What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ225356] Bounty Hunter 3

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
okay, my shitty Internet Provider block DL site again ...
please tell me if there's any new update from the author ...
thank you ... (I'm still updating Common Event ver 1.2)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just mention it in this thread in case you notice BH3 update ...
(now they fixing several bad bugs too)

and why the author (TEN-TA-P) don't put those ETD (Excite,Toilet,Drunk in one Common Event and just "call" it ?
can you really believe each ETD is being attached to A LOT Common Event and each map have their way to call it ...
(they really just need to create 1 Common Event and use it to activate ETD function ...
this is so mess up to the point Rrezz and me need to search it one by one, at EACH MAP and at EACH 500+ Common Event ...

now I tried to translate more dialogue in Common Event ...
(the problem, there's HIGH chance they MAJORLY update Common Event again, and usually the script and arrangement will be totally different than the old one, this means I can't just copy-paste what I already translated) *sigh* ...
oh well, I'll just keep doing the translation until the doom comes ... =x= ...

BTW, to update to ver 1.2 :
1. Have Ver 1.27
2. Apply Rrezz translation
3. Apply my translation (My editing source based ver 1.2)

*note : I notice MAP for District 11 ... I wonder if they will make hidden District as extra DLC latter ...
(this still unfinished so I can't force apply it in gameplay)

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry getting slow, now playing "Treasure Hunter Claire" from Steam (uncensored ver) ...
Don't worry, I still working the Common Event ...
In case I want to goes hiatus, I'll mention it and upload my latest Common Event translation ...

Oh yeah, now I can access DLsite AGAIN ... let's hope it will be stay like that permanently ...
to be honest when I can't access DLsite, my motivation to do translation get dropped since I can't see the target (update) for translation ...

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, has anyone able to deciphered this?
Item-treasure map.png

Using some OCR+google hand writing I've got this. After 1st line, machine translators go wild with it.
苦労知らずの宝地函
9まのうきね
6もく9とか
くらろみろぎ
5し6た14
ひくうだり8
した26う9

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3 more days and I should be able to finish "Treasure Hunter Claire" and continue translating faster for BH 3 ...

Ugh, has anyone able to deciphered this?
View attachment 15544

Using some OCR+google hand writing I've got this. After 1st line, machine translators go wild with it.
you should ask at game thread instead ...
(delete "くろう96 " and you can "read it" if you understand Japan language ... it still contain riddle tough)

nevertheless the answer for "treasure" is :
1. Go to District 5 (kill all enemies at Western side of this district to make it easier)
2. Look at Black Dead Tree, and stand stick EXACTLY at it south
3. From there goes
- 5 Right
- 14 Down
- 8 Left
- 2 Down
and you get one part for ultimate gun ...
(the final spot should be NEAR a stone)

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dude, why has no one done complete translations of this particular series. Other works by T-ENTA-P have been done but not bounty hunter - it looks so good!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dude, why has no one done complete translations of this particular series. Other works by T-ENTA-P have been done but not bounty hunter - it looks so good!
I tried to, but compared to other series T-ENTA-P, bounty hunter have a lot more extra dialogue ...
if it's only main story, then it's ridiculously short ...
Just :
1. When entering (already translated by Rrezz)
2. Informant event at 1st district Bar (already translated by Rrezz)
3. Found him again at 9th district (already translated by Rrezz)
4. Goes to Selfie (at jailer station) (I'm starting to translate this a bit)
5. Catch 3, 6 and 9 criminal, only event at Jail matter for main story
6. Collecting Ultimate Weapon part (several already translated)
7 Defeat Last boss, lose
8. Defeat Last boss with TRUE ultimate weapon
Done, after that free play which not of main story ...

the problem is the dialogue from NPC is quite a lot and for a good gameplay, it need mostly get translated ...
need at least 2-3 other translator to help me fully translate this game ...
(If I'm alone, I probably only goes translating 33% - 50% of updating 1.2 Common event)

Rrezz already tried to edit and translate BH2, but it seems RPG Maker VX rejected by his windows or something ...

This Event in Common Event is the talk with NPC when you asking them criminal location (usually at the end of talk ...
obviously Information Broker will be a lot detailed, BUT it consume 4-5 Hours for each info ...
Translating event progress
241 - Red Red Information : 100%
242 - La.Beard Information : 100%
243 - Goggleman Information : 100%
244 - Naruo Information : 0%
*also chipping some other dialogue at Common Event*

and for anyone who ask if I'm going to fully translate this game, NO ...
(at least for now, kinda remember at past ... I was saying no but keeping translating to the point it get finished)
but I don't think I'll finish this game ... at least unless there are 2-3 person helping me ...

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I recently tried translating more of Bounty Hunter 2, but I cannot for the life of me get RPG Maker VX to run anymore. Also can't get RPG Maker 2000 to run. Been looking for a solution, but I don't know. probably some Microsoft crap. Windows is such a piece of shit.
So I've solved the issue with RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker 2000 not running. Basically last year I upgraded my computer's Motherboard, Graphics Card and Processor and when installing the new drivers the old Audio Drivers from the old Motherboard were never removed. Because of the old Audio Drivers some older programs wouldn't run properly, or at all. Case in point being the older RPG Makers. I also couldn't get any Renpy games to play, which was sad cause that's like all of Akaburs game :cry:.
All is well now, Driver's removed, Programs run properly, I'm able to play Star Channel 34, Princess Trainer Gold, and Witch Trainer Silver. Yay

maurilio_br

Reputation score
So I've solved the issue with RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker 2000 not running. Basically last year I upgraded my computer's Motherboard, Graphics Card and Processor and when installing the new drivers the old Audio Drivers from the old Motherboard were never removed. Because of the old Audio Drivers some older programs wouldn't run properly, or at all. Case in point being the older RPG Makers. I also couldn't get any Renpy games to play, which was sad cause that's like all of Akaburs game :cry:.
All is well now, Driver's removed, Programs run properly, I'm able to play Star Channel 34, Princess Trainer Gold, and Witch Trainer Silver. Yay
This is why ideally you format after motherboard upgrades. At least it worked out in the end though.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is why ideally you format after motherboard upgrades. At least it worked out in the end though.
I tried formatting because PC problem and now using Win 10 ...
and nope, RPGMaker VX and 2000 still not working somehow ... :cry:. :cry:. :cry:.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I tried formatting because PC problem and now using Win 10 ...
and nope, RPGMaker VX and 2000 still not working somehow ... :cry:. :cry:. :cry:.
You're having the same Issue I was having? I had no idea. I'm using Windows 7, but I ended up finding some old Audio drivers I needed to uninstall. I don't know the deal with Windows 10, I try to avoid it like the plague.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm forced to use Win 10 after I upgrade my VGA card ...
if I still use Win 7, the windows will keep crashing because Memory error or something ...

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I'm forced to use Win 10 after I upgrade my VGA card ...
if I still use Win 7, the windows will keep crashing because Memory error or something ...
Damn... You got some kind of monster graphics card?
Oh another question, when you try to run RPGMaker VX and 2000 do they appear in the Processes tab on Windows Task Manager?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn... You got some kind of monster graphics card?
Oh another question, when you try to run RPGMaker VX and 2000 do they appear in the Processes tab on Windows Task Manager?
GF 3500 with 4Gb VGA RAM ... pretty much smoother for any hi res game which being made lately ...
(can't help it ... so much hard graphic RPG type lately ... Farcry, Fallout, The Kingdom, The Guild, Ni No Kuni 2, Atelier, etc ... all my fav RPG action / strategy type ...)
but it mess up greatly in Win 7, causing rapid crash and Blue Screen of Death ...

also, nope ... RPGMaker VX and 2000 get crashed instantly when I tried to execute it ...
and it don't leave anything at WTM ...
thanks to this I can't work any translation of this type, and I can't play translated version either ...
! BUMMER DUDE !

About translation info from NPC for bounty ...
I notice MOST information from NPC is INCOMPLETE ...
like they say "Middle of Night" or "Midnight", but no exact time like 23 to 01 or something ...
that's why for something which need EXACT time like hunting Viper (which only have very small time window (24'O Clock to 01'O Clock) you might need Information Broker (Which already translated by Rrezz)

Unless you already memorize the patern when and where the criminal appear at certain district ...

Obviously I can make detailed information of it, but that would be a cheat, right ?
not to mention the game "force" you to utilize Information Broker (as main part of story too) ...

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
okay, my Internet Provider blocking dlsite again ...
so I just take the latest of my translation here ... cheers ...

Attachments

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can open DLSite just fine with Browsec, no issues or anything other than an impact on speed.