What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ246337] [色仕掛けまとめブログ] サキュバス戦記 / Succubus Senki English Translation

Pizh

Reputation score
The Developer himself actually saw your post and told me to tell you that he's updated the demo to be consistent with the latest patch, so the menus should be translated now ^^
Good guy developer. I will definitely buy their future games for sure.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Translation patch is now updated to include chapter 5! It's one of the few chapters to not consist of combat with succubus, but monster girls.
See the discord server for details.

Have a nice day everyone!

Pizh

Reputation score
I bought the game I think it's a bit weird that some part of the early game left untranslated. (some technical explanations like difficulty level and game's tips&tricks)
I guess it is because the DEV is waiting to touch this part once all the translation is completed?

The other thing is, it's a bit frustrating that ESC button just exist the game without asking. Since normally ESC is used for cancel or going back to the previous menu in many games. Probably, it's the program limitation I guess. Otherwise, the game is pretty good and the English translation is decent. Thanks guys for the translation.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I bought the game I think it's a bit weird that some part of the early game left untranslated. (some technical explanations like difficulty level and game's tips&tricks)
I guess it is because the DEV is waiting to touch this part once all the translation is completed?

The other thing is, it's a bit frustrating that ESC button just exist the game without asking. Since normally ESC is used for cancel or going back to the previous menu in many games. Probably, it's the program limitation I guess. Otherwise, the game is pretty good and the English translation is decent. Thanks guys for the translation.
The reasons some of those things haven't been translated is because I haven't been given the scripts for them yet.
I've placed importance on translating everything like the main story and combat instead. It's a huge game with tons to translate, but rest assured a lot of the special options translations are coming in the chapter 6 patch.

Thanks for supporting the game, and glad you're enjoying the translation so far :D

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The reasons some of those things haven't been translated is because I haven't been given the scripts for them yet.
I've placed importance on translating everything like the main story and combat instead. It's a huge game with tons to translate, but rest assured a lot of the special options translations are coming in the chapter 6 patch.

Thanks for supporting the game, and glad you're enjoying the translation so far :D
Thanks man, translating the menus helped a lot. I will always support creators who are willing to translate their game to English, thanks for your work in that regard. You also work quite fast, cheers :)

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Thanks man, translating the menus helped a lot. I will always support creators who are willing to translate their game to English, thanks for your work in that regard. You also work quite fast, cheers :)
You're super welcome, this game is quite possibly the biggest translation project... ever, and it just brings me so much joy to see people supporting and enjoying it.
I occasionally stay up all night working on translating this game, so just hearing the support from others really helps more than you know.

Last edited:

zyxxz

Reputation score
You're super welcome, this game is quite possibly the biggest translation project... ever, and it just brings me so much joy to see people supporting and enjoying it.
I occasionally stay up all night working on translating this game, so just hearing the support from others really helps more than you know.
I'm very impressed with the dedication! It's not easy to remain committed over a long period of time!

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm assuming the translation stops here with this error? This happens in chapter 7 (elf village raided).

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score

I'm assuming the translation stops here with this error? This happens in chapter 7 (elf village raided).
Yep, there was a problem with the importing process, which resulted in a bug that prevents ch7 from being played. Ch7 hasn't been translated yet though, so there won't be anything too important of interest anyway.
I've fixed it, and the update should be available on DLsite soon. Sorry about that haha

sigmazx

Reputation score
Yep, there was a problem with the importing process, which resulted in a bug that prevents ch7 from being played. Ch7 hasn't been translated yet though, so there won't be anything too important of interest anyway.
I've fixed it, and the update should be available on DLsite soon. Sorry about that haha
No problem. Good place to stop anyway (halfway through the story).

I'm playing on super easy because fuck it I need my temptations lol.

Ginek

Reputation score
Things are looking pretty good so far, wish i had the money to buy it, but i'm totally broke right now.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hi everyone! Just a heads up! The translation patch for chapter 7 should be out soon!

If anyone is interested in playtesting it before release, feel free to come on over to the translation discord server as mentioned in the OP to lend a hand ^^

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Chapter 7 patch is now live!

Enjoy ^^

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's pretty awesome the developers helping put the fan translation into the game. That makes me want to buy the game just because of that unlike devs for certain other games that go out of their way to stop translations.

Ojaman

Reputation score
im gonna wait until they done translating reminiscence room, but prob gonna wait a long time for that.

sigmazx

Reputation score
I'm still getting the error here.

Attached is my save file:

Should be save 8.

Attachments

Blueelias

Reputation score
It has been a whole month since the last update. Curious to see what has been up lately

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
It has been a whole month since the last update. Curious to see what has been up lately
I've finished ch8 and will need playtesters for it very soon.
Ch8 is huge. It's about 20,000 lines of dialogue.
Those interested in playtesting and proofreading the translation can head over to the Discord mentioned in the OP for more information

GoldGame

Reputation score
id play test but i dont actually own the game so derp XD

btw how many chapters are there?

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
id play test but i dont actually own the game so derp XD

btw how many chapters are there?
11 chapters total, plus a handful of side chapters.
It's about half the length of your standard Fire Emblem game.