What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ246337] [色仕掛けまとめブログ] サキュバス戦記 / Succubus Senki English Translation

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score

Dlsite: Link (This is an official patch, so you can find the translated demo here)
ULMF Thread: Link
Translation Discord:
Patreon: )

Developer Ci-En post ( )
is back! You can check the current progress directly here. We need proofreaders! Please DM me for details.

- This patch includes the translated script and game over scenes, as well as the enemy attack dialogue.
- It does not include items, menus and dialogue choices... yet. Please let me know if there are any problems.
- This is used from an older patch, and the corrections that many of you have sent me will not be included, they will be used in the next patch ^^
- I have had comments from some proofreaders to mention that this translation is done with "British English" and not "American English". This shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it's there so you know~
- This translation is a direct translation. The script will be smoothed out and revised as time passes.

Progress:
Chapter 1 script: Finished
Chapter 2 script: Finished
Chapter 3 script: Finished!
Chapter 4 script: Finished!
Chapter 5 script: Finished!
Chapter 6 script: Finished!
Chapter 7 script: Finished!
Chapter 8 script: Finished!
Chapter 9 Script: Finished!
Chapter 10 Script: Finished!
Chapter 11 Script: Finished!
All sidequest chapters: Finished!
Recollection Room: Finished!

Investigation Memoirs: Finished!
Ally Succubus Events and NG+ content: Finished

This Translation is a special case. SRPGStudio games cannot normally be translated or patched externally. This means the translated script attached cannot be used to patch the game into English. However, the Developer ( ) wishes to have the game translated into English by means of a fan-translation, so he can implement it manually.
As of this post, a English translation of the chapter 1 script has already been created, and will be releasing this new patch implemented into the game as soon as he irons out some more bugs with SRPGStudio.
In short, these updated English scripts will be sent to the developer, who will then patch them into the game.

In my opinion, this game has the mechanics of what could be considered the best femdom/seduction game of it's kind, and is certainly up there with SHRIFT and the MGQ series.
It's focus on writing though holds it back from English-speaking communities, and I hope that with the game developer himself helping us, we can make this game recognized for what it is.

The script for the game, including the chapter 1 translation is attached bellow and is open resource for anyone who would like to help out. Even if you don't have any Japanese knowledge, proofreading is appreciated too, and more help will result in a faster translation. If you wish to help, or want to suggest a translation from the script, please let me know!

Last edited:
OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Original Message:
ありがとうございます!翻訳への協力大変うれしいです。
1.「❤」記号の件は中国語翻訳の時にも問題になっており、SRPGStudio側にアップデートしてもらって対策を行いました。ch1については受け取ったファイルの「?」を変換することでゲーム内では❤として表示します。ch2以降については訂正版のテキストをお渡しするので、そちらを翻訳してください。
訂正版のテキスト:
サキュバス戦記_テキスト.zip (1.10MB)

1. ゲーム内メニューについてはtxtとして出力できないため、こちらで直接打ち込む必要があります。翻訳語の単語を教えていただければそれを打ち込みます(ex. 攻撃 >>Attack)。アイテムの名前や効果についての翻訳は、今のSRPGStudioの機能だと少々難しいかもしれません。
3.翻訳前のテキストに「村娘:上」のようにあるときはこれを変えないでください。この文字がどのface graphicを使うかの指示になっているので、これを変えてしまうと顔がおかしくなります。
ここは元のままにしておいてください。名前の翻訳を示してくれれば、こちらで直接データに打ち込みます。
現在中国語の翻訳の過程で、enemyeventのtextのimportが、SRPGStudioのバグでうまくできないことが判明しています。これのバグ修正を公式にお願いしていますので、それが済み次第、ch1翻訳バージョンのゲームデータをお渡しできると思います。3の件だけ修正して、アップロードをお願いします。そのあとはSRPGStudio側の対応に2、3日かかると思いますので、しばらくお待ちください。

I have some great news everyone! I've just had word from the game developer, who has approved of the translation. Which makes this official! Below is the message I've translated from the developer, and above is his original message. The Developer seems very interactive, and replies to many comments on his Ei-Cn page.

Some things I'd like to point out:
1. There is also a Chinese translation for this game underway. Because of this, some of the issues like the [?] symbol was noticed and has since been fixed. The English translation will need to be rewritten with this in mind.
2. SRPGStudio currently has some bugs that prevent some of the translations from working. They are currently asking them to be fixed.
3. Some things in game are harder to translate, and must be done manually, these are things such as items and descriptions, menus, and character names. This would need to be done manually.
4. Once SRPGStudio gets back to them with a fix, along with an updated English script, the developer will be able to send us Chapter 1 of the game translated.

I'd like to thank zyxxz for his help writing the message to the developer. I feel like this certainly made things much easier communication wise.
It's also become apparent that this project may be larger than I had initially realized. If anyone feels willing to step up to help with things like proofreading (which requires no Japanese knowledge), or translating other aspects of the game. That would certainly speed up the progress of this translation and certainly help a lot! If anyone else has more ideas on optimizing this misfit 'official' English translation please let me know ^^

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey, I just want to say this is awesome and major kudos to you for taking the initiative on this.

But wouldn't it be better to open up a github so everyone can log in and support? Kinda like how Monster Girl Quest Paradox's translation has been going.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Wait the original Dev acually wants a fan translation? I think hell just froze over can we get somebody to go check?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I have just heard again from the developer himself:
こんにちは。バグの修正がひと段落し、チャプター1への挿入が終わりました。以下からダウンロードすることができます。

このパッチを使用してみて、正常に英語が表示されるかチェックしてみてください。よろしくお願いします。
それとuniteventのテキストの仕様に変更がありましたので、ch2以降のユニットについてはこちらのテキストを使ってください。
That's right everyone, it's update time

To install it, replace the contents of the folder into your game folder.
- This patch includes the translated script and game over scenes, as well as the enemy attack dialogue.
- It does not include items, menus and dialogue choices... yet. Please let me know if there are any problems.
- This is used from an older patch, and the corrections that many of you have sent me will not be included, they will be used in the next patch ^^
- I have had comments from some proofreaders to mention that this translation is done with "British English" and not "American English". This shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it's there so you know~
- This translation is a direct translation. The script will be smoothed out and revised as time passes.

---

So I've already had a ton of people inquire and contact me about helping out with the translation. I definitely was not expecting everyone to be so willing to help, and it's fantastic! The amount of help received is overwhelming, and depending on the progress of this translation, I may need to create a separate discord server or github (as many of you mentioned before).

For now though, allow me to quickly go over what my plans are for this translation going forward. The developer has given me a fresh new script to translate (as SRPG maker fixed their translation issues).
I plan to combine the old translation, along with the corrections from other users to this new script, and I will release the new script for editing publicly for people to access shortly after, and release it in a new post (where the people who have helped out will be rightfully credited)

From that point on-wards, people will be free to take the new script and check over it, and any new edits will be appended to the final script by me for chapter two~

That was a lot to get out haha, if there was any confusion in that, please let me know!
Have a great day everyone ^^

Last edited:
OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hey, I just want to say this is awesome and major kudos to you for taking the initiative on this.

But wouldn't it be better to open up a github so everyone can log in and support? Kinda like how Monster Girl Quest Paradox's translation has been going.
Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. Thanks a bunch!

Yeah, if anyone here has any experience with Github by all means reach out. It will probably save time in the long run.
It has also become apparent from playing through the patched version I may have over compensated on how big the textboxes are in this game. If anyone wants to try spacing them out I will leave the current script bellow as I have finished combining everyone's changes.

Special thanks to:
Shadow1029, Satou, Knightbanez, and Bas77 for their help proofreading the translation so far! You guys are amazing.

Last edited:
OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
The next character name to be translated is イエヤス (Eieyasu, the healer).
What should his English localized name be?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The next character name to be translated is イエヤス (Eieyasu, the healer).
What should his English localized name be?
Reyasu would fit pretty well. Though Im not big on names and their meanings.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Joshua is close but not quite right

edit. it's probably something like Iyasu.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Excuse me but your tranlsation patch link is down

Would recommend rehosting the translation patch onto the github

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Reyasu would fit pretty well. Though Im not big on names and their meanings.
Joshua is close but not quite right

edit. it's probably something like Iyasu.
Those are great suggestions, if it helps I'll give you all his character portrait:

The first option is to give him a name that matches his Japanese one, the second is to give him a more natural sounding English name.
One of the reasons I'm opposed to giving him his Japanese name is because it's too close to "Ilias" (One of the main characters in MGQ)
Joshua could be a fitting name. I was also thinking of others such as "Thomas" or "Leon"

Excuse me but your tranlsation patch link is down
That's really strange. It works fine for me. Are you using the main one at the top of the thread?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
So... I've just been told by the developer that he does not want any links to the patch to be shared for fear that it will spoil his game and support illegal downloading.

While I would say that the Patch itself is useless without the full game, it does contain all the script from the game. So for the time being, I am taking down all the patch links until I reach a solution with him. The developer has put a ton of script writing in the game, and is largely the biggest portion of the game, so I can respect where he is coming from.

However, for anyone new to this thread and missed out on the patch, there is no need to fear, as you can still find the first chapter 1 patch as a demo on the English DLsite.

Here's a link to it

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you know イエヤス is almost Jesus(イエス) I somehow feel this is intentional.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
you know イエヤス is almost Jesus(イエス) I somehow feel this is intentional.
He might as well be considering he kept my party alive almost single handedly when I played the game in japanese.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
uhhhh an English version of this game just popped up on English DLsite, is that related to this at all or did the creator make his own translation?

Edit: Seems like the creator is implementing your patch into his game on DLsite? But the game isn't fully translated yet, is it? Seems misleading to list the work as translated to english if its only the first chapter, unless he went ahead and finished the translation.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Serifyn
The demo available on the English DLsite includes this patch mentioned in the thread, and the translations I have given the developer. There is no "English version" of this game does not exist... yet.
I absolutely agree it is terribly misleading, and didn't think the developer would list it as an "English game" when the patch isn't done yet. I'll let him know and hopefully he can change it.

On the topic of the developer, I have had a chat with him and it appears that the "Patch" that was given to me was actually an update file, so any game used with it would "update it" to the latest version, which was the main concern.

However, the script itself is no problem. He is fine with it being shared, so the Github page will still be avalible for anyone who would like to assist with the translation. The developer wishes to keep the script of the game as under wraps as possible, so those who wish to help are invited to DM me directly about it ^^

I'm currently working on Chapter 2, it's a little longer. I've named the Healer "Leon" if there are any objections let me know.