What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ242995] [一人オンライン] FUMIKA FANTASY

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLsite:
ULMF: https://ulmf.org/threads/onrain-one-person-on-line-fumika-fantasy-rj242995.12691/

Translated most names of items, skills, weapons, armors and the gameplay effects of most of those things as well. Also translated menu, status, and "7" screens.

Most flavor text is untranslated. Probably missed a few things because this game has A LOT of things.

However, I'm tired of working on it. So here it is. Feel free to update it, use it, do whatever you want with it.

Based on game version 1.00 (launch version)

Attachments

Zadkiel

Reputation score
I hate to be that guy, but how do you apply the partial? I couldn't find a rgss3a file and i don't think it was made with wolf either so i'm kinda stuck.
Edit- Nevermind it was so simple i didn't even think about it. Just extract and replace filles in www folder.

Last edited:

riekko

Reputation score
noticed an issue with it, and tracked down the specific file causing the issue. the "skills.json" file breaks the enemy AI so they only use regular attacks barring a few exceptions(bosses mostly, but I didn't exactly test it extensively) but everything else seems to work fine.