What's new

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you do that? Don't see an option in Chiitrans.
Not in Chiitrans. In Windows control panel -> clock and region -> Region -> Administrative -> Language for non-unicode

However, it's probably easier to just use Translation Aggregator. Bing and Google is broken, but good old Atlas still works.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not in Chiitrans. In Windows control panel -> clock and region -> Region -> Administrative -> Language for non-unicode

However, it's probably easier to just use Translation Aggregator. Bing and Google is broken, but good old Atlas still works.
Yup. This worked and no need for Chinese.

Just plugged it in with Cliplogger and opened TA. Atlas is showing me the text/translation just fine.

Thanks man.

zipetya

Reputation score
Let's say I need to unpatch the game because the dev did something abnormal that breaks the game if the patch is applied. What do I need to back up before applying the patch?
I think it should be enough to open the game's '\www\plugins\plugins.js' with a text editor, and set "name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true to 'false'. This is what the patch adds (along with the plugin files, but if this is set to false, your troubles should be gone). Should be the last line of the file.
If you added the speedhack (speedhax) and/or cheat menu plugins during your applying the patch, they should be found here in this file, just above that last line, as well. You may want to set them to false as well. And basically, that's it.

warshadow412

Reputation score
i gota problem like ITH doesnt work with MV game and i found one that sometimes works with most of the mv games but sometimes there is this one where i get stuff like this : シャルロット】「私たちはただの錬金術師です」【【【【シシシシャャャャルルルルロロロロッッッットトトト】】】】「「「「私私私私たたたたちちちちははははたたたただだだだのののの錬錬錬錬金金金金術術術術師師師師でででですすすす」」」」 from TA , or from the program im using called Textractor any idea how to fix it ( the game im using it on is not packed or at least the main exe file is only 45 mb ) any clues so the main problem is the extra 【【【【リリリアアアア】】】】「「「「いいいいええええ…………ここここちちちちららららここここそそそそ、、、、あああありりりりががががととととううううごごごござざざざいいいいまままますすすす…………」」」」 for some reason but before this the right text is there too : 「いえ…こちらこそ、ありがとうございます…」

zipetya

Reputation score
First off, holy $hit man, format your post a little next time, just looking at it gave me a slight headache! lol

Second, this thread here is for Libellule's hook patcher: it helps get the text out from MV games, so that you can then see and translate them in VNR / TA or whatever. It is quite a bit different from Textractor.
I would check if repetition filtering is enabled in Textractor, or if another thread it found works better.
OR, you know, you could give this hook patcher a try, too... Instructions in the opening post; it could be set up with TA, too!

Which game is it anyhow?

rata5

Reputation score
After using the EnigmaVBUnpacker it gave me 2 errors:
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
I assume that for the second one i should download the Virtual Box and run it on the .exe file but what about the first one?

Barbelo

Reputation score
HI, Sorry for my English)
I play the game , I can not remove the clock, please tell me what code to enter.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got a problem where the text is repeating itself like four times during translation.

Is there anyway to fix this?

ShinNaruto

Reputation score
I am rather new here, but I would like some help with a repeating text problem in RJ247261 .

I am getting 抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。」

Any help appreciated.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am rather new here, but I would like some help with a repeating text problem in RJ247261 .

I am getting 抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。抵抗。100。/理性。100。/技Eq。State。」

Any help appreciated.
The first page explains how to remove that. But i'll tell you anyway because it can be a little complicated.
When you hook the game there's an option on the first screen of the patcher on the bottom right. You can add text there.
You add what you want the cliplodger to ignore. To make numbers go away you have to make a small code, the first page explains how but i'll just type out the ones you need here.
type in these lines one at a time and press the [<- Add] between each one.

^\d\d\d($|.$) (This is an example on how to remove numbers, each \d represents how many digits to ignore, this one removes 3 digits from appearing and the next line removes 2 digits from appearing)
^\d\d($|.$)
理性
抵抗
技Eq
State

PS- The backslashes might turn into Yen signs, but they still work.

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first page explains how to remove that. But i'll tell you anyway because it can be a little complicated.
When you hook the game there's an option on the first screen of the patcher on the bottom right. You can add text there.
You add what you want the cliplodger to ignore. To make numbers go away you have to make a small code, the first page explains how but i'll just type out the ones you need here.
type in these lines one at a time and press the [<- Add] between each one.

^\d\d\d($|.$) (This is an example on how to remove numbers, each \d represents how many digits to ignore, this one removes 3 digits from appearing and the next line removes 2 digits from appearing)
^\d\d($|.$)
理性
抵抗
技Eq
State

PS- The backslashes might turn into Yen signs, but they still work.
The actual string you should put in is:
^抵抗。 \d+
That will prevent the entire block from appearing.

zipetya

Reputation score
The actual string you should put in is:
^抵抗。 \d+
That will prevent the entire block from appearing.
...wait. How??
My relation with regex is that every 4 months or so I spend an hour or so with some regex101 to get the very basics so I can then use it to somehow get rid of spamming words or parts of sentences etc., then almost completely forget about it in the next couple of months until I again do some regex101...
But that doesn't seem right. lol
----
EDIT: Welp, I guess I was wrong, this actually works. Just be mindful that there should be NO space before the \d+ part, as there is none in the actual spamming characters either!

Last edited:

lightxanxer

Reputation score
sorry, but how to hook text in wolfrpg maker i don't found any guide about it

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello, i'm need help for

it have a time counter, should be blocked by default because the hooker already block ^\d\d:\d\d($|.$)

but it still give me 「7:00」spam

zipetya

Reputation score
hello, i'm need help for

it have a time counter, should be blocked by default because the hooker already block ^\d\d:\d\d($|.$)

but it still give me 「7:00」spam
See if this works (copy-paste from here): ^「\d.*:\d.*」Guess this should work too...: 「\d+:\d+」:unsure:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

weird it still spamming the clock, the setting should be like this right? then keep clicking the next button?

zipetya

Reputation score
Well, I tried it myself, and indeed, that doesn't work.
After waaay too many trial&errors, however, I found a method that SEEMINGLY works: add ^\d, and UNCHECK 'IgnoreRepeatableItems' in the 'more additional options' part of the patching process.

Why, you ask?
No. Effing. Idea.

Why doesn't this screw everything else up?
No. Effing. Idea.
(probably there is a logical explanation for all of this, but that for sure ain't gonna be coming from me! lol)