What's new

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games

asnaz

Reputation score
Hi. I do have a few things to ask about the AGGREGATOR. So it works fine it takes the dialogue from the hooker and translates it but there are few things that are wrong. Those are;

-Google translate translates different from the normal google translate. In TRANSLATION AGGERAGATOR google section, compared to google translate site, translation is hardly understandable and both are different.

-DeepL and Babylon are so far the best ones in terms of accurute translation but DeepL requires a premium membership or else the site block your IP temporarily. I guess same goes for babylon.

How you guys do the matine translation? So far as far as see if its not deepL or Babylon on in the aggregator it impossible to understand.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Um .. I just buy [ あんみつや ] and found that I can't extract with EnigmaVBUnpacker and something like this in log

[x] Didn't find "EVB" signature.
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

and there isn't boxed in game folder too ... just www with save folder with nothing
Anyone have found some unpack solution of game in similar like this in the past and how to do it ?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Um .. I just buy [ あんみつや ] and found that I can't extract with EnigmaVBUnpacker and something like this in log

[x] Didn't find "EVB" signature.
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

and there isn't boxed in game folder too ... just www with save folder with nothing
Anyone have found some unpack solution of game in similar like this in the past and how to do it ?
haha same happend to me

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
is there a way to hook or speed cheat this kind of games? 1642915350609.png since libe hook doesnt work on them. because doesnt have its files on WWW folder

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can I block this text "体力100/100満腹100/100"?
I've tried ^\d/\d$ but didn't work. I installed japanese local so the \ turned into yen.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So I've got this string of text perma-repeating (Fucking CircleKame, don't know why I still go back to their games sometimes)
「雪菜。」
「恵美。」
「火織。」

My current attempt to remove is this:
/^「火織。」 $/,/^「恵美。」 $/,/^「雪菜。」/
I'm quite aware that I'm probably WAY off on this since my RegEx knowledge is slim to none, and I just threw in what I thought MIGHT be a solution based on something I remember seeing in this thread once. Any thoughts on how to remove this?

magrao121

Reputation score
By the way, this works for RPGM MZ.

The I tried it on had a different folder structure than an MV game and I couldn't get it to work at first, so here's what did it:
create a www folder inside the extracted game, move the already present js folder inside, then run the program. Once that is done, move the patched js folder back into the game folder and it'll run.

Hopefully all MZ games will work like this 🙏
Thank you :)

Pecetson

Reputation score
Alright, I'm in a bit of a wacky place.
Trying to play Celesphonia and I'm getting flooded with
Code:
「1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。」
And I'm hella confused rn, I tried fixing it myself but I failed. Anyone could help with making that one?
I made up something like this:
^(\d 日目(?:.)。夕方。($|.$)) but I dunno if that's evne remotely close.

YokoSayri

Reputation score
is there a way to hook or speed cheat this kind of games?View attachment 42728 since libe hook doesnt work on them. because doesnt have its files on WWW folder
Add 5 files from other patched game(www/js/plugins) to this game js/plugin folder:
ClipLoger.exe
Cheat_Menu.js
Clipboard_llule.js
Speedhax.js
Cheat_Menu.css
If Cliplogger won't load create folders www\js\plugins\ and add files
Clipboard_llule.js
ClipLoger.exe
Or simple extract in game folder
Edit plugins.js in js folder replacing the text
Code:
];
at the end of the file
Code:
{"name":"Speedhax","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

YokoSayri

Reputation score
RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4

RPGMaker MZ Game Hook patcher (for js folder Game) ONLY for MZ and game not have www folder
extract zip in game folder after patching
edit(05/2023): RPGMaker MZ hook patcher cliplogger files added for guaranteed work

Attachments

Last edited:

Cloudstrifeff7

Reputation score
RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4

RPGMaker MZ Game Hook patcher (for js folder Game) ONLY for MZ and game not have www folder
extract zip in game folder after patching
Hello. Thank you very much but I have a problem. With RPG Maker MZ Hook once I select the .exe file of the game when I start it I get this screen, even though in the plugins directory there are Clipboard_llule.js and ClipLoger.exe files. So I have to manually start the cliploger.exe file to get the text. I don't understand why it can't find it to start it automatically. Also because I install it through the patcher "RPGMaker MZ Game Hook patcher(for js folder Game).exe".
clip.jpg

delete13

Lurker
Reputation score
It's probably path issue, i notice when you start in file RPGMaker MZ Game Hook patcher(for js folder Game).exe. It rewrite Clipboard_llule.js code path from
JavaScript:
{Path = process.cwd() + "\\js\\plugins";
to
JavaScript:
{Path = process.cwd() + "\\www\\js\\plugins";
. The Easy solution is run the patcher and re-copy the file provided by author. Hope helps.

Cloudstrifeff7

Reputation score
It's probably path issue, i notice when you start in file RPGMaker MZ Game Hook patcher(for js folder Game).exe. It rewrite Clipboard_llule.js code path from
JavaScript:
to
JavaScript:
{Path = process.cwd() + "\\www\\js\\plugins";
. The Easy solution is run the patcher and re-copy the file provided by author. Hope helps.
With this it works now, thanks!
JavaScript:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi all, I'm playing くノ一花梨 (RJ337117), and while the patcher been working great, the game has a battle rape event and also text logger that shows up on the top left of the screen, which makes it keep sending that text to the clipboard going over if there's any dialog going on, so for example you miss battle rape events. I'm gonna some different options now, but I'm wondering if anyone manage to get through this game without losing too much of the other text available.

cosmovagabond

Reputation score
Running on MZ and speedhax doesn't seem to work, telling me
Code:
TypeError
this.tickStart is not a function
Anyone knows how to fix this?