What's new

RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

Re: RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

Ah, true, but flash would probably be better in the long run, wouldn't it? I'm not too good with graphics though, so I'm not sure if I can help there, actionscript is mostly for programming.

Ah, true, but flash would probably be better in the long run, wouldn't it? I'm not too good with graphics though, so I'm not sure if I can help there, actionscript is mostly for programming.

I'm pretty sure you can add flash programming into GameMaker. I can PM you a download to GameMaker Pro Edition if you want to try it.

Can you? THat's interesting...

Awesome, we'll probably need some help on making rape animations and the animation where the moving gears accidentally strip off all of Liliana's clothes~.

Sorry I've been working on that(got other stuff to do recently),so don't expect a million pictures in a small time span I'm not a crazy sprite making machine, I just started to learn how to do this stuff also I'm learning new tricks and new methods(like 3d backgrounds and shit in Maya Autodesk) on my own.

Why would a cybernetic caterpillar be shooting spider man web blaster stuff(synthetic silly string)?I'll stick with the oil/fluid it makes more sense for a machine maybe later (but i hate pallet swaps they make me angry) an organic alteration of the caterpillar will be found that shoots stringy stuff rapes differently.

Also dam the addictiveness of Witcher2:mad:

Okay so admittedly, I've been coming up short seeking tilesets for the background. It seems that they are much more common when planning to make an RPG maker game than for a 2D game - the main thing I keep finding are single backgrounds (ie: battle backgrounds from Final Fantasy, that sort of thing).

Would you be able to work with an RPG-maker tileset, copy/pasting? Or should I keep searching?

Also, what kinds of enemies besides the caterpillars are planned so far? Besides the spark-conveyor-belt-rape-machine and the aphrodisiac fog.

Okay so admittedly, I've been coming up short seeking tilesets for the background. It seems that they are much more common when planning to make an RPG maker game than for a 2D game - the main thing I keep finding are single backgrounds (ie: battle backgrounds from Final Fantasy, that sort of thing).

Would you be able to work with an RPG-maker tileset, copy/pasting? Or should I keep searching?

Also, what kinds of enemies besides the caterpillars are planned so far? Besides the spark-conveyor-belt-rape-machine and the aphrodisiac fog.

I have a tentacle monster blob and a plant monster in concept(they are both in the attachments i posted before), the idles are done for both.
I'd like to make all original artwork for the game I've began to make textures and objects for it already.

I don't like the idea of using somebody elses textures and tile sets for backgrounds even if it's royalty free.

I know it would be faster and save time I just don't think it's a good idea
unfortunately before i started to help with this game i was trying to make a Medieval action rpg and made only traditional outdoor tile sets/inside and not modern ones:(.

I don't think we'll need backgrounds, just wall textures(mainly inside for the game) there is a way for lighting to cast shadows on walls and stuff via script on gamemaker but i'll make texture variations also.

Well, in the next main area, I'm currently thinking of enemies relating to milking machines/breast pumps and many of them are going to be machine based. Ideas for non-mechanical enemies will probably be something along the lines of leeches, except instead of sucking blood and injecting a toxin that prevents your blood from clotting, they suck milk from nipples and inject a toxin that prevents the milk-ducts (or whatever they're called) from closing.

I also need a design for the monitor room boss.

Well, in the next main area, I'm currently thinking of enemies relating to milking machines/breast pumps and many of them are going to be machine based. Ideas for non-mechanical enemies will probably be something along the lines of leeches, except instead of sucking blood and injecting a toxin that prevents your blood from clotting, they suck milk from nipples and inject a toxin that prevents the milk-ducts (or whatever they're called) from closing.

I also need a design for the monitor room boss.

I like the leech idea and leaking milk afterwords would be awesome, made a quick sketch of the main body of the monitor room boss, i'll finish it off if its ok. Still working on trying to get the rapes to flow with the grabs as soon as I'm done that I'll send you an example.

Also any progress in the programing?

Attachments

• mrboss main body.jpg
    mrboss main body.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0

I like the leech idea and leaking milk afterwords would be awesome, made a quick sketch of the main body of the monitor room boss, i'll finish it off if its ok. Still working on trying to get the rapes to flow with the grabs as soon as I'm done that I'll send you an example.

Also any progress in the programing?

Um... I don't think I could actually take the monitor boss seriously...

I was thinking that perhaps we could discuss the boss before we start sketching it. I was thinking for the boss room to be walls covered entirely in monitors and the boss is sortof like a faceless machine with flexible tentacles with rounded cameras on the tip of each tentacle. So when Lilianna is being raped by the tentacles, there'll be cameras looking at her from various angles and inside her holes where she's being penetrated.

I'm working with Jack on programming now.

Ok then we really need to collaborate of what needs to be done cuz
i honestly did it like i would make it.My idea was the room would be full of monitors like you said with the boss in the center in the background with animated eye mouth movement for certain actions.

Wire cameras would pop out from the ceiling/walls/floor in sequence and you would avoid them while you pull out electrical plugs by rapid button press hence the mad face on the boss when one plug is pulled out the others get covered by wires for a set amount of time followed by a barrage of tentacles.I think it would make for an awesome boss but oh well.....

Pm me more details then or I think it's time for a small forum or chat talks so i don't waste more time I don't like being kept in the dark here becuse i thaught i had creative control when you said you needed a design of the monitor boss(I can't see the visions in your head and that's makes it extremely hard to work for others).

Ok then we really need to collaborate of what needs to be done cuz
i honestly did it like i would make it.My idea was the room would be full of monitors like you said with the boss in the center in the background with animated eye mouth movement for certain actions.

Wire cameras would pop out from the ceiling/walls/floor in sequence and you would avoid them while you pull out electrical plugs by rapid button press hence the mad face on the boss when one plug is pulled out the others get covered by wires for a set amount of time followed by a barrage of tentacles.I think it would make for an awesome boss but oh well.....

Pm me more details then or I think it's time for a small forum or chat talks so i don't waste more time I don't like being kept in the dark here becuse i thaught i had creative control when you said you needed a design of the monitor boss(I can't see the visions in your head and that's makes it extremely hard to work for others).

Okay, just send me one without a face. It looks kinda silly...

Okay, just send me one without a face. It looks kinda silly...

No give me a complete description that ones scrap now, i'll start from scratch.
Be very specific or give references(color, height, appendages,eyes, mouth, movement style) . I have only 2 hours or less a day weekdays to work on this
or sometimes none.

Send me a vivid plan on what needs to be drawn with full descriptions, a "to do list" in priority and I'll try my best to get it done and I'll give you progress reports back of whats completed.

I'll get started on that detailed list now.

EDIT:

This boss is going to be a mostly stationary boss on one side of the room, and will be faceless and fairly simple design. I don't know exactly what I want it to look like, but I was thinking of having have an exterior design similar to GlaDos from Portal, with smooth covering plates and some wires on the outside. The boss room will be a dark room that is illuminated only by the monitor screens lining the wall and the faint glow of the boss's exterior console lights (which there won't be many of). Also, when the camera tentacles ensnare and start raping Liliana, a spotlight will shine from above and the scene will appear on each of the monitors as she's being raped.

Last edited:

I just noticed your edit still waiting for your list before i continue i need to know exactly what you want...

Did a quick example of the boss again, if it needs to be change oh well i'll do another one.

Attachments

• bossfdfghgh.jpg
    bossfdfghgh.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1

I just noticed your edit still waiting for your list before i continue i need to know exactly what you want...

Did a quick example of the boss again, if it needs to be change oh well i'll do another one.

That looks perfect. Also, could you make the cameras on the tip of the tentacle wires look shiny black and semi-circular?

Ok great :)
I got about 40% of the Pre torn clothing sprites done heres an example
clothingidle.gif

I think a walk,jump,stand and when she interacts with the button for the gears should be enough.

I need to know what you had in mind for the catapillar's h sprites,i need more practice i think, the example simple for now....
catar1.gif

I'm practicing with all kinds of stuff I hope i'm improving at least a little bit.

I made a sprite for Casandra from Soul Caliber and Judith from Tales of Vesperia for fun and practice also.

Attachments

• casandra.png
    casandra.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • judith.png
    judith.png
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • judith1.png
    judith1.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • judith2.png
    judith2.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • casandra1.png
    casandra1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 0

Ok great :)
I got about 40% of the Pre torn clothing sprites done heres an example
clothingidle.gif

I think a walk,jump,stand and when she interacts with the button for the gears should be enough.

I need to know what you had in mind for the catapillar's h sprites,i need more practice i think, the example simple for now....
catar1.gif

I'm practicing with all kinds of stuff I hope i'm improving at least a little bit.

I made a sprite for Casandra from Soul Caliber and Judith from Tales of Vesperia for fun and practice also.

These are all excellent and don't try to think too hard about the caterpillars. I only planned on them being a simple starting stage enemy with very simple attacks and movements~.

EDIT: Perhaps you should have the caterpillar stickings a tounge/proboscis down Lilianna's throat. As spread out as that caterpillar is over Lilianna's body, it might as well be doing something up there...

Last edited:

I just noticed white pixels all over my gifs?
I'll find a better gif animator because those frames have no little white pixels anyways won't be problem i checked on game maker and picture viewers on black backgrounds and they are not there.... weird.

Anyways back on topic ok i'll see how it looks with a tube/tongue in her mouth.
I made it more simple for a first try but seeing as there is space to do that i'll give it a go, i'm a novice:( so don't expect a miracle.

Next enemy was a plant thingy right or the leaches or something else?

I just noticed white pixels all over my gifs?
I'll find a better gif animator because those frames have no little white pixels anyways won't be problem i checked on game maker and picture viewers on black backgrounds and they are not there.... weird.

Anyways back on topic ok i'll see how it looks with a tube/tongue in her mouth.
I made it more simple for a first try but seeing as there is space to do that i'll give it a go, i'm a novice:( so don't expect a miracle.

Next enemy was a plant thingy right or the leaches or something else?

The next enemies are the plant enemies in the ventilation shaft.

EDIT:

I'm adding the outline for my ideas to my first post on this thread. I'll update it accordingly, when the ideas come to me.

Last edited:
Back