What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ245378) [SOUTH TREE] Urge to Molest "if"/痴漢の衝動if

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Late reply, but I said before that I only update the translation progress in the main post once a month. So yeah, I wouldn't check this daily because I'm not gonna make many posts unless something important is worth mentioning.

Here's some more specific info on progress:

There are about 34 main files to translate. My progress: 6/17 Main game files translated. 0/17 DLC files translated.
Don't get discouraged, those DLC files basically have the same text as the main game files, with minor text variations due to the clothing options (At least I think... I hope). So it's just a matter of manually porting over the text. Still, porting over all that text may take a while, so I might open up a straw poll sometime in the future for people to vote on if I release the Main game translated or Main game +DLC content translated, either way, I'm gonna translate it all regardless. Right now, I'm doing a bunch of mundane stuff like proofreading, putting text into the game, Manual word wrapping, etc. Proofreading takes up the most time, sometimes the context for some scenes is unclear due to the sheer amount of dialogue/action options in the game, so it can be easy to mistranslate something. I mostly do proofreading in-game to get better context of what's going on.

Toskboy

Reputation score
I'm trilled to see the progress you have been making. Keep up the great work.

On a side note: can somebody explain the developer's 11/1 blog post? Google Translate butchered it pretty badly.

Ranos

Reputation score
I'm trilled to see the progress you have been making. Keep up the great work.

On a side note: can somebody explain the developer's 11/1 blog post? Google Translate butchered it pretty badly.
Looking at it with google translate, it looks like the latest work that he was planning on (reverse molestation by the girls) is put on hold, and going to be pushed back to another time. The reason seems to be that he's celebrating his original molestation game hitting 5000 sales, and that he wants to celebrate it with making another one in the molestation series. However, he didn't want to do two back to back series in the molestation series (Reverse molestation and then into another molestation series), Instead, he wants to space it out, from what i understand. So the next work is going to be different: it looks like the theme is roommate and pure love. (oho? this has perked my interest.)

lyrxsu

Reputation score
Thanks for your hard work, I'll also be patiently waiting. :)

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Will you release a mini-patch for christmas? If not its ok

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Just been busy with life stuff, working and such. Not much free time, but I am making progress.

I'm close to being done when it comes to translating. I'm working on Natsu's sex files, Aki's files are next. I haven't translated any of the SFX and moaning sounds yet, so that's gonna be a bit of a pain, hopefully, it doesn't take too long to translate. Once I finish translating Aki's section and the SFX sounds, the only thing that will be left is to proofread one last time. I've got a proofreader, whenever he finishes his proofreadings I'll release it.

Last edited:

Ilaem

Reputation score
-Story- Prologue: Done!
-Story- Mai: Done!
-Molest- Mai: Done!
-Sex- Mai_a: Done!
-Sex- Mai_b: Done!

-Story- Reina: Done!
-Molest- Reina: Done!
-Sex- Reina_a: Done!
-Sex- Reina_b: Done!

-Story- Natsu: Done! -Not Proofread yet-
-Molest- Natsu: Done! -Not Proofread yet-
-Sex- Natsu_a: Done! -Not Proofread yet-
-Sex- Natsu_a: In Progress. . . 2587/5083

Yeah, a bit of translation, and more of 50% :love::love:🥰🥳🤩
Mmmh
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Progress below this Point is not available for download yet
Mmmh?
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Progress below this Point is not available for download yet
Nuoooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭...

Reputation score
Don't give up, we're rooting for you.

Also, what's the whole situation with v. 2.0? Am catching up to the whole story.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't give up, we're rooting for you.

Also, what's the whole situation with v. 2.0? Am catching up to the whole story.
It's just new costumes and a new feature for natsu which is going unconscious when you cum at her mouth alot.

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score
Really looking forward to this translation! Thanks for your work.