What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Am i the only one who likes the music from the game?
No way, I love the music to this circle's games. There's something charming about it, and I really like when they have nods to music from previous games. Nightmare Girls doesn't do a lot of this that I noticed, but the battle music for the seven ghosts is one instance.

MintyOne

Reputation score
2) Edit UI images
If you want help with that, I suggest sending a PM to https://ulmf.org/members/jackyhf.160292/ and asking about it. He's the one that edited a bunch of UI images for Naedoko and (unreleased because he's waiting on me to finish translating them (sorry, I haven't forgotten about it)) Lily Knight Saga. He might be able to do that part for you if he's not busy.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
If you want help with that, I suggest sending a PM to https://ulmf.org/members/jackyhf.160292/ and asking about it. He's the one that edited a bunch of UI images for Naedoko and (unreleased because he's waiting on me to finish translating them (sorry, I haven't forgotten about it)) Lily Knight Saga. He might be able to do that part for you if he's not busy.
It's really only the H-Stats Page and the Character Frames for the main menu so it shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:

pointview

Reputation score
Is the purchased version of this game on dlsite a compressed rgss file? Because if it is, I can't apply the translation patch

ilyanna

Reputation score
I have the version for sale on dlsite, and it was pretty standard fare to unpack the game using the method involving "RPG Maker All Decrypter " that is in yugifan3s signature, in the pinned post in this subforum.

Eggxyy

Reputation score
Keep up the great work, and here's to a spoopy Halloween!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I unpatched it and use the partial translation by yugifan3. Everything works just fine
I'm happy for you, bro, but since I'm in a nitpicky mood: this here ain't the thread for the partial (which has a thread of its own), but for the work-in-progress full TL patch, you know? :)

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Monthly Update:

8 Scenes left (I think?) to edit.

Quick question for people though, should I release a play-testing version near the end of month to gather feedback/catch bugs or just hold off and do a final release?
The play-testing version will most likely have everything in it but the edited H-Scenes as those wouldn't have been put into the game yet.

Reputation score
Monthly Update:

Quick question for people though, should I release a play-testing version near the end of month to gather feedback/catch bugs or just hold off and do a final release?
The play-testing version will most likely have everything in it but the edited H-Scenes as those wouldn't have been put into the game yet.
I would love it if you do that, so I can help a bit with your work and at the same time start playing this great game ❤

remrun

Reputation score
Monthly Update:

I think a playtesting version is a good idea, even if just to hold people over until the h-scenes are done and you can fix all the bugs at once when you add the h-scenes in

Thanks for all your hard work

Toorandomforwords

Reputation score
So none of the hscenes are translated or is it the images that arent done? I think the playtesting version is the way to go so it would be easier to find the bugs, but im curious.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
So none of the hscenes are translated or is it the images that arent done? I think the playtesting version is the way to go so it would be easier to find the bugs, but im curious.
It would contain the full story, edited, and 92(possibly all) out of the 100 H-Scenes translated, but not edited as I haven't put the editing I've done back into the game using RPGMaker Trans.

However, if I do get a lot done this month the play-testing version will be the full story, edited, and the all the H-scenes, edited

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you are great! and I agree with the play testing

Gummiel

Reputation score
will probably wait for the full version myself before grabbing it. But good to see its getting close

Tetragramat

Reputation score
I can't wait to playtest. More people playtesting find more bugs than one person.