What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ245378) [SOUTH TREE] Urge to Molest "if"/痴漢の衝動if

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Another Update!... Although yea I understand that you would be busy.. was hoping this was the last update but alas.. good luck over there!

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Quick update, I might be shooting myself in the foot here by giving myself a release window, but it's probably gonna be finished sometime in April. If nothing goes wrong of course, not promising anything here.
Your boy has been making good use of his quarantine time, so things have been moving faster since I'm not working. My next post will most likely be announcing the release.

Title that I may or may not use:

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for the quick update! Don't push yourself too much.. I myself got unemployed due to the virus.. so youre not alone.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
sites are posting a translation of this game, is this done?

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice Update! Thank you very much for the hard work.. Proud to see this finished!

Akzashi

Reputation score
After seeing so many updates, it's hard to believe it's almost complete.. Thanks a million for all of your hard work!
Excited to see how this game plays 😁

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Released translation V1.20, Main stories, Afterstories, Free modes, etc, all translated.

It's done, except for the DLC. The DLC "Another" isn't translated quite yet so please wait on that. This isn't a 1:1 translation, but I tried my best to make it coherent and natural-sounding English. I still consider myself inexperienced when it comes to translating, so there is guesswork here and there. One day, I'll be big brain translator :D. I do think I've improved compared to my first translation though. Either way, I hope you enjoy it. Forgive us if we missed something, this was a lot of text to go through.

Special thanks to my proofreader Seagoatdaddy. Let me know if you have any issues.

Aziien

Reputation score
Released translation V1.20, Main stories, Afterstories, Free modes, etc, all translated.

It's done, except for the DLC. The DLC "Another" isn't translated quite yet so please wait on that. This isn't a 1:1 translation, but I tried my best to make it coherent and natural-sounding English. I still consider myself inexperienced when it comes to translating, so there is guesswork here and there. One day, I'll be big brain translator :D. I do think I've improved compared to my first translation though. Either way, I hope you enjoy it. Forgive us if we missed something, this was a lot of text to go through.

Special thanks to my proofreader Seagoatdaddy. Let me know if you have any issues.
Thank you for taking the time to translate it.

This dlc your talking about where can i find info on that?

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks you very much for continuing to translate this game series. this game really bring difference feeling from normal rpgmaker in a better way