What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ225356] Bounty Hunter 3

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I'm using the VPN in conjunction with DNSCrypt, see if that works for you too.

Oh, and the VPN I'm using is a browser plugin.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can access DLsite again ...
oh well, back to translating partial again ... =x= ...

Liodann

Reputation score
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for what you have translated yet in this game, it truly helps.
I'm stuck tho, when i have to sneak in the 4th district hospital to track Long Monkey.
The nurse at the desk always stops me before i can access the 2nd floor, and i can't find any other way...any idea ?

Tinza

Reputation score
How to save a game? I just back to play again but I won't to save anything. Someone know what I have to do first to save a game

Last edited:

GJLC97

Reputation score
Someone knows how to enter the mansion, and I just need to capture the last one but nobody tells me anything. That I have to do?
It would also help me to know why they do not give me the special weapon even though I already gathered all the parts, does anyone know anything?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Someone knows how to enter the mansion, and I just need to capture the last one but nobody tells me anything. That I have to do?
It would also help me to know why they do not give me the special weapon even though I already gathered all the parts, does anyone know anything?
Wish I could help you, but I never actually beat the game. There used to be a discussion thread that might have been able to help you, but the Mods in their infinite wisdom decided to deleted it.
Oh no, the Topic Post doesn't have a picture in it, better delete 20 pages worth of discussion, because that's a smart idea. (n)

GJLC97

Reputation score
Wish I could help you, but I never actually beat the game. There used to be a discussion thread that might have been able to help you, but the Mods in their infinite wisdom decided to deleted it.
Oh no, the Topic Post doesn't have a picture in it, better delete 20 pages worth of discussion, because that's a smart idea. (n)
Anyway, thanks for the help, I guess I'll stay with the intrigue that happens at the end.

Tinza

Reputation score
Is anyone know how to save a game? I won't let me save a game for begging or after talk take ques and I can not save any slot too

Last edited:

KaitoShimarux

Reputation score
My game is barely in english even though i aplied every translation in this thread, could someone help me?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
My game is barely in english even though i aplied every translation in this thread, could someone help me?
Yeah, is only partial. Not complete translation. Complete translation not worth effort. Das vedanya comrade.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, is only partial. Not complete translation. Complete translation not worth effort. Das vedanya comrade.
I'm actually having an issue where nothing is translated, not sure if it's because i'm using 1.27 or what.
I applied your partial, (Overwrite prompt, so I know it was 'successful'), then applied Yariel's patches, and to be safe, in the order they appeared in this thread.
But nothing is actually translated, main menu, ui, items, nothing. Very odd.

MVhooker works fine, and enigma states it's already unpacked, so i'm really not sure where the issue actually is.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I'm actually having an issue where nothing is translated, not sure if it's because i'm using 1.27 or what.
I applied your partial, (Overwrite prompt, so I know it was 'successful'), then applied Yariel's patches, and to be safe, in the order they appeared in this thread.
But nothing is actually translated, main menu, ui, items, nothing. Very odd.

MVhooker works fine, and enigma states it's already unpacked, so i'm really not sure where the issue actually is.
Okay, if you're using my Partial You'll have to go to Options and set the Language to English. Give that a try and let me know if it works out okay.
The original game came with a 2 Language plugin and actually had English Options available. I totally forgot about that, but when I did my translation I tried my best keep both the English and Japanese options available.

Attachments

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay, if you're using my Partial You'll have to go to Options and set the Language to English. Give that a try and let me know if it works out okay.
The original game came with a 2 Language plugin and actually had English Options available. I totally forgot about that, but when I did my translation I tried my best keep both the English and Japanese options available.
Yep, that fixed it! I hadn't even thought to look there, much appreciated!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Old translation get mess up after latest update ...
I'll at least update into ver 1.2 ...
District Furniture Shop 1.2.4.8 translated, so you will know which furniture you buy
District Furniture Shop 1.2.4.8 (SALES) translated (maybe you don't notice, but it's an inferior type which get sale ...
Ex : Bed is only single bed, Motive for chairs and table is bad one, etc ... (BUT THIS ALSO BY CHANCE, save and load will fix it)
Just buy furniture which don't have superior version, BTW, Closet which can contain Dutchguy can be found in Sales, but only by chance, just save and load ...
(I'll translate MC comment when you buy it so you know if you get a good one or bad one)
MAP 21 - District 1 (INN) completely translated
MAP 02 - District 1 completely translated (Machine Translation)
Common Event - People talk for bounty target (usually you need to gather info, but I'll just give full detail info from any people you can find) ...
(Red Aka - Done)
(La Beard - Done)
(Googleman - Done)
(Naruou - Done)
(Quickdark - Done)
(Longmonkey - Done)
(Pink Mask - Done)
(Viper - Done)
(Milk Tank - Done)
(Ice Mosquito - Done)

I'll goes hiatus for playing this game ...
(My purpose translating this game actually so I can enjoy this game myself, but since sharing = caring ...)

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for what you have translated yet in this game, it truly helps.
I'm stuck tho, when i have to sneak in the 4th district hospital to track Long Monkey.
The nurse at the desk always stops me before i can access the 2nd floor, and i can't find any other way...any idea ?
Buy and Equip rifle ... Activated Nurse Part time Job, AND MAKE SURE YOU WEAR NURSE OUTFIT ...

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Old translation get mess up after latest update ...
I'll at least update into ver 1.2 ...
District Furniture Shop 1.2.4.8 translated, so you will know which furniture you buy
District Furniture Shop 1.2.4.8 (SALES) translated (maybe you don't notice, but it's an inferior type which get sale ...
Thanks for updating. Been busy not dieing, lol. It's much appreciated.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Question Please: Which translation do I need? (or which one is the latest one?)
There are quite some here . . . Do I just need the latest one or all of them?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Question Please: Which translation do I need? (or which one is the latest one?)
There are quite some here . . . Do I just need the latest one or all of them?
Use the latest one posted by Yariel. That one should work with 1.2.