What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ246337] [色仕掛けまとめブログ] サキュバス戦記 / Succubus Senki English Translation

MisaShot

Reputation score
Thanks for your hard work Giratena.:giggle:
I have a question. After beating the game all "gather information" scenes are available. Will their translation be added later on? Because during the normal playthrough they are translated.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow I just found about this game now. Just played through the first playthrough. Excellent translation. Can't wait for post game to get translated because a lot of the postgame units are still japanese.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Thanks for your hard work Giratena.:giggle:
I have a question. After beating the game all "gather information" scenes are available. Will their translation be added later on? Because during the normal playthrough they are translated.
Goodness! Sorry for the late reply ><;

Yep, after the side quests are done, all of the recollection stuff will be added in. Because sometimes the translation changes over time (due to proofreading and stuff) it's being done last so Iroji won't need to copy and paste everything over again.

Wow I just found about this game now. Just played through the first playthrough. Excellent translation. Can't wait for post game to get translated because a lot of the postgame units are still japanese.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying the translation, and I'm very honoured to be able to work with the dev to translate it.
If all goes well the update for the next two sidequests will come out soon ^^

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Might be a bit too soon to say, but is there an ETA for the full translation?
While I can read katakana and hiragana, my knowledge of kanji is far from good and gems like this and the eushully games are best enjoyed when you can understand everything perfectly.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Update has just been posted on patreon, and Signups for playtesting side chapters 1 and 2 are now up on Discord. Come and say hi if you'd like to help out ^^

Might be a bit too soon to say, but is there an ETA for the full translation?
While I can read katakana and hiragana, my knowledge of kanji is far from good and gems like this and the eushully games are best enjoyed when you can understand everything perfectly.
The main story has already been completely translated, but the full translation should be done early next year.

I'd be happy to give you some Japanese tips if you like. Japanese is by no means an easy language to grasp. There's still stuff I'm still learning that I didn't know before xD

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Update has just been posted on patreon, and Signups for playtesting side chapters 1 and 2 are now up on Discord. Come and say hi if you'd like to help out ^^

The main story has already been completely translated, but the full translation should be done early next year.

I'd be happy to give you some Japanese tips if you like. Japanese is by no means an easy language to grasp. There's still stuff I'm still learning that I didn't know before xD
Hi Giratena,

Any progress on the translation? Really looking forward to the gallery update.

Thank you.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Is there any way to inflict the "Seduction" Status effect on your Units? There are conversations only triggered while seduced.

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hi Giratena,

Any progress on the translation? Really looking forward to the gallery update.

Thank you.
Augh! I'm very very sorry for the late reply!

It's a bit late, but in the event you see this message, playtesting has now begun for the final sidequest and recollection room. You're more than welcome to help out and try the beta patch through discord if you like ^^

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
how is the progress?
I'm slowly but steadily working on the Friendly Ally events!
All succubus up till Cherish's chapter are recruitable, and every recruitable succubus has two special events to be translated: One special one just for Ray, and a generic one for everyone else.

As far as the copying and pasting of the investigation events, they're essentially all done thanks to the help of some wonderful people over on the discord server, I can't thank them enough ^^
This last update I'm working on should, fingers crossed be the final update to the English translation for Succubus Senki, so I might also double check through everything just to make sure nothing has been missed. Hope that answers your question!

OP
Giratena

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Signups for the final patch playtesting is now live on discord for anyone interested in helping out ^^