What's new

[Complete - Full] ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女たち~ ランドセルver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiroz

Reputation score
Hi, not sure if this is related to the patch or something else but I'm getting a black background issue.
yy.png

The problem is persistent upon loading a save if the game was saved after the bug happens. Any ideas?

It is the correct backpack version btw.

Edit - saved & changed save name worked, will see if error happens again.

Last edited:

BirgirReynisson

Reputation score
Prepatched version of the translation is already available on other sites.
Would it be against the rules to tell me on what site? even if it's not a link and only the name for the site? cuz i've searched tokyo toshokan,sukebei,hentaibedta,fapforfun,svscomics and f95zone.. xD
(A kind soul told me where to download it don't need help anymore)

Last edited:

Mistter

Reputation score
Would it be against the rules to tell me on what site? even if it's not a link and only the name for the site? cuz i've searched tokyo toshokan,sukebei,hentaibedta,fapforfun,svscomics and f95zone.. xD
The 4 leaf clover

sylargf

Reputation score
(A kind soul told me where to download it don't need help anymore)
Go to hentaibedta, the game is there, just don't search, choose the lo****n tag on the right and it's the 3rd or 4th game in the list.
Be carefull though as page before downloading is full of adverts. Use an adblock like uBlock origin, that way even if a page opens up it will be automaticly blocked.

sleepyboy

Reputation score
Sorry for asking this, but this game is RPGM or another engine?

Ogwalla

Reputation score
Hi, not sure if this is related to the patch or something else but I'm getting a black background issue.
View attachment 36168

The problem is persistent upon loading a save if the game was saved after the bug happens. Any ideas?

It is the correct backpack version btw.

Edit - saved & changed save name worked, will see if error happens again.
How exactly did you solve this issue?

Aetherium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you follow the either one of the three links at armadillo's website stating the game's version, it will be the
correct game (297.864.811 bytes full version).
You can confirm it by dl and testing the trial they offer for free. I even added the game's md5 and sha-256
in the first post to check before patching.
Hello, and thank you for the translation!
I tried following the link you provided, but it just gives me a 404 error, even with a vpn set to japan. Do you, or anyone else happen to still have the direct links to their store?

Maken512

Reputation score
@Wiroz @Ogwalla
Hello,
Sorry for tagging you but it seems you are the last one with the TL patch. Would any of you be so kind to share it us ? (the original is broken) it can be a google drive or any file sharing way you like, I can work creating a new zippy for it after wards !

Maken512

Reputation score
Hello @YllariusCroceus
Sorry for tagging you but you seems like an active poster. Do still have the TL patch from this thread ? If yes, would you be so kind to share it with us please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.