What's new

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games

Roxy

Reputation score
Hm, I am having a slight issue with getting it to work though. So far I have the VNR reader working on it's own reading VR just fine. The hooker seems to be working as well, since there's Japanese text in the window next to the game. When I attach VNR to the hooker it seems to read it since a little blurb pops up over the Japanese text from the hooker but it doesn't actually translate it.

Roxy

Reputation score
Despite not having any recent updates it still works fine.
Are you able to get two translator to work at the same time? For whatever reason it seems to only allow one translator, which I would prefer to use two.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Are you able to get two translator to work at the same time? For whatever reason it seems to only allow one translator, which I would prefer to use two.
Clearly you are behind your studies regarding VNR.
All your problems stem from not setting up VNR correctly. Look for help on google. Just be sure to follow the steps outlined in the OP about how to attach VNR to Cliploger.

And ofc if you have an offline translator set up (which you first would need to install) correctly in VNR you SHOULD be seeing the TL as well, and yes, you can set VNR up to work with two translators (like a cracked, installed offline ATLAS, and e.g. the online Google) which would give you two TLs...
Just don't be lazy and look for info about VNR.

banditos69

Reputation score
i have tried all the tutorials and study the chats above, but none has the same problem as mine, can anyone help? im desperate.
so i used the enigma to unpack the game, i succeeded, but... after that, i clicked the game and it's just black screen and the game closes itself afterwards... i mean, i cant even go further.... (i realized that in the tutorial at the first page, he said "if your game can launch after unpacking than you're good to go!) but... what if the game can't? like mine...? there werent any explanation... and im desperate.... can anyone help...? my game is

Attachments

war123punch

Reputation score
HI guys, need help here I was playing Flash cycle 2 by hh work. and the hook just spamming clock
anyone knows how to deal with this?
thanks

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey, i could use some help with regEx. I'm currently trying to play `Flash Cycling Ride 2`, which has a clock.
here is some example output.
「16:00」
「12:00」
「2:00」
「6:08」
「6:08」
「6:09」
「6:09」
「6:12」
「6:13」
this seems like the regEx code should be /^「(\d\d|\d):\d\d」$/ but that has no effect. It also seems like the output might have a new line, so added \n before the $. Nothing i've tried has worked, but all the regEx editors i've tried says my expression is good. I've even tried taking the output value posted into my clipboard, and copypasting that into the regEx.

Any help with the correct regex code, or how to do debug this would kindly be appreciated.
here is the game's webpage
here are some screen shots of what i was doing.

EDIT: solved
So soon after posting this, my friend pointed out the japanese quotes weren't normal asci characters, and if i was sure i was using the right characters. Now i'm sure i'm using the right characters because i got them from cliplogger, but i tried my original expression without the quotes, and everything is working fine. I have no idea why it doesn't like the quotes, but i'll live without knowing that fact.

Attachments

Last edited:

Delyor

Reputation score
So soon after posting this, my friend pointed out the japanese quotes weren't normal asci characters, and if i was sure i was using the right characters. Now i'm sure i'm using the right characters because i got them from cliplogger, but i tried my original expression without the quotes, and everything is working fine. I have no idea why it doesn't like the quotes, but i'll live without knowing that fact.
so ,what's the true regEx code ?could you tell me?

Arnold65

Reputation score
Any software for translation that works with google trad?

I tried them all vnr/ chiitranslate aggregator and they all are unable to connect to google like too many request is the error I get the most.

Also another stupid question is there anyway to use atlas for free?

Crimson Nanashi

Reputation score
so im trying to use the EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.51 or the v0.41 on the Game_Boxed for the game Succubus in Wonderland nut its not working. for v0.41a I get a popup saying Out Of Memory and for v0.51 when I hit unpack it shuts off instead. anyone know how to fix this issue? pretty sure that the gae was made using RPG Maker.

nvm was able to fix issue when I DLed v0.57 from the blog

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my antivirus Despises .v.57 so i cant do anything for Succubus in wonderland. Any other ideas for getting around it.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone ever find a way to remove flooding text from MV?
There's some stuff on the screen when walking around that just causes the thing to spam forever.
Issue is, these things change based on what you're doing at the moment so just having a code into the program doesn't work.

Attachments

madhatter11

Reputation score
I tried this with a couple of games and it works a treat thanks. Is there a way to do similar with rpg maker vx ace games?