What's new

RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

The next enemies are the plant enemies in the ventilation shaft.

EDIT:

I'm adding the outline for my ideas to my first post on this thread. I'll update it accordingly, when the ideas come to me.
I still have a lot to finish before the next enemy anyways for textures and objects(machines,gears,doors,fans, etc...) stuff I can make what i want right?So if you want something specific write it on the first page also.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, for the ventilation shaft, I'd love to have large, thick, pink-colored roots growing all over the walls, and that's really I can think of specifically that I want for this area.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's ideas for plant enemies:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's ideas for plant enemies:

I've seen the first one in too many games the second one i find more intriguing
so i'll probably make them both anyways but i'll see how they turn out first.
Maybe I'll draw them tomorrow, trying to make cool knock down sprites for when hit hard from behind and in front unless they are not needed.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay~. Do your best~<3.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay~. Do your best~<3.
Ok i did it quick, don't know exactly what size they should be maybe i'll enlarge 25% see the scale in the picture.
Well back to work;)

Attachments

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I was expecting the pitcher plant enemy to be a bit bigger, and the rafflesia plant to be a flat enemy that you need to jump over. To make jumping over it more challenging, perhaps have it shoot up geysers of pungent gas to cause Lilliana to fall from the awful smell and then get rape by the plant?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, I was expecting the pitcher plant enemy to be a bit bigger, and the rafflesia plant to be a flat enemy that you need to jump over. To make jumping over it more challenging, perhaps have it shoot up geysers of pungent gas to cause Lilliana to fall from the awful smell and then get rape by the plant?
But the colors and look are OK then?
I need you to be way more specific so i can get it right the first time.
For pitcher plant:
Pitcher plant color OK?
Size bigger/smaller than Lilliana?
How it grabs/rapes?
Rafflesia:
Ground stationary enemy. OK i understand
it attacks by shooting stinky gas that stops physics in motion and makes Lilliana fall on it and she gets raped.
She gets raped how exactly?
Color/size OK?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But the colors and look are OK then?
I need you to be way more specific so i can get it right the first time.
For pitcher plant:
Pitcher plant color OK?
Size bigger/smaller than Lilliana?
How it grabs/rapes?
Rafflesia:
Ground stationary enemy. OK i understand
it attacks by shooting stinky gas that stops physics in motion and makes Lilliana fall on it and she gets raped.
She gets raped how exactly?
Color/size OK?
Pitcher Plant:

Bigger than Lilliana, seeing as she's gonna get raped inside of it. And the color is perfect. As for the grab, have it use some vines on the side to grab her and lower her inside it.

Rafflesia:

I had a vision of her falling feet first into the center and her feet getting stuck on a sticky substance coating the base of the center and tentacles rise out of the center and hold and spread her arms apart above her head. Then have a mess of other tentacles rise out and violate Lilliana. I was also thinking of having the tentacles ejaculate a stinky reddish-brown coloured fluid all over Lilliana that makes it harder for Lilliana to escape from the caterpillars. Also, I think it would be amusing to have the caterpillars to have their eyes closed with hearts popping up near them while they rape Lilliana this way to sorta portray that they are absolutely loving the scent that Liliana is covered in~.

EDIT: Better idea for pitcher plant. Add a large tentacle with a large mouth on it. So for the pitcher plant's grab, you could have the large mouth on the end of the tentacle gulp down Liliana and then show an x-ray view of Lilliana sliding down the inside of the tentacle and into the belly of the pitcher plant~.

Last edited:

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So it's kinda like victreebell from pokemon.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, actually, more like this except with a pitcher plant in the center:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry i like to do other stuff on my weekends.... i did another quicky I'll edit this post with the other plant monster when it is done.
Again need confirmation and changes again let me know, don't worry about the jagged tentacles it'll look better final product.

Attachments

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe spread her legs a bit and it'll be absolutely perfect~<3.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok more stuff i got the title screen sorta started not that its important right now i just felt like making one, their will be gears turning in the corners and a light fog moving that's as complex as its going to get i hope.

Attachments

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love the title screen and the pitcher plant just the way they are~. No complaints; they're perfect~.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(trying to get out of the lurker shadows)

Sounds awesome. I like how it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into the individual stages instead of just having everything play the same way. I wish I could help, but I know nothing about programming or drawing x.x

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Believe me, I'd be able to help with some very rough concept art if my scanner was working...

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OK so I don't have too much done,just got back from a trip about 5 hours ago,I was bored so in the last hour or so i made a character portrait(still needs some work) and did some tile set stuff will try to get at least one of the plants done soon.

*Edit*

some of the animations of the Rafflesia, the grabs are going to be long to animate I have to retouch the last 8 frames i did, when I've accomplished something else i'll post an example.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love you~<3. The rafflesia sprites are amazing~. Keep up the amazing work~<3.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I love you~<3. The rafflesia sprites are amazing~. Keep up the amazing work~<3.
Alright i'll try;) but all these sexual advances have to stop, I can't get my work done right:mad:.
Also i has questions. I'm designing the conveyor belt and I'm just wondering if you want it more comical(like you see her skeleton and like a zap yellow zigzags around her then a little smoke coming off her when she falls on the conveyor belt) when Liliana gets hit by was it hanging lights or just wires from the ceiling.
Also attachments nothing worthwhile just some objects just confirm the conveyor will get around to animating it this week possibly.
My idea for it is the middle and two sides will be cropped separately so you can extend in for forever if you wanted(with the middle section).

Attachments