What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ246337] [色仕掛けまとめブログ] サキュバス戦記 / Succubus Senki English Translation

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Also, chapter 8 is now out ^^
Special thanks to everyone that helped playtest :D

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Playtesters needed for ch9!

If you're interested, let me know on the translation discord ->

troollio

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
sorry for being boorish but where can i get the game?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
sorry for being boorish but where can i get the game?
I'm working with the dev of the game to make the translation (he actually patches my translations into the game) so I'm afraid I can't help you out there ><;
My only advice would be to get the game (It really is worth your money) since you'll always be able to get the most up to date patches as soon as they come out.

Sorry I can't help more than that.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
There are 11 chapters if I'm not mistaken not including the side chapters, so there's two more after chapter 9.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Correct, there are 11 main story chapters in total.
It's been a long time coming but we're getting there! ^^;

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Correct, there are 11 main story chapters in total.
It's been a long time coming but we're getting there! ^^;
It's been great seeing you translate this game, unique as it is among H-games. Keep it up, boys and girls, we're on the home stretch!

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
It's been great seeing you translate this game, unique as it is among H-games. Keep it up, boys and girls, we're on the home stretch!
Thanks a bunch! Glad that there are people who enjoy the translation! ^^
Yeah this game is great and I'm happy to be able to work with the dev himself to make a translation possible!

Not too long now!

Last edited:

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Will the postgame chapter 12 and recollection room also be getting translated once the story chapters are done?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Will the postgame chapter 12 and recollection room also be getting translated once the story chapters are done?
As long as I have anything to say about it everything will get translated eventually.
recollection room is being done last only because it's a pain to copy paste due to SRPG maker

DCCross

Reputation score
Hello, I am trying to extract the dialogue from the game but I cannot find a tool. (I will translate it into Spanish) help :(

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hello, I am trying to extract the dialogue from the game but I cannot find a tool. (I will translate it into Spanish) help :(
No tools are currently avalible to translate SRPG maker sadly. I'm only able to do this thanks to the developer himself helping out.
However, if you are just looking for the dialogue, there's an extraction you can find on github, if that's what you mean? ^^

Senkki

Reputation score
Scenes in Recollection Map are still japanese even though, they are perfectly translated when you see them on your normal story run.

Can you take a look at that?

Thank you for your hard work :)

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Playtesting signups for ch10 are now out via the translation Discord and Patreon! It should be live in about a week or so (or less depending on how things go).

This would be for finding typos and any spacing errors in the translation. If anyone is interested in helping out let me know :D

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Scenes in Recollection Map are still japanese even though, they are perfectly translated when you see them on your normal story run.

Can you take a look at that?

Thank you for your hard work :)
Yeah, long story short the recollection room is going to be translated last because SRPG is a pain ><
I've explained above, but it would need to be manually fixed whenever a change to the original scene is made, so it would be a huge pain to copy it in only to change it later.

And no worries, glad I'm able to help others experience this awesome game ^^

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
So I see the translation was added for chapter 10 but how do you trigger the different game over scenes with Alice?
According to the recollection room she has three defeat scenes but no matter what I do in the fight only the first one plays, the one without an animation.

Edit- figured it out it's to do with how much hp Alice has left when you defeat her and one is triggered by her last request.

Last edited: