What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ225356] Bounty Hunter 3

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Merry Saturday everybody! So I've decided to expand upon the partial provided by T-Enta-P to include descriptions and a few more bits and bobbles. The combat menu's been fully translated, which should make it a little easy. I've listed the enemy's names as "Foe" as I couldn't get "Enemy" to fit very well and I couldn't really find where to move their HP bar. Across the top I've translated "Excitement" to "Excite", "Toilet" is still "Toilet" and "Intoxication" is "Intox." I chose those to translate into in order to prevent overlapping. It'll probably change back to japanese as you play as there's a lot of events that control it. I translated as many as I could find, but after a while I decided to move onto other things.
I also included the plugin so you can Right Click to clear the message window. I haven't noticed any issues with it yet, but if you have any you can just use the original Plugin file as that's the only thing I had to edit in the Plugins.

Enjoy

Thread

And if you have any issues let me know.

Also, the partial was made to work with T-Enta-P's language selection plugin. So if you have the language set to japanese the descriptions will still be japanese. Change the language to english to get all the english descriptions. Everything else will still be english.
Also also, It looks like you'll need to start a new game in order to get Mina's description translated.

Attachments

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sry but it doesn´t work, could you tell me where I can get a Working english Patch? = I

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice ! I wasn't even aware this was already out, these guys are my favorite circle, thanks !

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Sry but it doesn´t work, could you tell me where I can get a Working english Patch? = I
You install the Partial like you would any other Partial for an RPG MV game. The partial is done to work with the games language system, so you'll have to change the language in the options from Japanese to English.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
But the thing really doesn´t work: I open the folder and there comes an error = /

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
But the thing really doesn´t work: I open the folder and there comes an error = /
Yeah, no. The Partial works fine, you're just doing something wrong. And with the little information you've provided I'm unable to assist you. I suggest you check out the How to Apply a Partial thread and apply the partial properly.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, no. The Partial works fine, you're just doing something wrong. And with the little information you've provided I'm unable to assist you. I suggest you check out the How to Apply a Partial thread and apply the partial properly.
Ehh, Nope! The Folder is Broken! That´s what my Computer says! I can´t even try the Program because every time I open the Folder it says it´s broken and NO MATTER how often I download it again it´s always the same! If you "really" want to help me try something else because I am not doing anything wrong! (since every other folder works just fine)

zipetya

Reputation score
^ I am sorry for being the bringer of such bad news, but... You are doing something wrong.

You get Rrezz's partial from the opening post (Bounty Hunter 3 Ver 1.0.zip) and you extract its contents into your game's folder. Your system asks if you want to overwrite the files. You choose yes.

And. That's. It. :)

If by any chance you can't open the archive (the .zip file) itself for whatever reason, get 7-Zip or WinRAR and try it with them.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Ehh, Nope! The Folder is Broken! That´s what my Computer says! I can´t even try the Program because every time I open the Folder it says it´s broken and NO MATTER how often I download it again it´s always the same! If you "really" want to help me try something else because I am not doing anything wrong! (since every other folder works just fine)
Are you using WinRAR to extract the files? If you're not using WinRAR you're going to have a bad time.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Are you using WinRAR to extract the files? If you're not using WinRAR you're going to have a bad time.
I don´t even get to the file since the Folder "doesn´t open" . . . like I said before . . .

zipetya

Reputation score
I don´t even get to the file since the Folder "doesn´t open" . . . like I said before . . .
...okay. You need to download and install -preferably the most recent version of- the application '7-Zip' or 'WinRAR'. Which will MOST DEFINITELY DO OPEN the .zip file, which I guess your explorer is incapable of as of now.

Got it? 7-Zip or WinRAR. Use them to extract the things which are in the .zip file (the one you keep calling "folder") into the game's folder, and overwrite the files when asked.
And there you have it: partial-ed Bounty Hunter 3 v1.00!
Yaaay!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Attention, Attention! Can I have everybody's attention!
I've updated the Partial to include Lada's information. Should make it a lot easier to hunt down these bounties. I'll continue to look for other things to translate it. I'm have a fun time this game, and I'll do as much as I can.
Also it would appear the Circle has begun rolling out updates, so I'll give it about a week then update the Partial to work with the latest version of the game.
Let me know if you have a real problems. If you don't know how to use WinRAR there isn't much I can do for you other than offer you my condolences.

Hoboy

Reputation score
Ooh - keep hacking at it, Rrezz. Maybe get as far as you did with the second game (that was great, by the way...). Love your work...

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Ooh - keep hacking at it, Rrezz. Maybe get as far as you did with the second game (that was great, by the way...). Love your work...
I recently tried translating more of Bounty Hunter 2, but I cannot for the life of me get RPG Maker VX to run anymore. Also can't get RPG Maker 2000 to run. Been looking for a solution, but I don't know. probably some Microsoft crap. Windows is such a piece of shit.

Hoboy

Reputation score
I recently tried translating more of Bounty Hunter 2, but I cannot for the life of me get RPG Maker VX to run anymore. Also can't get RPG Maker 2000 to run. Been looking for a solution, but I don't know. probably some Microsoft crap. Windows is such a piece of shit.
Yeah - Windows is SO damn helpful it makes everything that came before not work, so your online experiences will have no bumps at all. The equivalent of anti-anxioltics and anti-depressants so we won't notice that we don't get anything near what we used to get...

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright everybody, The partial has been updated to version 1.1 of the game. I've also gone ahead and translated the Intro, Finished up the initial conversation you have with Lada, and also translated your first conversation with the Guard Chief. There were a few weird parts toward the end of the conversation with the Guard Chief where I wasn't 100% sure what she was trying to say. Translator kept giving me weird double negatives. I think I got it to as close as possible.
I'll continue to slowly add to Bounty Hunter 3, at least all the story related stuff as I get to. Next on the docket is the Conversation with Nitro when you get to her house.
Also, I'm going to try to keep everything working in line with the in game language system. If I'm unable to get it to work I'll just translate it to English without leaving the Japanese options.
Enjoy
Also I've noticed 2 issues. Sometimes when skipping a lot text it'll freeze up. So, try not to skip too much I guess. Second issue is when you first load into a save a little text box image will appear, but it goes away quickly.
Enjoy, let me know if you run into any issues, or have any suggestions for the conversation with the Guard Chief. It gets wonky when the Mayor arrives and they start talking about Gothods and Sunrians.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Good evening everybody. I've got good news and bad news. The good news is I've updated the partial. All of Lada's conversation is complete. I've add some more to the Guard Chief's conversations as well, but was unable to complete it. I've also edited the Tile Set to translate the names of the shops. Should make it easier to find the Bank and Real Estate. Also Enemy descriptions have been translated in Menu.
The bad news is I'm burned out, so I'm going to take a few weeks off from doing any kind of translating work. When I decide to return to translating in a few weeks I'll finish up The Pregcess of Zeven, update and probably also finish Terrible Laboratory. Once thems is done I'll jump back on Bounty Hunter 3. I may or may not evolve this partial into an attempted full translation, who know. Anything is possible, I may even give up and delete all my posts. Wouldn't be the first time :ROFLMAO:
Anyways, I hope everyone's having a good weekend. I've got an Android uprising I have to kick start, Talk to you fellas later.

dsparil

Reputation score
The art and style of this game seem really cool, looking forward to the translation. Going to give the partial a try now, thank you for all your work you put into doing these.