What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ246337] [色仕掛けまとめブログ] サキュバス戦記 / Succubus Senki English Translation

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Translation has started back up again on chapter 3. It's even bigger than the last chapters (the script is over 4,000 lines long! And that's not even counting the enemy dialogue) So it'll take longer to finish than previous ones.

Either way, I have started setting up a discord server which will hopefully help provide a steady increase of updates, as well as open up more possibilities for more people to help out if they so wish. I'm really pleased with how the translation quality is coming along and I do feel like I'm getting faster as a result ^^

Either way, stay frosty, and hope you all have a great day ^^

Last edited:
OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score

Got a special announcement, due to popular demand, we now have a discord server!

It's exceedingly new, so try not to slip on the newly waxed floors or anything ^^
I've very open to new ideas, so if you have any cool suggestions please let me know!

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score

It seems the previous link is set to expire so here's a permanent one /\

Translation progress has been going well. Chapter 3 is nearly translated, and will be out soon.
I've noticed that now that we have a discord server, I haven't been posting here anymore. Should I continue to do so? Or just shift all updates to discord?

Eminba

Reputation score

It seems the previous link is set to expire so here's a permanent one /\

Translation progress has been going well. Chapter 3 is nearly translated, and will be out soon.
I've noticed that now that we have a discord server, I haven't been posting here anymore. Should I continue to do so? Or just shift all updates to discord?
You should still post here, maybe not all the time but every now and then.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
You should still post here, maybe not all the time but every now and then.
once translated fully will it be only on dlsite ?
All right, I'll try to post here as well. Chapter 3 is now translated so it should be up on DLsite soon.
Which means yes, the translation will only be avalible on DLsite (as he's the only person who can translate it).
The Dlsite version should be updated with chapter 3 soon. There are still a ton of bugs, but it's getting there.

GoldGame

Reputation score
All right, I'll try to post here as well. Chapter 3 is now translated so it should be up on DLsite soon.
Which means yes, the translation will only be avalible on DLsite (as he's the only person who can translate it).
The Dlsite version should be updated with chapter 3 soon. There are still a ton of bugs, but it's getting there.
well dang that means i cant buy it i have some minor debt and as soon as you got debt on your accunt my bank locks your credit card(its not a debt to the bank some other company)

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hi everyone, just another big update to say that...

CHAPTER 4 IS NOW FULLY TRANSLATED!

Thanks to our two main proofreaders, Satoru and shadow1029, the translation should flow properly, as well as directly translate well into English.

All the options, items and menus are now translated too, so navigation should be even easier as well.
The new patch should be out soon on DLsite, so please enjoy, and hope you all have a great day ^^

Squashed

Reputation score
Thanks for all the hard work! I had wanted to proofread as well but I’m so busy these days, there just wouldn’t be enough to time accurately pick out anything. You guys are doing great!

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi everyone, just another big update to say that...

CHAPTER 4 IS NOW FULLY TRANSLATED!

Thanks to our two main proofreaders, Satoru and shadow1029, the translation should flow properly, as well as directly translate well into English.

All the options, items and menus are now translated too, so navigation should be even easier as well.
The new patch should be out soon on DLsite, so please enjoy, and hope you all have a great day ^^
thanks a lot. I guess this was asked before, but do we need to download the entire game from DLsite each time?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Okay so it turns out chapter 4 actually has a ton of dialogue we missed in the enemyevent.txt file- Many of the enemies actually have extra dialogue when fought over a bed, which is one of the areas on the map!
So for that reason I'll be busy translating it awhile longer before the next patch comes out, I'm really sorry about that ><;

Thanks for all the hard work! I had wanted to proofread as well but I’m so busy these days, there just wouldn’t be enough to time accurately pick out anything. You guys are doing great!
Gee, thanks a bunch! You're super welcome ^^
Even if you're too busy to help out, feel free to send over any bugs/typos when you end up playing the patch, there's a playtester channel on the discord server that's looking a little lonely...
In anycase, thanks again! It's good that the translation is been getting support, it makes it all worth while ^^

thanks a lot. I guess this was asked before, but do we need to download the entire game from DLsite each time?
Yep, unless the dev says I can distribute the patches out personally.
The main concern by the dev is that: (paraphrased and translated by me)

"During the release of these kinds of games, they're usually pirated the moment they come out, but don't take into account newer versions of the game. For this reason, as the patch auto updates the game when it's applied, I'd like to restrict access to the patch to encourage people to try out the game for themselves."

So yeah, that's why. And while I understand why people would do that for a game they can't actually read/understand, I think it's fair enough to respect the devs wishes for now.

How many chapters does this game have?
11 chapters! +sidequests and other stuff

Each chapter gets progressively longer, ch4 for example was longer than expected, so the patch is being delayed a bit.

Last edited:

Ginek

Reputation score
Thanks, i wish the best of luck to the team, played the demo and it looked good, not great, but the animations made it better, keep up the good work!

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Thanks, i wish the best of luck to the team, played the demo and it looked good, not great, but the animations made it better, keep up the good work!
Thanks!
I'm not sure if the dev has updated the demo version (some of the earlier translations were kinda rough), but if you ever find anything that you believe sounds unnatural/could be worded better, please let me know and I'll try to fix it ^^

The main draw of the game is within the text/dialogue, so if the script gives off the wrong feeling, the translation could definitely be better.

GoldGame

Reputation score
wait 11 chapter dang here i was looking forward thinking there were only 5 well dang keep up the good work

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
wait 11 chapter dang here i was looking forward thinking there were only 5 well dang keep up the good work
You bet, and the chapters only get bigger ^^
Thanks a bunch!

Btw, the most up to date patch is up on DLsite now. It includes a full translation up to ch4, and many bugs/typos were fixed in the previous chapter translations.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hi just coming through from the translation effort to say that ch5 is nearly translated ^^
It includes a translation of 7,000+ lines of dialogue in chapter 5 alone.
This also includes all weapon, status, and character descriptions.
More info is on the discord server ^^

Last edited:

Pizh

Reputation score
Hi I just discovered this and want to thanks everyone that put their afford in translating this. I will buy the full game on DLSite once it gets fully translated.

Yuhan

Reputation score
I wanted to try the trial version on DLsite but the menu isn't translated. Will this happen?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I wanted to try the trial version on DLsite but the menu isn't translated. Will this happen?
The Developer himself actually saw your post and told me to tell you that he's updated the demo to be consistent with the latest patch, so the menus should be translated now ^^