What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ265004] Magical Girl Konoha - LoliQue 2 Gaiden 1.03 Partial

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
wonder if partial would work on 1.04 if it's just bug fixes
The partial will work, however more than likely whatever Bug Fixes that were included in the 1.04 update will be lost.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bug report: Not sure if this is from the partial or an in-game bug.

I have an unknown item in my consumable list. It has no visible name, but I have 2 of them. I've attached a screen shot showing my inventory, along with another showing it's 'detail' page. I have no idea where I got them, or what they are.

Attachments

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Is probably glitch in game. Where did you get that? All that's between Pink Monkey and Shabby Flute are the Key Item Gems and Coat of Arms... Plus blank spots.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have an unknown item in my consumable list. It has no visible name, but I have 2 of them. I've attached a screen shot showing my inventory, along with another showing it's 'detail' page. I have no idea where I got them, or what they are.
Looks like what happens when a saved game has an item in inventory that is no longer in the database. My first guess would be that your saved game is from a different version of the game and you had a couple of items that were either moved or deleted from the database.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is probably glitch in game. Where did you get that? All that's between Pink Monkey and Shabby Flute are the Key Item Gems and Coat of Arms... Plus blank spots.
I'm not 100% sure where I got the items, however I just looked through my "Demon Catalogue" and found 1 entry that has only 1 item drop, but from the looks of it should have 2. The placement of the name of item drop is consistent with where the 2nd item drop is shown on other mobs, and not with the item placement of mobs with one 1 drop.

Mob: Atrocious Wizard
Type: It's a crystal 'boss' fight (can't remember which one though)

I've attached a screenshot showing the mob in question. If you look you can see the item is opposite "Spirit", while other mobs who have only 1 drop have their drop opposite "Magic".
Looks like what happens when a saved game has an item in inventory that is no longer in the database. My first guess would be that your saved game is from a different version of the game and you had a couple of items that were either moved or deleted from the database.
I don't believe this is the case - as I started this game/run on 1.03 with the partial. The only change has been going from Partial Update #2 to Partial Update #3, then finally to Partial Update #3.1. So unless something was deleted from the database in those partial updates, it can't be this. After all the issue's I had with the MTL earlier, I decided to start anew with 1.03 & the partial... so deleted everything (including save files) and re-installed 1.03, then partial... and have not upgraded/installed 1.04 either.

Attachments

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm not 100% sure where I got the items, however I just looked through my "Demon Catalogue" and found 1 entry that has only 1 item drop, but from the looks of it should have 2. The placement of the name of item drop is consistent with where the 2nd item drop is shown on other mobs, and not with the item placement of mobs with one 1 drop.

Mob: Atrocious Wizard
Type: It's a crystal 'boss' fight (can't remember which one though)

I've attached a screenshot showing the mob in question. If you look you can see the item is opposite "Spirit", while other mobs who have only 1 drop have their drop opposite "Magic".
Yep, just checked, this explains one of them. The enemy in question is set to drop item 34 as its first item, which is blank. Items 27-34 aren't used in the game (even the ones that aren't blank, they appear to be testing/debug items), so pretty sure this is just a mistake/bug on the dev's part. The other one may be the same thing, an item drop, or even a treasure chest or something, that points to a blank item slot in the database.

Mehiel

Reputation score
guys, i don't know what i'm doing wrong, almost all the text is in japanese yet, i downloaded the files, replaced the files in the "www" file, but nothing changed mostly... also i tried the trick with the decrypter, but seems like it doesn't work since java is out now... please, some helo >_<

edit: Forgot to add some pics as an example

edit 2: while i'm playing, i think is a good idea to show anything that looks important in order to give more details about my problem, so i upload a new screenshot, this time of the quest board.

Attachments

Last edited:

Xenon

Lurker
Reputation score
guys, i don't know what i'm doing wrong, almost all the text is in japanese yet, i downloaded the files, replaced the files in the "www" file, but nothing changed mostly... also i tried the trick with the decrypter, but seems like it doesn't work since java is out now... please, some helo >_<

edit: Forgot to add some pics as an example

edit 2: while i'm playing, i think is a good idea to show anything that looks important in order to give more details about my problem, so i upload a new screenshot, this time of the quest board.
Mostly because its not been translated.

Honestly, I was not gonna share this, but what the heck. Here a working MTL, that works with OP posted files, most of the story is done, some bits and pieces here still needs to be translated. Currently busy working on CommonEvents, it hosts all the h-scenes, and its pretty big, will still be awhile before I'm done there.

gonna say it now, at its core, its MTL, edited MTL, but MTL regardless, don't expect a expert translation.

Here is it. (its version 1.14)

Last edited:

Mehiel

Reputation score
Mostly because its not been translated.

Honestly, I was not gonna share this, but what the heck. Here a working MTL, that works with OP posted files, most of the story is done, some bits and pieces here still needs to be translated. Currently busy working on CommonEvents, it hosts all the h-scenes, and its pretty big, will still be awhile before I'm done there.

gonna say it now, at its core, its MTL, edited MTL, but MTL regardless, don't expect a expert translation.

Here is it. (its version 1.14)
Well, thank you very much! for taking the time to get into the work of translating it. Just one question, my version of the game is 1.01, is it ok to apply the files of your version into my data folder even if it's not a 1.03 version of the game?

Xenon

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, thank you very much! for taking the time to get into the work of translating it. Just one question, my version of the game is 1.01, is it ok to apply the files of your version into my data folder even if it's not a 1.03 version of the game?
You're welcome.
As for your question. I honestly don't know. I purchased it from DLsite, so I don't have any older versions to test on. My guess is, it should be fine? Just make a backup.

I also know it the game stores a lot of stuff in the save files, you might have to start a new game.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
You should be okay applying the Partial and MTL over whatever version of the game you have. So far the patches have only been bug fixes. So if you use my Partial, that'll include some of the bug fixes from 1.03 because it uses the Plugins and System files from 1.03.

ggandelf

Lurker
Reputation score
not to be a greedy boi I am very grateful. But are we gonna get a 1.4? <3

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
whill this work on the v1.052 version off the game
Possibly, but you will likely miss most... if not all... of the fixes/changes/additions of the 1.052 version. This is due to the fact that they edit the same files - so you have to choose between 1.052 but in Japanese, or 1.03 partial / MTL. If there are any files changed in the 1.052 version not touched by the partial / MTL then you can get the updated game for that section/bit/area only if you install the partial or MTL over it.

So you have to choose really - 1.052 in Japanese (and use something like MTool or Textractor to translate it) or 1.03 with the partial and/or MTL.

Also, it's not easy to transfer the partial/MTL from 1.03 to 1.052.... as you'd have to go and re-edit each file manually... you couldn't just C&P stuff, as you would also need to check changes and such as well. It would basically be the same effort as a new translation.

AlaricRH

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Alguien tiene la imagen de todas las ubicaciones?

Morganbond

Reputation score
It appears Zippyshare is now dead, any chance of this translation getting a reupload?

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wondering if the partials would be updated for the new 2.1 version

NSQD

Reputation score
will there ever be a reupload on the translated version of the game?