What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ242119] Sex Angel Ariel - Full English Translation!

valdeirg

Lurker
Reputation score
So, from what I can see, you're launching the exe from the sub folder.
To patch a wlof rpg game, you got to overwrite the original file from the data folder with the one from the translation.
Usually, drag & drop the data.wolf file on the wolfextractor exe work to extract, then delete the data.wolf file (well, back it up for the moment), rename the new folder to Data (if that's not the automatic name by default), and overwrite every files in it with the translation.
Then run the game exe (game. exe with the wolf icon) to start the translated game)
Ohhhh I was using the program completely wrong lmao. Yeah now I got it to work. Everything working and translated as intended so far. Thanks a lot for the help <3

Offtopic edit: I was wondering what people were going on about mentioning paywalls. I think OP edited the post and took out the download links. I guess I was lucky I got to this thread early enough to get it for free lol. Lucky me.

Last edited:

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The translations of the previous games tled by them were avaliable for download from they patreon.
Now if you look at every single post that was supposed to have the downloadable patch, its locked.
Either that or im looking at the wrong tab lol

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a lack of a download link to the translation. If you wish to unlock this thread, please PM a moderator with a link to the source of the translation and the OP will be updated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Phew, thx! I thought I missed my chance at it literally just by minutes (talking about last Thursday lol)...
At any rate, huge thanks @Dralater , @Hana[E] (and possibly, Darkfire! xD).

Time to see if this cutie-pie...
...corrupts like the rest of 'em! 😇

------
EDIT: also, as a note, since there are files with Japanese characters in their names in the .zip-compressed patch, don't forget to extract in Japanese locale or otherwise with correctly set-up WinRAR/Bandizip/sjisunzip/etc.!

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to clarify what happened on one of our posts - Patreon contacted us for review a couple of days ago and we had to change much of our page to meet the guidelines they set out which meant making many of our posts private and deleting a lot of them. Because we didn't update our links here fast enough that broke the ULMF rules for having a translation download available in the post and the thread got locked, every one of our threads should have new links available now, sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation.
And there goes all of Chronomium's (if i wrote it right) translations.
The guy hasn't been around I guess, all of his dl link inactive.
The new rules bumping threads.

poopsmith88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how are we supposed to apply this translation patch? There are no instructions included on the zip file or anything

zipetya

Reputation score
Yada-yada, I forgot to ask: is this for the v1.02 of the game, or has it been created for the v1.00?

farawayland

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't exactly need to run TouhouSE for this game, obvious, sometimes only that extractor works, however we also have the option of use WolfExtractor(forgot who was the developer) that is basically copying the dll+bat file into the data folder, then moving file per file into the bat and it does the work. Works for 95% of the games, some ends up with problems related to file name or somehow, game doesn't recognize image of something(example of game that it didn't work for me... "Holy Grail of Alharahan") other than this, it worked for Huntress of Nephheim, Sister Travel, usual acerola games, etc. Guess i'll attach the dll and bat file to make it easier for u then...

I don't remember who developed this one though. Also, the bat file is a little bit bad coded since it can only decrypt file by file(need to move singular file per time).
Instruction is:
- Download game u want to decrypt(obvious)
- Extract Wolf Decryptor alongside the files within "Data" folder
- Move 1 file per time toward the bat and wait the process(depends on files size)
- After extraction, move the original files outside of the folder alongside the decryptor(create a new folder)
- Test the game to see if it's running fine(reading all images and such)
- Download patch from =together team and apply over ur data folder
- Run the game again.
Thanks so much! Was able to get the translation to run perfectly because of you

jag k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok. i know yall explained how to do this....but that explaination doesnt do as much for me. ive never used this wold decryptor before nor anything else i would have to use in the files like that. can i get a more simplistic explaination? maybe on for someone less computer savvy (not that i know nothing about computers)

EDIT: nevermind i believe i have it now! i didnt remove the Data folder from the translation and merge it into the data folder of the game

Last edited:

Ascher

Reputation score
ugh, i'm also at loss here...
soo i downloaded wolfdec already, even if i clicked with JP admin locale, it just open and close immediately
i overwrite data folder from the translation and merge with data folder of the game, but it still in JP

according to "Extract Wolf Decryptor alongside the files within "Data" folder " i move the wolf dec exe inside the data folder

for this sentence here: "Move 1 file per time toward the bat and wait the process(depends on files size) "
I open 2 window folder: 1 for the translation files and 1 with the data folder with the wolf dec exe,
then i moved the file 1 by 1 from the translation files into the wolf dec exe, but nothing happened, still JP

did i do this right?

farawayland

Lurker
Reputation score
ugh, i'm also at loss here...
soo i downloaded wolfdec already, even if i clicked with JP admin locale, it just open and close immediately
i overwrite data folder from the translation and merge with data folder of the game, but it still in JP

according to "Extract Wolf Decryptor alongside the files within "Data" folder " i move the wolf dec exe inside the data folder

for this sentence here: "Move 1 file per time toward the bat and wait the process(depends on files size) "
I open 2 window folder: 1 for the translation files and 1 with the data folder with the wolf dec exe,
then i moved the file 1 by 1 from the translation files into the wolf dec exe, but nothing happened, still JP

did i do this right?
No you literally got to drag each of the files inside the original data folder to the WolfDec.exe file 1 at a time. After u drag a file to it, it should turn into a regular folder.

death503

Reputation score
It was playing fine but for some reason towards the end I get a error with a standing picture which has become very annoying
[Picture display] File Read Error
for stand pic char 1-15
Process mark:[CommonEv 258 Live 76] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown
Im assuming it means im missing the picture which doesnt make sense since it was working fine before, I did it on a new copy and still get the same error.

Bryanis

Reputation score
It was playing fine but for some reason towards the end I get a error with a standing picture which has become very annoying
for stand pic char 1-15
Process mark:[CommonEv 258 Live 76] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown
Im assuming it means im missing the picture which doesnt make sense since it was working fine before, I did it on a new copy and still get the same error.
Are you playing using Japanese local setting ? wolf rpg engine is rather particular about that. You can usually play fine on non japanese setting, but some thing mess up if it's not the case in some game.

Chudi

Reputation score
for stand pic char 1-15
U need 1.02 version and it will be ok. In yours there is this file missing. Had same problem.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion. Also, link begging. 1 week ban.
Just to clarify what happened on one of our posts - Patreon contacted us for review a couple of days ago and we had to change much of our page to meet the guidelines they set out which meant making many of our posts private and deleting a lot of them. Because we didn't update our links here fast enough that broke the ULMF rules for having a translation download available in the post and the thread got locked, every one of our threads should have new links available now, sorry for the inconvenience!
Is there no link for the Full game of this or anything?

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there no link for the Full game of this or anything?
This forum typically only hosts discussions and translations of games - either buy the games themselves or find elsewhere to download them.

peixe751

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Great game, any game similar to that besides the one with the pink haired princess(forgot its name)?