drop in and say that I appreciate the effort, and that I wish you luck with all of your projects.

Plus, it's not like it's easy to run out of h-games to waste some time on while I wait. To say nothing of other hobbies. So take your time if needed. Quality is better than being rushed, always.

smacker1000

Reputation score
so i think the patch broke the resolution again as the s key dont work and the game file thats right under the game itself changing it to TL ver .95 doesnt work as its still massively zoomed in

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
so i think the patch broke the resolution again as the s key dont work and the game file thats right under the game itself changing it to TL ver .95 doesnt work as its still massively zoomed in
Sorry, I forgot to update that part of the main post when releasing the new patch. Could you try changing it to "Title=Nightmare Girls v1.09 ENG TL v0.99"?