What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ245378) [SOUTH TREE] Urge to Molest "if"/痴漢の衝動if

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, this might be the answer. I know only a little about programming (I took a class on it a long time ago). Is it possible to choose what lines get replaced and which don't?

I'm going to try github, I'll PM you if I need help. Thanks.
soo... not rushing you but.. any progress?

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
soo... not rushing you but.. any progress?
Just dealing with life stuff atm, so progress is slow. The prologue is done, and I'm working on Mai's part now. I added a progress tab in my main post. I'll be posting my progress there from now on.

I working on this alone. I try to work on this a few hours each day, but sometimes I have higher priorities to attend to. I'm still very inexperienced and new to translating with roughly 6 months of Japanese under my belt and I'm trying my best not to rely on machine translations when possible, so I'm a little slow when it comes to trying to translate things properly.

With all that said, I doubt that I'm going to be able to finish this in 2019. This game has a lot more text than his previous game. There's also slang usage (mostly from Reina), and with my limited knowledge, any amount of slang is gonna be a pitfall for me. But I think the overall quality is going to be better in my opinion... hopefully, or else I guess I'll have no choice but to delete my account in shame and leave the internet forever :D.

mouses33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh my god. Hopefully you open up a patreon i was about to buy this game and force South Tree to make A translation when i was about to lose all hope. Nice work men Would love to support your patreon page :) .

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Partial updated to V1.10, UI improvements, translated command buttons for game version 2.00, etc.

The Dev updated the game to 2.00, I won't spoil anything but you probably already know what's in it. My patch should still be compatible with every version. I also improved the UI, it's much easier to see and a lot less pixelated than the last one.

Preview:
Before&After.png

As for the translation as a whole, I'm working on it. Sorry I can't give any other information besides "I'm working on it". But I am making progress, I'm also debating whether or not to release Mai's part as a "Demo" of sorts. I did say that I wouldn't do this before, but it would only be Mai's part and the rest of the girls would come when it's completely finished. I highly doubt I'm going to do this though, Mai's part isn't done yet either, but it's just something on my mind, just thought I would let you guys know. Let me know If I made any mistakes or if there are any untranslated buttons.

Alright, back to selling fak-... premium high-grade Rolexes. Enjoy V2.00 and support the Dev!

Last edited:

test101

Lurker
Reputation score
Glad to know that you don't have to spend time porting your patch over to the new version. The newer ui looks good as well!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The patching instructions tell you to extra the .exe, but then never tell you what to do with the files you pulled out of it, just to copy the patch over the original .exe that you just extracted.
Looks like there's a step missing?

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
The patching instructions tell you to extra the .exe, but then never tell you what to do with the files you pulled out of it, just to copy the patch over the original .exe that you just extracted.
Looks like there's a step missing?
If you have a "data" folder, then you shouldn't need to extract anything. You simply copy my partial to the same folder as the .exe. Those patch instructions are mostly for the demo. When I started making the partial patch, the Dev had the files complied into the demo version of the game's .exe, so I didn't know if the fully released version would be the same, so I added those patch instructions just in case.

I'm assuming you have the full version and not the demo, so you shouldn't have to worry about extracting stuff. Hope this helps.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Did the translated prologue and dialogue get taken away with update?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I never released a translated prologue, that's probably something someone else did.
You never translated ANY dialogue? Weird, I am pretty sure this thread is the only thing I looked at relating to this game.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
You never translated ANY dialogue? Weird, I am pretty sure this thread is the only thing I looked at relating to this game.
Well, I can assure you that I've only released UI related translations, every change I make is posted in the changelog tab on the main post.

Krink

Reputation score
Well, I can assure you that I've only released UI related translations, every change I make is posted in the changelog tab on the main post.
yo is the translations still being worked on. Not to be a dick and to sound like "get back to work". But I would love to see more updates on the current progression. Again, thanks for the hardwork bro.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
yo is the translations still being worked on. Not to be a dick and to sound like "get back to work". But I would love to see more updates on the current progression. Again, thanks for the hardwork bro.
Yes, it's still being worked on. I was a bit busy with other stuff last month, but I'm back on my regular schedule. I try to update the main post at least once a month assuming I've finished a section/file, but the sex files have a lot of "flavor" text, so those are gonna take a bit longer than others. I guess I can add what line number I'm on out of blank in the main post later, that way I'll be able to post at least something each month in terms of progress. But yeah, I'm still workin' on it! It's just gonna be a while before it's complete!

In other news, the SOUTH TREE dev has started to work on his next project. This time the concept is "Reverse molestation"! Oh my, It seems that the tables have turned...
5b135cb8.png

I didn't read much into this, but basically the girls are gonna be the molester now. I think it's gonna be a part of the "Urge to molest" series, so it might be in the same world as the other two games, but it's still an early concept, so it's hard to say. You can read more about it on his

Can't wait to get stepp-, I mean uh... it's nothing, shut up.

Last edited:

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Yes, it's still being worked on. I was a bit busy with other stuff last month, but I'm back on my regular schedule. I try to update the main post at least once a month assuming I've finished a section/file, but the sex files have a lot of "flavor" text, so those are gonna take a bit longer than others. I guess I can add what line number I'm on out of blank in the main post later, that way I'll be able to post at least something each month in terms of progress. But yeah, I'm still workin' on it! It's just gonna be a while before it's complete!

In other news, the SOUTH TREE dev has started to work on his next project. This time the concept is "Reverse molestation"! Oh my, It seems that the tables have turned...
View attachment 25686

I didn't read much into this, but basically the girls are gonna be the molester now. I think it's gonna be a part of the "Urge to molest" series, so it might be in the same world as the other two games, but it's still an early concept, so it's hard to say. You can read more about on his

Can't wait to get stepp-, I mean uh... it's nothing, shut up.
that is great, i hope the h-scene will be animated.
But how about the latest one, is he done with it and no more further development?

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
But how about the latest one, is he done with it and no more further development?
I'm not sure, but he probably is. I've encountered some minor gameplay bugs, nothing game-breaking though. If anything, it'll probably just be bug fixes (Assuming he knows about them).

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If only western H devs could finish fucking games like eastern devs.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Good progress so far! Keep up the good work and you might just be able to finish the translation when christmas arrives.. but kinda doubt as im pretty sure you'll have family or work related matters to attend to.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
any progress report? ive been keeping an eye on this for quite a while(actually ever since I posted that msg above me I kept looking at this daily)

Dragantis

Reputation score
any progress report? ive been keeping an eye on this for quite a while(actually ever since I posted that msg above me I kept looking at this daily)
I may be wrong but doesn't He update translation status in His opening post?