What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ215684][waterspoon] - Wings of Roldea

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
So quick check, the game on DLsite is listed as 1.12 latest. Will this still work with that or is that going to cause all kinds of horrible?

OP
Cryhteral

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It probably works but it will just revert your game back to 1.06 i think, i started work again IRL so i have no time to work on this now, but like i said in my description, i give full permission for others to use my translation to continue it or even make it a full, and to update it for 1.12, if they don't want to start from zero, just put credits in there.

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Besides the SFX bubbles I couldn't find any images for any menus. Those are probably done in the common data scripts.

Here's the title image and the map images for villages/cities that had labels (black with white border for the text) if anyone wants to translate but can't extract themselves.
I translated the labels if anyone cares to edit the images.

--------------------------------------------------
貿易都市ドミニア - Trade Town Dominia
ノーブル域 - Noble Region
ゴルドリア - Goldlia
カルロの村 - Village of Kallo
カルレの村 - Village of Kalle
ゴールド ベルン - Gold Bern
ローメニア - Rohmenia
ヴォズの迷宮 - Maze of Voz
リーガル神殿 - Rigal Temple
メズレアの遺跡 - Remains of Mezulea
リーガル遺跡 - Rigal Remains
レガナ遺跡 - Regana Remains
アテレの森 - Forest of Atel
トルメア平原南 - Tolmea Plain South
トルメア平原北 - Tolmea Plain North
メルニーラの洞窟 - Cavern of Melnihla
トルメア平原 - Tolmea Plain
ランゼン バレー - Ranzen Valley
ベルナの抜け穴 - Secret Passage of Bern
ランゼン洞窟 - Ranzen Cavern
アルメル大橋 - Almeru Bridge
水晶洞窟 - Crystal Cavern
鏡壁洞窟 - Mirror Wall Cavern
タルレット - Talletto
幻域 - Phantom Region
ヴォズの町 - Town of Voz
メニルの境界 - Border of Menil
ルシリア洞窟 - Lusia Cavern
デニズの館 - Hall of Denis
ルシリア遺跡 - Luslia Remains
エルラウの遺跡 - Remains of Ellau
ラステラの祭壇 - Altar of Lastela
古の都 - Capital of Old
メニルの森 - Forest of Menil
ベルン荒野北 - Bern Wasteland North
ベルン荒野南 - Bern Wasteland Soth
カルロの洞窟 - Cavern of Kallo
トルメア街道 - Tolmea Heighway
ダイル洞窟 - Dail Cavern
西の洞窟 - Cavern of the West
テレグ廃鉱 - Teleg Abandoned Mine
カルレの洞窟 - Cavern of Kalle
商業区 - Trade District
居住区 - Resident District
スラム - Slum
下水道 - Sewer
居住区 - Resident District
マニウェ集会所 - Muniwe Meeting Place
商業区 - Trade District
自宅 - Home
闘技場 - Arena
地下道 - Subterrenean Tunnel
教会 - Chruch
兵舎 - Barracks
ヘリオルの小屋 - Cabbin of Heliol
ロールデイアの社 - Shrine of Lohrdia
ロールデイアの社 - Shrine of Lohrdia
ヴォズの迷宮下層 - Maze of Voz Underground
ならず者の住所 - Narazu's Place
野盗の住所 - Bandid Dwelling
盗賊の住所 - Thief Dwelling

tamamo

Lurker
Reputation score
How were you able to edit this out of curiosity it keeps crashing for me in wolfrpg editor

Hvvnn

Reputation score
Ver 1.13 partial sex status base on @Cryhteral trans
Left is machine translate. Maybe bug somewhere.
If see bug - break take screenshot & post here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.13 trans patch error^^ ( crash not the game)^^
+

Last edited:

timesen

Reputation score
Hi little question here, do any of you use agth or ith for this game? I have the problem that those just extract some characters and not the full text. Has anyone else the same prob?

SpicyWolfie

Reputation score

1.13 trans patch error^^ ( crash not the game)^^
+
Based from my amateur guess is It showed error because in Common Event "Event 649 line 13" on 1st pic and "Event 734 line 369" on pic 2 weren't have the right address to the user database...
I think it is a line that detect if user is doing "public exposure" and "seduction" act and give you the stat up after the event, those weren't too important for the main quest.

SpicyWolfie

Reputation score
Here is the fix for @Hvvnn files (Data.zip)
If you are interested I've included my amateurish translation based on @Hvvnn and @Cryhteral files that i've played with (Data - edited)

BTW @Hvvnn sorry if i took your work and fix it without your permission, just tell me and i will take it down

P.S. I just know this game because of my attempt of fixing the translation. And WOW this game really give the Maidensnow Eve feeling. Nicee~

Attachments

OP
Cryhteral

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is the fix for @Hvvnn files (Data.zip)
If you are interested I've included my amateurish translation based on @Hvvnn and @Cryhteral files that i've played with (Data - edited)

BTW @Hvvnn sorry if i took your work and fix it without your permission, just tell me and i will take it down

P.S. I just know this game because of my attempt of fixing the translation. And WOW this game really give the Maidensnow Eve feeling. Nicee~
Thank you for your help! that's why when working on this game from version 1.01 to 1.06 i had to restart the translation from 0, every single time,
every update the lines were changed and put in different txt files so just copy and paste wouldn't work... and if you weren't carefull those errors and even worse would happen....
Anyway i wasn't able to try your fix, but if it works then thanks for the contribution! :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is a link for the eng version on nyaa
The version on nyaa says it's a trial. It also says it's cracked tho, so I don't know if it's the full game or not.

Nicnoc

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi,
could you screenshot your game folder?
Hi there, would actually still like to ask how does one decrypt the files? I've also tried DEX and the file wont seem to stop parsing. Does it just take a while? I'm aiming to edit the red pallete of the game to a less maroon one and hoped to unpack the raw sprites for the game. Also saw in the thread that you had a mega for the decrypt; could I kindly ask for a dm regarding this? Thanks much in advanced.

Last edited:
OP
Cryhteral

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi there, would actually still like to ask how does one decrypt the files? I've also tried DEX and the file wont seem to stop parsing. Does it just take a while? I'm aiming to edit the red pallete of the game to a less maroon one and hoped to unpack the raw sprites for the game. Also saw in the thread that you had a mega for the decrypt; could I kindly ask for a dm regarding this? Thanks much in advanced.
Sent you a DM

gsggsdrgdr

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
please, could you, those who played this game, send me an archive ?